What Fans Expect to See in ‘Dracula’ TV Series Season 2
By Sachin Trivedi | February 11, 2014 10:12 AM EST
Amid concerns that their favourite TV show "Dracula" may get cancelled, fans hope that the series returns for season 2. Many have their wish list for what they would like to see in the popular show starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
Van Helsing - Vampire Hunter
Fans were eagerly waiting for what was seen as an eventuality, the falling out between Van Helsing and Dracula. Fans did get to see what happens towards the end of season 1 and the bitter rivalry between the two, fans expect, should intensify in season 2.
Van Helsing has always been seen as a vampire hunter, and fans want to see how the new series could develop the character in this new role in season 2. The plot could get intense with Dracula, Van Helsing and the Order of the Dragon fighting each other to the death.
Advertise to Get Attention
Some of the fans complain that the series was not advertised enough. Some fans say that they only started watching the show from mid season, as they accidently stumbled on to the show and have become huge fans of it.
However, the question of spending more money on advertising depends a lot on expected revenues that the show will generate. The producers may not be able to take too much risk if they feel that the response from the audience is not strong enough.
The Bite of the Vampire
While some fans would like to see more blood and gore in the season 2 of "Dracula" TV series, others feel that the element of seduction of young women should be taken up a notch. There are, however, no complaints with regard to the performance of Jonathan Rhys Meyers and the other cast members in the show.
Renfield - The Surprise Favourite
Perhaps even the producers of "Dracula" could not have foreseen the tremendous popularity of the character. The portrayal of the character marks a refreshing departure from what fans have seen in the past, and fans want to see the character return.
Timing is Everything
Some of the fans complain that airing the show late night on a Friday would certainly not help in getting more people to watch the show. Many fans have to make the difficult decision of going out on a Friday night or staying at home to watch the show.
More Articles to Read
'Black Sails' TV Series Episode 1 and 2 Review and Spoilers [Read]
'The Game' on Bet Season 7 Premieres in March - Here is what The Fans are Saying [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan