‘Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 1 Spoilers: Damon to Feed on Vampires? [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | February 11, 2014 9:57 AM EST
The hit CW fantasy series "The Vampire Diaries" is going to take a break for two weeks but the upcoming episode promises a thrilling show to all its fang fans. TVD season 5 episode 14 is scheduled to go back on its regular hour on Feb. 27 and juicy spoilers on "No Exit" will feature Damon in a spell to feed on other vampires and not on humans.
The older Salvatore found himself in a bit of trouble when he and Enzo went to seek revenge against Dr. Wes and found themselves trapped with a handful of Travelers. TVD season 4 episode 13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart" concluded the mad doctor stabbing him with serum that forces him to feed with fellow vampires.
No one knows about Katherine using Elena's body except Matt and she is doing everything in her power to win back her old love, Stefan Salvatore. Now Damon and Enzo are trapped inside a remote lodge and Dr. Wes put a barrier spell on the place.
"Now that you're trapped, how long can you go before you feed on your best friend?" says Wes as he challenges Damon not to feed on Enzo. Now Stephan is left racing against time to save his older brother before he consumes his partner-in-crime.
The official synopsis reads: "As Damon's (Ian Somerhalder) behavior escalates from destructive to deadly, Stefan (Paul Wesley) begins to regret their last conversation and decides to track Damon down and intervene. For reasons of her own, Elena (Nina Dobrev) volunteers to come along. Dr. Wes (guest star Rick Cosnett) enlists the Travelers to set a trap that will once again test Damon's friendship with Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey). After a heart-to-heart talk with Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda), Matt (Zach Roerig) enlists Caroline (Candice Accola) and Tyler's (Michael Trevino) help to protect Elena, leading to a violent confrontation. Later, when Stefan tries to comfort a dejected Caroline, their conversation leads to a horrifying realization."
The barrier spell and serum will tests Damon's loyalty to Enzo and Stephen will do everything to save him because the guilt from their last conversation. Meanwhile, Stephen and Caroline will have a horrifying realization after Stephen tried to comfort her.
Now the question is, did they figure out the truth about Elena and Katherine? We will find soon enough on Feb. 27.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’