Miley Cyrus Claims People 'Copied' her Hairstyle, Diss for Jennifer Lawrence? [PHOTOS]
February 11, 2014 10:40 AM EST
Miley Cyrus Claims People 'Copied' Her Hairstyle, Diss for Jennifer Lawrence? [PHOTOS]
Miley Cyrus has led the fashion extravaganza late last year with all her crazy antics. While some celebrities dissed her for her outrageous outfits and weird style, some went to the extremes of copying her of which the "Wrecking Ball" singer isn't too pleased about. Well, this claimed "copycat" is said to be Jennifer Lawrence who had her hair chopped off in the same Miley cut.
The former Disney star claims to hate people who "copy" her. Ironically, fans of Lady Gaga have slammed her for "copying off" their Mother Monster's fashion antics and style. As for Cyrus, she's insistent she's an original and hates that some stars in the biz have the gall to copy her style.
"I don't know why there is such a fuss about that. I got bored with my long hair, so I cut it off. I didn't want to provoke with it, but I have changed and grew up a bit. But a lot of people copy this hairstyle now," says Miley in an interview with Vogue German Edition (via Ocean Up).
"I don't like that, so I guess I have to change my look again because I hate it when everyone looks the same. I am more for individuality," continued Cyrus.
Well, with regards to her hairstyle was she referring to Jennifer Lawrence of "The Hunger Games?" Fans may recall that Lawrence recently showed off her pixie cut late last year which shocked a number of her fans. Some "Smilers" even claimed the hair cut looked exactly alike to that of Cyrus. So was this a diss aimed at Lawrence?
The "Bangerz" singer was allegedly involved in a feud with the actress over her ex-fiancé Liam Hemsworth. It also doesn't help that Lawrence slammed Miley for her "disgusting" stunts.
"It is a part of the entertainment industry that sells. Sex sells, and for some disgusting reason young sex sells even more," says Lawrence to BBC's Newsnight.
Though Miley's name wasn't dropped, it was obvious as to whom Lawrence was referring to. Could Miley's statement in Vogue be payback? Yet, this could also refer to other stars who had chopped off their mane after Miley Cyrus of which includes the Queen B, Beyonce. Then again, would Beyonce even "copy" Cyrus?
For now, check out the slideshow to see more of Jennifer Lawrence and her alleged Miley Cyrus inspired pixie cut hair.
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World