‘General Hospital’ Valentine’s Day Spoilers: Everything You Need to Know about Episodes Marking the Day of Love— What, When, Where
By jaskiran kaur | February 11, 2014 11:22 AM EST
Valentine's Day is around the corner and the fever is surely going to hit the residents of Port Charles on "General Hospital" as well. Like every other show, GH will also feature Valentine's Day special episodes for its audience to immerse themselves in the feeling of love and more. Here are a few things to expect in the episodes of Feb. 13 to Feb. 17, 2014 marking the celebration of love in Port Charles. [Warning: Spoilers Ahead]
"General Hospital" Valentine's Day Special Episode: Spoilers
Last week has been an eventful one for the residents of Port Charles. But in the Valentine's week things are going to turn romantic. According to We Love Soaps spoilers report, the days of love will be celebrated in three episodes beginning from Thursday, Feb. 13 to Monday, Feb. 17, 2014.
The spoilers promise extended celebration of love with lots of drama and emotions pouring in. Fever of love will hit all the significant characters of "GH."
Celebration of the day of love begins early in Port Charles, on Feb. 13, 2014.
"It's Valentine's Day in Port Charles and along with the romantic holiday comes joy as well as pain," states the spoilers report on We Love Soaps.
During the Valentine's Day celebrations, Dante and Lulu will resolve differences between them and get back together. For Britt, the occasion becomes even more special as Spencer gives her a Valentine's Day gift. And Nikolas breaks the news that he and Britt have a Valentine's mission to accomplish. Also, Lucas accepts to go out on a Valentine's Day date with Felix.
Elsewhere, Liz has a tormenting day ahead as she waits to uncover the truth of Ben's paternity results. Meanwhile, Michael and Kiki's day is ruined in the wake of an argument which turns extremely bitter for them.
On the Feb. 14, 2014 episode, Duke takes initiative to resolve his issues with Anna regarding work. And their bittersweet quarrel dissolves through a "passionate solution" as quoted by We Love Soaps.
Molly and TJ arrange for a study date wherein things get intense and intimate between the two. In the future, things may turn bad for Britt as Liz is ready to bring out the truth about her. On Valentine's Day, Nikolas plans a special surprise for Britt who must confess the truth before it's too late. In the meantime, Franco continues to struggle for his life. Do you think he will win the battle and be with his love for Valentine's Day? Stay tuned to find out on "General Hospital" on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues