Auto Expo 2014: DSK Hyosung Debuts Aquila 250 for ₹2.69 lakh
By greeshma m | February 10, 2014 8:43 PM EST
DSK Hyosung has rolled out a new luxury cruiser Aquila GV250 at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 with a price tag of ₹ 2.69 lakh (Delhi Ex showroom).
Based on its big brother - the 650cc cruiser, the new offering of Aquila packs V twin-cylinder, oil-cooled DOHC 8-valve engine, which can churn out a power of 26.21Bhp at 9500 rpm and a peal torque of 21.37 Nm at 7000 rpm. It has a wheelbase of 1515 mm and uses Hydraulic Double Shock Absorber at the back and Telescopic suspension at the front. The bookings for the new cruiser have already commenced in the sub-continent.
"This luxury cruiser is the first-of-its kind in the Indian market and will offer unparallel ride quality, performance, cruiser comfort and stability for speed connoisseurs," said, Shirish Kulkarni Chairman, DSK Hyosung at the launch,according to Indiatvnews.
Britain's largest motorcycle manufacturer Triumph Motorcycles has also rolled out the Daytona 675 in India, on the second day of the Auto Expo 2014.The Daytona 675 comes with a 3-cylinder liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, in-line 675cc engine, which pumps a power of 128PS at 12500rpm and a peak torque of 74Nm at 9750rpm.
It measures 2,045 mm in length and has a wheelbase of 1,375 mm. It comes with fully adjustable front and rear KYB suspension and with low and high speed compression damping adjustment. Triumph's super-sport motorcycle also offers Nissin 4-piston radial black calipers at the back. It is priced ₹10.15 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy