Miley Cyrus Claims People 'Copied' her Hairstyle, Diss for Jennifer Lawrence? [PHOTOS]
February 11, 2014 10:40 AM EST
Miley Cyrus Claims People 'Copied' Her Hairstyle, Diss for Jennifer Lawrence? [PHOTOS]
Miley Cyrus has led the fashion extravaganza late last year with all her crazy antics. While some celebrities dissed her for her outrageous outfits and weird style, some went to the extremes of copying her of which the "Wrecking Ball" singer isn't too pleased about. Well, this claimed "copycat" is said to be Jennifer Lawrence who had her hair chopped off in the same Miley cut.
The former Disney star claims to hate people who "copy" her. Ironically, fans of Lady Gaga have slammed her for "copying off" their Mother Monster's fashion antics and style. As for Cyrus, she's insistent she's an original and hates that some stars in the biz have the gall to copy her style.
"I don't know why there is such a fuss about that. I got bored with my long hair, so I cut it off. I didn't want to provoke with it, but I have changed and grew up a bit. But a lot of people copy this hairstyle now," says Miley in an interview with Vogue German Edition (via Ocean Up).
"I don't like that, so I guess I have to change my look again because I hate it when everyone looks the same. I am more for individuality," continued Cyrus.
Well, with regards to her hairstyle was she referring to Jennifer Lawrence of "The Hunger Games?" Fans may recall that Lawrence recently showed off her pixie cut late last year which shocked a number of her fans. Some "Smilers" even claimed the hair cut looked exactly alike to that of Cyrus. So was this a diss aimed at Lawrence?
The "Bangerz" singer was allegedly involved in a feud with the actress over her ex-fiancé Liam Hemsworth. It also doesn't help that Lawrence slammed Miley for her "disgusting" stunts.
"It is a part of the entertainment industry that sells. Sex sells, and for some disgusting reason young sex sells even more," says Lawrence to BBC's Newsnight.
Though Miley's name wasn't dropped, it was obvious as to whom Lawrence was referring to. Could Miley's statement in Vogue be payback? Yet, this could also refer to other stars who had chopped off their mane after Miley Cyrus of which includes the Queen B, Beyonce. Then again, would Beyonce even "copy" Cyrus?
For now, check out the slideshow to see more of Jennifer Lawrence and her alleged Miley Cyrus inspired pixie cut hair.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date