Auto Expo 2014: DSK Hyosung Debuts Aquila 250 for ₹2.69 lakh
By greeshma m | February 10, 2014 8:43 PM EST
DSK Hyosung has rolled out a new luxury cruiser Aquila GV250 at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 with a price tag of ₹ 2.69 lakh (Delhi Ex showroom).
Based on its big brother - the 650cc cruiser, the new offering of Aquila packs V twin-cylinder, oil-cooled DOHC 8-valve engine, which can churn out a power of 26.21Bhp at 9500 rpm and a peal torque of 21.37 Nm at 7000 rpm. It has a wheelbase of 1515 mm and uses Hydraulic Double Shock Absorber at the back and Telescopic suspension at the front. The bookings for the new cruiser have already commenced in the sub-continent.
"This luxury cruiser is the first-of-its kind in the Indian market and will offer unparallel ride quality, performance, cruiser comfort and stability for speed connoisseurs," said, Shirish Kulkarni Chairman, DSK Hyosung at the launch,according to Indiatvnews.
Britain's largest motorcycle manufacturer Triumph Motorcycles has also rolled out the Daytona 675 in India, on the second day of the Auto Expo 2014.The Daytona 675 comes with a 3-cylinder liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, in-line 675cc engine, which pumps a power of 128PS at 12500rpm and a peak torque of 74Nm at 9750rpm.
It measures 2,045 mm in length and has a wheelbase of 1,375 mm. It comes with fully adjustable front and rear KYB suspension and with low and high speed compression damping adjustment. Triumph's super-sport motorcycle also offers Nissin 4-piston radial black calipers at the back. It is priced ₹10.15 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- CBA, NAB, Westpac in Fixed Rate War Offering Below 5% Interest
- Radio Australia Cuts to Affect Isolated Vanuatu Residents Who Rely on It for Weather Bulletins
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown