Auto Expo 2014: DSK Hyosung Debuts Aquila 250 for ₹2.69 lakh
By greeshma m | February 10, 2014 8:43 PM EST
DSK Hyosung has rolled out a new luxury cruiser Aquila GV250 at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 with a price tag of ₹ 2.69 lakh (Delhi Ex showroom).
Based on its big brother - the 650cc cruiser, the new offering of Aquila packs V twin-cylinder, oil-cooled DOHC 8-valve engine, which can churn out a power of 26.21Bhp at 9500 rpm and a peal torque of 21.37 Nm at 7000 rpm. It has a wheelbase of 1515 mm and uses Hydraulic Double Shock Absorber at the back and Telescopic suspension at the front. The bookings for the new cruiser have already commenced in the sub-continent.
"This luxury cruiser is the first-of-its kind in the Indian market and will offer unparallel ride quality, performance, cruiser comfort and stability for speed connoisseurs," said, Shirish Kulkarni Chairman, DSK Hyosung at the launch,according to Indiatvnews.
Britain's largest motorcycle manufacturer Triumph Motorcycles has also rolled out the Daytona 675 in India, on the second day of the Auto Expo 2014.The Daytona 675 comes with a 3-cylinder liquid-cooled, 12-valve, DOHC, in-line 675cc engine, which pumps a power of 128PS at 12500rpm and a peak torque of 74Nm at 9750rpm.
It measures 2,045 mm in length and has a wheelbase of 1,375 mm. It comes with fully adjustable front and rear KYB suspension and with low and high speed compression damping adjustment. Triumph's super-sport motorcycle also offers Nissin 4-piston radial black calipers at the back. It is priced ₹10.15 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Apple Inc (AAPL) Stock Sees Biggest After-Earnings Move; Share Price To Reach 3-Digit Mark
- Medibank IPO Seeks To Raise $4.8B Capital, Biggest Share Launch In Asia For 2014
- 65 Deaths In 1 Year Make Jobs In Transport & Storage Sector Most Dangerous In Australia
- Porsche, Pope, Sistine Chapel and The Godfather
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar