‘Suits’ Season 3 Spoilers: Return Date, Watch Donna and Louis with Apolo Ohno [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 11, 2014 10:04 AM EST
"Suit" will return after the 2014 Winter Olympics gets over. It is set to return on March 06, 2014, with final six episodes of Season 3. The remaining six episodes of the current season will deal with the consequences of Mike's law education fraud. According to reports, Mike's lie is likely to have ramifications on each character of "Suits."
As previously reported, multiple-medals winning Olympic swimmer, Michael Phelps, will guest-star as himself in the upcoming episode. When Harvey fails to convince Phelps to become a client of Pearson & Specter, Scottie will be seen in action, trying to convince him. Talking about why they chose Phelps to guest star, Aaron Krosh said on Twitter, "He's a fan, good fit, worked out well..." Krosh was answering questions of "Suits" fans on Twitter.
USA Network has released a new clip for fans of "Suits" to tide them over till the new episode airs. This new clip features another Olympic champion, Apolo Ohno, a short-track, speed skating champion. He is said to be one of the most decorated American Winter Olympic athlete of all time.
In the clip, Donna and Ohno are waiting for Louis. The man arrives wearing a skin-tight, speed skating bodysuit. It is Louis' way of showing that at Pearson & Specter, they go the "extra mile" for their clients. Ohno does not seem to be impressed with Louis' extra mile effort. In the clip, one can see Ohno say, "you really shouldn't have" and making a face. This Olympic champion does have the acting chops.
When "Suits" returns, Louis will be busy trying to find Mike's truth. In episode 10 of "Suits" Season 3, "Stay," Louis did not find Mike's file in Sheila's Harvard cabinet. The missing file has made Louis suspicious about Mike's law education background.
Also in "Stay," Harvey offered Scottie a job at his law firm, without checking with Jessica first. Jessica will not be pleased about Scottie joining the firm. Jessica and Harvey are likely to have a discussion on how they plan to run their firm, together. Also, Harvey will be seen trying to balance his personal and professional lives, as he not only offered Scottie a job but also asked her to stay in his life.
Krosh indicated that in "Suits" Season 3 finale, there will be a Jessica and Donna's scene. He said on Twitter, "Two of just them in finale plus others.."
"Suits" has been renewed for Season 4. According Krosh, the break between Season 3 and Season 4 will be shorter.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border