Miley Cyrus Claims People 'Copied' her Hairstyle, Diss for Jennifer Lawrence? [PHOTOS]
February 11, 2014 10:40 AM EST
Miley Cyrus Claims People 'Copied' Her Hairstyle, Diss for Jennifer Lawrence? [PHOTOS]
Miley Cyrus has led the fashion extravaganza late last year with all her crazy antics. While some celebrities dissed her for her outrageous outfits and weird style, some went to the extremes of copying her of which the "Wrecking Ball" singer isn't too pleased about. Well, this claimed "copycat" is said to be Jennifer Lawrence who had her hair chopped off in the same Miley cut.
The former Disney star claims to hate people who "copy" her. Ironically, fans of Lady Gaga have slammed her for "copying off" their Mother Monster's fashion antics and style. As for Cyrus, she's insistent she's an original and hates that some stars in the biz have the gall to copy her style.
"I don't know why there is such a fuss about that. I got bored with my long hair, so I cut it off. I didn't want to provoke with it, but I have changed and grew up a bit. But a lot of people copy this hairstyle now," says Miley in an interview with Vogue German Edition (via Ocean Up).
"I don't like that, so I guess I have to change my look again because I hate it when everyone looks the same. I am more for individuality," continued Cyrus.
Well, with regards to her hairstyle was she referring to Jennifer Lawrence of "The Hunger Games?" Fans may recall that Lawrence recently showed off her pixie cut late last year which shocked a number of her fans. Some "Smilers" even claimed the hair cut looked exactly alike to that of Cyrus. So was this a diss aimed at Lawrence?
The "Bangerz" singer was allegedly involved in a feud with the actress over her ex-fiancé Liam Hemsworth. It also doesn't help that Lawrence slammed Miley for her "disgusting" stunts.
"It is a part of the entertainment industry that sells. Sex sells, and for some disgusting reason young sex sells even more," says Lawrence to BBC's Newsnight.
Though Miley's name wasn't dropped, it was obvious as to whom Lawrence was referring to. Could Miley's statement in Vogue be payback? Yet, this could also refer to other stars who had chopped off their mane after Miley Cyrus of which includes the Queen B, Beyonce. Then again, would Beyonce even "copy" Cyrus?
For now, check out the slideshow to see more of Jennifer Lawrence and her alleged Miley Cyrus inspired pixie cut hair.
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales