What Fans Expect to See in ‘Dracula’ TV Series Season 2
By Sachin Trivedi | February 11, 2014 10:12 AM EST
Amid concerns that their favourite TV show "Dracula" may get cancelled, fans hope that the series returns for season 2. Many have their wish list for what they would like to see in the popular show starring Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
Van Helsing - Vampire Hunter
Fans were eagerly waiting for what was seen as an eventuality, the falling out between Van Helsing and Dracula. Fans did get to see what happens towards the end of season 1 and the bitter rivalry between the two, fans expect, should intensify in season 2.
Van Helsing has always been seen as a vampire hunter, and fans want to see how the new series could develop the character in this new role in season 2. The plot could get intense with Dracula, Van Helsing and the Order of the Dragon fighting each other to the death.
Advertise to Get Attention
Some of the fans complain that the series was not advertised enough. Some fans say that they only started watching the show from mid season, as they accidently stumbled on to the show and have become huge fans of it.
However, the question of spending more money on advertising depends a lot on expected revenues that the show will generate. The producers may not be able to take too much risk if they feel that the response from the audience is not strong enough.
The Bite of the Vampire
While some fans would like to see more blood and gore in the season 2 of "Dracula" TV series, others feel that the element of seduction of young women should be taken up a notch. There are, however, no complaints with regard to the performance of Jonathan Rhys Meyers and the other cast members in the show.
Renfield - The Surprise Favourite
Perhaps even the producers of "Dracula" could not have foreseen the tremendous popularity of the character. The portrayal of the character marks a refreshing departure from what fans have seen in the past, and fans want to see the character return.
Timing is Everything
Some of the fans complain that airing the show late night on a Friday would certainly not help in getting more people to watch the show. Many fans have to make the difficult decision of going out on a Friday night or staying at home to watch the show.
More Articles to Read
'Black Sails' TV Series Episode 1 and 2 Review and Spoilers [Read]
'The Game' on Bet Season 7 Premieres in March - Here is what The Fans are Saying [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown