‘General Hospital’ Valentine’s Day Spoilers: Everything You Need to Know about Episodes Marking the Day of Love— What, When, Where
By jaskiran kaur | February 11, 2014 11:22 AM EST
Valentine's Day is around the corner and the fever is surely going to hit the residents of Port Charles on "General Hospital" as well. Like every other show, GH will also feature Valentine's Day special episodes for its audience to immerse themselves in the feeling of love and more. Here are a few things to expect in the episodes of Feb. 13 to Feb. 17, 2014 marking the celebration of love in Port Charles. [Warning: Spoilers Ahead]
"General Hospital" Valentine's Day Special Episode: Spoilers
Last week has been an eventful one for the residents of Port Charles. But in the Valentine's week things are going to turn romantic. According to We Love Soaps spoilers report, the days of love will be celebrated in three episodes beginning from Thursday, Feb. 13 to Monday, Feb. 17, 2014.
The spoilers promise extended celebration of love with lots of drama and emotions pouring in. Fever of love will hit all the significant characters of "GH."
Celebration of the day of love begins early in Port Charles, on Feb. 13, 2014.
"It's Valentine's Day in Port Charles and along with the romantic holiday comes joy as well as pain," states the spoilers report on We Love Soaps.
During the Valentine's Day celebrations, Dante and Lulu will resolve differences between them and get back together. For Britt, the occasion becomes even more special as Spencer gives her a Valentine's Day gift. And Nikolas breaks the news that he and Britt have a Valentine's mission to accomplish. Also, Lucas accepts to go out on a Valentine's Day date with Felix.
Elsewhere, Liz has a tormenting day ahead as she waits to uncover the truth of Ben's paternity results. Meanwhile, Michael and Kiki's day is ruined in the wake of an argument which turns extremely bitter for them.
On the Feb. 14, 2014 episode, Duke takes initiative to resolve his issues with Anna regarding work. And their bittersweet quarrel dissolves through a "passionate solution" as quoted by We Love Soaps.
Molly and TJ arrange for a study date wherein things get intense and intimate between the two. In the future, things may turn bad for Britt as Liz is ready to bring out the truth about her. On Valentine's Day, Nikolas plans a special surprise for Britt who must confess the truth before it's too late. In the meantime, Franco continues to struggle for his life. Do you think he will win the battle and be with his love for Valentine's Day? Stay tuned to find out on "General Hospital" on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More