‘Vampire Diaries' Season 5, Episode 1 Spoilers: Damon to Feed on Vampires? [VIDEO]
By Riza Ornos | February 11, 2014 9:57 AM EST
The hit CW fantasy series "The Vampire Diaries" is going to take a break for two weeks but the upcoming episode promises a thrilling show to all its fang fans. TVD season 5 episode 14 is scheduled to go back on its regular hour on Feb. 27 and juicy spoilers on "No Exit" will feature Damon in a spell to feed on other vampires and not on humans.
The older Salvatore found himself in a bit of trouble when he and Enzo went to seek revenge against Dr. Wes and found themselves trapped with a handful of Travelers. TVD season 4 episode 13 "Total Eclipse of the Heart" concluded the mad doctor stabbing him with serum that forces him to feed with fellow vampires.
No one knows about Katherine using Elena's body except Matt and she is doing everything in her power to win back her old love, Stefan Salvatore. Now Damon and Enzo are trapped inside a remote lodge and Dr. Wes put a barrier spell on the place.
"Now that you're trapped, how long can you go before you feed on your best friend?" says Wes as he challenges Damon not to feed on Enzo. Now Stephan is left racing against time to save his older brother before he consumes his partner-in-crime.
The official synopsis reads: "As Damon's (Ian Somerhalder) behavior escalates from destructive to deadly, Stefan (Paul Wesley) begins to regret their last conversation and decides to track Damon down and intervene. For reasons of her own, Elena (Nina Dobrev) volunteers to come along. Dr. Wes (guest star Rick Cosnett) enlists the Travelers to set a trap that will once again test Damon's friendship with Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey). After a heart-to-heart talk with Nadia (guest star Olga Fonda), Matt (Zach Roerig) enlists Caroline (Candice Accola) and Tyler's (Michael Trevino) help to protect Elena, leading to a violent confrontation. Later, when Stefan tries to comfort a dejected Caroline, their conversation leads to a horrifying realization."
The barrier spell and serum will tests Damon's loyalty to Enzo and Stephen will do everything to save him because the guilt from their last conversation. Meanwhile, Stephen and Caroline will have a horrifying realization after Stephen tried to comfort her.
Now the question is, did they figure out the truth about Elena and Katherine? We will find soon enough on Feb. 27.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage