Apollo Nida Fraud Case update: Phaedra Parks Sues Woman for Sexual Affair with Rapper Accusations
By Vanessa Francisco | February 11, 2014 11:55 AM EST
Phaedra Parks is reportedly taking legal action against the woman named Angela Stanton, who accused her of not only being the master mind behind the former's husband, Apollo Nida's fraud scandal but also of having a sexual affair with Atlanta rapper, Drama. According to reports, Stanton also had an intimate relationship with Drama in the past. She also accused Parks of violating lawyer/client confidentiality when the latter gossiped about her client, "Danger" rapper Mystical's legal issues while she was still representing him.
Based on the released court documents, Parks claims that Stanton made a couple of false and defamatory remarks about her in the book. Some parts of the book entitled "Lies of a Real Housewife" that Parks quoted for the case were: "Phaedra had no idea that Drama had been telling me that they had sex as well. Drama said that Phaedra was only mad because he would not be with her just sexually. Once [Angela] told Drama how Phaedra hated him, he swore to me that he and Phaedra had a sexual relationship."
Stanton said every conversation she had with Phaedra has always been about sex. She claimed that Phaedra would elaborate her performance and show Stanton photos of her dressed as a dominatrix, bent over in different positions. There were whips and "freaky-ass" underwear hanging everywhere at Parks' home.
Staton continued to write that Phaedra tried to catch the rapper about this lie but they ended up bullying Stanton together. "She prepped the rapper on what to say, just like how she briefed all her clients. It is common protocol for Parks. She has previously mention this fact to me," Stanton wrote. She added that Phaedra often gossiped about her clients to her, including Mystical.
Stanton further wrote about how Parks frequently called the mother of Mystical's child a "ghetto," called the rapper stupid and gossipied about how Mystical allegedly assaulted a woman sexually for stealing from him.
Parks claims that none of these are true. Parks' husband, Apollo Nida, has recently been arrested for fraud cases like the previous one that put him in jail from years 2004 to 2009. Stanton claims that Parks spearheaded the first case and it is a question if she was also involved with the recent one as well. Nida's hearing will be on Feb. 12.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2