‘Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 1 Spoilers: Damon to Feed on Vampires? [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | February 11, 2014 9:57 AM EST
The hit CW fantasy series "The Vampire Diaries" is going to take a break for two weeks but the upcoming episode promises a thrilling show to all its fang fans. TVD season 5 episode 14 is scheduled to go back on its regular hour on Feb. 27 and juicy spoilers on "No Exit" will feature Damon in a spell to feed on other vampires and not on humans.
The older Salvatore found himself in a bit of trouble when he and Enzo went to seek revenge against Dr. Wes and found themselves trapped with a handful of Travelers. TVD season 4 episode 13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart" concluded the mad doctor stabbing him with serum that forces him to feed with fellow vampires.
No one knows about Katherine using Elena's body except Matt and she is doing everything in her power to win back her old love, Stefan Salvatore. Now Damon and Enzo are trapped inside a remote lodge and Dr. Wes put a barrier spell on the place.
"Now that you're trapped, how long can you go before you feed on your best friend?" says Wes as he challenges Damon not to feed on Enzo. Now Stephan is left racing against time to save his older brother before he consumes his partner-in-crime.
The official synopsis reads: "As Damon's (Ian Somerhalder) behavior escalates from destructive to deadly, Stefan (Paul Wesley) begins to regret their last conversation and decides to track Damon down and intervene. For reasons of her own, Elena (Nina Dobrev) volunteers to come along. Dr. Wes (guest star Rick Cosnett) enlists the Travelers to set a trap that will once again test Damon's friendship with Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey). After a heart-to-heart talk with Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda), Matt (Zach Roerig) enlists Caroline (Candice Accola) and Tyler's (Michael Trevino) help to protect Elena, leading to a violent confrontation. Later, when Stefan tries to comfort a dejected Caroline, their conversation leads to a horrifying realization."
The barrier spell and serum will tests Damon's loyalty to Enzo and Stephen will do everything to save him because the guilt from their last conversation. Meanwhile, Stephen and Caroline will have a horrifying realization after Stephen tried to comfort her.
Now the question is, did they figure out the truth about Elena and Katherine? We will find soon enough on Feb. 27.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence