‘General Hospital’ Valentine’s Day Spoilers: Everything You Need to Know about Episodes Marking the Day of Love— What, When, Where
By jaskiran kaur | February 11, 2014 11:22 AM EST
Valentine's Day is around the corner and the fever is surely going to hit the residents of Port Charles on "General Hospital" as well. Like every other show, GH will also feature Valentine's Day special episodes for its audience to immerse themselves in the feeling of love and more. Here are a few things to expect in the episodes of Feb. 13 to Feb. 17, 2014 marking the celebration of love in Port Charles. [Warning: Spoilers Ahead]
"General Hospital" Valentine's Day Special Episode: Spoilers
Last week has been an eventful one for the residents of Port Charles. But in the Valentine's week things are going to turn romantic. According to We Love Soaps spoilers report, the days of love will be celebrated in three episodes beginning from Thursday, Feb. 13 to Monday, Feb. 17, 2014.
The spoilers promise extended celebration of love with lots of drama and emotions pouring in. Fever of love will hit all the significant characters of "GH."
Celebration of the day of love begins early in Port Charles, on Feb. 13, 2014.
"It's Valentine's Day in Port Charles and along with the romantic holiday comes joy as well as pain," states the spoilers report on We Love Soaps.
During the Valentine's Day celebrations, Dante and Lulu will resolve differences between them and get back together. For Britt, the occasion becomes even more special as Spencer gives her a Valentine's Day gift. And Nikolas breaks the news that he and Britt have a Valentine's mission to accomplish. Also, Lucas accepts to go out on a Valentine's Day date with Felix.
Elsewhere, Liz has a tormenting day ahead as she waits to uncover the truth of Ben's paternity results. Meanwhile, Michael and Kiki's day is ruined in the wake of an argument which turns extremely bitter for them.
On the Feb. 14, 2014 episode, Duke takes initiative to resolve his issues with Anna regarding work. And their bittersweet quarrel dissolves through a "passionate solution" as quoted by We Love Soaps.
Molly and TJ arrange for a study date wherein things get intense and intimate between the two. In the future, things may turn bad for Britt as Liz is ready to bring out the truth about her. On Valentine's Day, Nikolas plans a special surprise for Britt who must confess the truth before it's too late. In the meantime, Franco continues to struggle for his life. Do you think he will win the battle and be with his love for Valentine's Day? Stay tuned to find out on "General Hospital" on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools