Kristen Stewart's Uncontrollable Love For Robert Pattinson: Are They Dating Again?
By Sonalee singh | February 11, 2014 10:10 AM EST
It seems Kristen Stewart can't control her love for Robert Pattinson. In a recent interview with Marie Claire, the "Twilight" star admits that there were certain things she could have streamlined about her relationship and her biggest mistake was not taking things as they came.
Kristen said that love is not something, which you can force; there is just no control over it.
"You don't know who you will fall in love with," K-Stew tells Marie Claire in their March issue. "You don't control it."
Though Kristen did not mention Robert's name while speaking about her love life, it is being speculated that when Kristen means "relationship" it has to do with Rob. Kristen even revealed after taking an all girls trip to New Orleans she has come to realize that not all things can be planned and it is better to let things move on their own.
"I mean, at this point, I can't even tell you if I want to hang out on Saturday," K-Stew remarked.
From the interview it is still not clear that whether Kristen is in relationship with Robert Pattinson or she has ended things with him but it could be said that she has learnt a lot from her life in past years.
A source even revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that Kristen Stewart wants to move on from Robert Pattinson so that the latter can step up his game and try to woo her once again.
"She's decided that she needs to start playing hard to get," the source told the Web site. "She's hoping that when Rob finds out she's talking about moving on that he'll step up to the plate."
In the month of December, the buzz was that Rob and K-Stew have reunited and they even plan to spend the New Year's eve together. However, soon the rumors fizzled out and both of them were spotted taking separate vacations-Rob with his family in London and K-stew with her friends. This interview of Kristen's does throw a little light on her love life but it is still not clear whether she is still dating Rob or not.
It looks like Robsten fans have to wait for another revelation to get a clearer picture of Kristen and Robert's relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People