‘Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 1 Spoilers: Damon to Feed on Vampires? [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | February 11, 2014 9:57 AM EST
The hit CW fantasy series "The Vampire Diaries" is going to take a break for two weeks but the upcoming episode promises a thrilling show to all its fang fans. TVD season 5 episode 14 is scheduled to go back on its regular hour on Feb. 27 and juicy spoilers on "No Exit" will feature Damon in a spell to feed on other vampires and not on humans.
The older Salvatore found himself in a bit of trouble when he and Enzo went to seek revenge against Dr. Wes and found themselves trapped with a handful of Travelers. TVD season 4 episode 13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart" concluded the mad doctor stabbing him with serum that forces him to feed with fellow vampires.
No one knows about Katherine using Elena's body except Matt and she is doing everything in her power to win back her old love, Stefan Salvatore. Now Damon and Enzo are trapped inside a remote lodge and Dr. Wes put a barrier spell on the place.
"Now that you're trapped, how long can you go before you feed on your best friend?" says Wes as he challenges Damon not to feed on Enzo. Now Stephan is left racing against time to save his older brother before he consumes his partner-in-crime.
The official synopsis reads: "As Damon's (Ian Somerhalder) behavior escalates from destructive to deadly, Stefan (Paul Wesley) begins to regret their last conversation and decides to track Damon down and intervene. For reasons of her own, Elena (Nina Dobrev) volunteers to come along. Dr. Wes (guest star Rick Cosnett) enlists the Travelers to set a trap that will once again test Damon's friendship with Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey). After a heart-to-heart talk with Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda), Matt (Zach Roerig) enlists Caroline (Candice Accola) and Tyler's (Michael Trevino) help to protect Elena, leading to a violent confrontation. Later, when Stefan tries to comfort a dejected Caroline, their conversation leads to a horrifying realization."
The barrier spell and serum will tests Damon's loyalty to Enzo and Stephen will do everything to save him because the guilt from their last conversation. Meanwhile, Stephen and Caroline will have a horrifying realization after Stephen tried to comfort her.
Now the question is, did they figure out the truth about Elena and Katherine? We will find soon enough on Feb. 27.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List
- Pope Francis Blasted For Defying Catholic Doctrine, Marries 20 Couples Who Have Cohabited And Had Children In No Else But St Peter's Basilica