‘General Hospital’ Valentine’s Day Spoilers: Everything You Need to Know about Episodes Marking the Day of Love— What, When, Where
By jaskiran kaur | February 11, 2014 11:22 AM EST
Valentine's Day is around the corner and the fever is surely going to hit the residents of Port Charles on "General Hospital" as well. Like every other show, GH will also feature Valentine's Day special episodes for its audience to immerse themselves in the feeling of love and more. Here are a few things to expect in the episodes of Feb. 13 to Feb. 17, 2014 marking the celebration of love in Port Charles. [Warning: Spoilers Ahead]
"General Hospital" Valentine's Day Special Episode: Spoilers
Last week has been an eventful one for the residents of Port Charles. But in the Valentine's week things are going to turn romantic. According to We Love Soaps spoilers report, the days of love will be celebrated in three episodes beginning from Thursday, Feb. 13 to Monday, Feb. 17, 2014.
The spoilers promise extended celebration of love with lots of drama and emotions pouring in. Fever of love will hit all the significant characters of "GH."
Celebration of the day of love begins early in Port Charles, on Feb. 13, 2014.
"It's Valentine's Day in Port Charles and along with the romantic holiday comes joy as well as pain," states the spoilers report on We Love Soaps.
During the Valentine's Day celebrations, Dante and Lulu will resolve differences between them and get back together. For Britt, the occasion becomes even more special as Spencer gives her a Valentine's Day gift. And Nikolas breaks the news that he and Britt have a Valentine's mission to accomplish. Also, Lucas accepts to go out on a Valentine's Day date with Felix.
Elsewhere, Liz has a tormenting day ahead as she waits to uncover the truth of Ben's paternity results. Meanwhile, Michael and Kiki's day is ruined in the wake of an argument which turns extremely bitter for them.
On the Feb. 14, 2014 episode, Duke takes initiative to resolve his issues with Anna regarding work. And their bittersweet quarrel dissolves through a "passionate solution" as quoted by We Love Soaps.
Molly and TJ arrange for a study date wherein things get intense and intimate between the two. In the future, things may turn bad for Britt as Liz is ready to bring out the truth about her. On Valentine's Day, Nikolas plans a special surprise for Britt who must confess the truth before it's too late. In the meantime, Franco continues to struggle for his life. Do you think he will win the battle and be with his love for Valentine's Day? Stay tuned to find out on "General Hospital" on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase