‘Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 1 Spoilers: Damon to Feed on Vampires? [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | February 11, 2014 9:57 AM EST
The hit CW fantasy series "The Vampire Diaries" is going to take a break for two weeks but the upcoming episode promises a thrilling show to all its fang fans. TVD season 5 episode 14 is scheduled to go back on its regular hour on Feb. 27 and juicy spoilers on "No Exit" will feature Damon in a spell to feed on other vampires and not on humans.
The older Salvatore found himself in a bit of trouble when he and Enzo went to seek revenge against Dr. Wes and found themselves trapped with a handful of Travelers. TVD season 4 episode 13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart" concluded the mad doctor stabbing him with serum that forces him to feed with fellow vampires.
No one knows about Katherine using Elena's body except Matt and she is doing everything in her power to win back her old love, Stefan Salvatore. Now Damon and Enzo are trapped inside a remote lodge and Dr. Wes put a barrier spell on the place.
"Now that you're trapped, how long can you go before you feed on your best friend?" says Wes as he challenges Damon not to feed on Enzo. Now Stephan is left racing against time to save his older brother before he consumes his partner-in-crime.
The official synopsis reads: "As Damon's (Ian Somerhalder) behavior escalates from destructive to deadly, Stefan (Paul Wesley) begins to regret their last conversation and decides to track Damon down and intervene. For reasons of her own, Elena (Nina Dobrev) volunteers to come along. Dr. Wes (guest star Rick Cosnett) enlists the Travelers to set a trap that will once again test Damon's friendship with Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey). After a heart-to-heart talk with Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda), Matt (Zach Roerig) enlists Caroline (Candice Accola) and Tyler's (Michael Trevino) help to protect Elena, leading to a violent confrontation. Later, when Stefan tries to comfort a dejected Caroline, their conversation leads to a horrifying realization."
The barrier spell and serum will tests Damon's loyalty to Enzo and Stephen will do everything to save him because the guilt from their last conversation. Meanwhile, Stephen and Caroline will have a horrifying realization after Stephen tried to comfort her.
Now the question is, did they figure out the truth about Elena and Katherine? We will find soon enough on Feb. 27.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points