‘Suits’ Season 3 Spoilers: Return Date, Watch Donna and Louis with Apolo Ohno [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 11, 2014 10:04 AM EST
"Suit" will return after the 2014 Winter Olympics gets over. It is set to return on March 06, 2014, with final six episodes of Season 3. The remaining six episodes of the current season will deal with the consequences of Mike's law education fraud. According to reports, Mike's lie is likely to have ramifications on each character of "Suits."
As previously reported, multiple-medals winning Olympic swimmer, Michael Phelps, will guest-star as himself in the upcoming episode. When Harvey fails to convince Phelps to become a client of Pearson & Specter, Scottie will be seen in action, trying to convince him. Talking about why they chose Phelps to guest star, Aaron Krosh said on Twitter, "He's a fan, good fit, worked out well..." Krosh was answering questions of "Suits" fans on Twitter.
USA Network has released a new clip for fans of "Suits" to tide them over till the new episode airs. This new clip features another Olympic champion, Apolo Ohno, a short-track, speed skating champion. He is said to be one of the most decorated American Winter Olympic athlete of all time.
In the clip, Donna and Ohno are waiting for Louis. The man arrives wearing a skin-tight, speed skating bodysuit. It is Louis' way of showing that at Pearson & Specter, they go the "extra mile" for their clients. Ohno does not seem to be impressed with Louis' extra mile effort. In the clip, one can see Ohno say, "you really shouldn't have" and making a face. This Olympic champion does have the acting chops.
When "Suits" returns, Louis will be busy trying to find Mike's truth. In episode 10 of "Suits" Season 3, "Stay," Louis did not find Mike's file in Sheila's Harvard cabinet. The missing file has made Louis suspicious about Mike's law education background.
Also in "Stay," Harvey offered Scottie a job at his law firm, without checking with Jessica first. Jessica will not be pleased about Scottie joining the firm. Jessica and Harvey are likely to have a discussion on how they plan to run their firm, together. Also, Harvey will be seen trying to balance his personal and professional lives, as he not only offered Scottie a job but also asked her to stay in his life.
Krosh indicated that in "Suits" Season 3 finale, there will be a Jessica and Donna's scene. He said on Twitter, "Two of just them in finale plus others.."
"Suits" has been renewed for Season 4. According Krosh, the break between Season 3 and Season 4 will be shorter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]