Bruce Jenner Remains Silent Amid Sex Change Rumors
By Riza Ornos | February 10, 2014 11:54 PM EST
"World's Greatest Athlete" Bruce Jenner keeps his silence amid the sex change rumors that began a few weeks ago.
No one from his family knows the real score behind his recent surgery and physical changes that he is undergoing. Several reports claimed the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" patriarch plans to undergo a sex change. The first step to become a woman is to take a laryngeal shave.
His recent surgery involves flattening his Adam's apple in an attempt to soften his manly features. The former Olympic gold medalist was seen leaving a clinic in Beverly Hills with manicured nails and bandages on his throat. After the photo of him leaked in various tabloids, rumors spread like wildfire that he is changing his name to Brigitte, after the legendary screen siren Brigitte Bardot.
But his estranged wife Kris Jenner came to the rescue telling Entertainment Tonight that "ninety-nine percent of the stuff in the tabloids is made up."
Despite all these nasty rumors surrounding his drastic physical changes, Bruce has not said anything to his family. According to Bruce's sons, Brandon and Brody, their father is going through an identity crisis and blame their stepmother for their father's cosmetic surgery over the years.
"While the boys haven't come out and asked their dad if he is transitioning to becoming a woman, it has definitely crossed their minds," according to a source in an interview posted in Radar Online.
"However, as long as Bruce is happy, that is all they really care about. Brody has been spending a lot of time with his dad, and the two have never been closer. If Bruce did decide to become a woman, Brody and Brandon would absolutely support him. All they know is that their dad is in a really good place right now, and that is all that matters."
Even Kim is completely in the dark for his stepfather's side of the story regarding the sex change rumors. According to a source on "Keeping Up with the Kardashians," the brood is not going to discuss any changes in Bruce and will not address any sex change issues on the show, the source told TMZ.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design