Kristen Stewart's Uncontrollable Love For Robert Pattinson: Are They Dating Again?
By Sonalee singh | February 11, 2014 10:10 AM EST
It seems Kristen Stewart can't control her love for Robert Pattinson. In a recent interview with Marie Claire, the "Twilight" star admits that there were certain things she could have streamlined about her relationship and her biggest mistake was not taking things as they came.
Kristen said that love is not something, which you can force; there is just no control over it.
"You don't know who you will fall in love with," K-Stew tells Marie Claire in their March issue. "You don't control it."
Though Kristen did not mention Robert's name while speaking about her love life, it is being speculated that when Kristen means "relationship" it has to do with Rob. Kristen even revealed after taking an all girls trip to New Orleans she has come to realize that not all things can be planned and it is better to let things move on their own.
"I mean, at this point, I can't even tell you if I want to hang out on Saturday," K-Stew remarked.
From the interview it is still not clear that whether Kristen is in relationship with Robert Pattinson or she has ended things with him but it could be said that she has learnt a lot from her life in past years.
A source even revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that Kristen Stewart wants to move on from Robert Pattinson so that the latter can step up his game and try to woo her once again.
"She's decided that she needs to start playing hard to get," the source told the Web site. "She's hoping that when Rob finds out she's talking about moving on that he'll step up to the plate."
In the month of December, the buzz was that Rob and K-Stew have reunited and they even plan to spend the New Year's eve together. However, soon the rumors fizzled out and both of them were spotted taking separate vacations-Rob with his family in London and K-stew with her friends. This interview of Kristen's does throw a little light on her love life but it is still not clear whether she is still dating Rob or not.
It looks like Robsten fans have to wait for another revelation to get a clearer picture of Kristen and Robert's relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports