Jiimy Kimmel on Bruce Jenner's Sex Change: 'Now you’re our wierd Aunt Bess"
By Riza Ornos | February 10, 2014 7:18 PM EST
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" patriarch Bruce Jenner has been the subject of nasty rumors about the reality star's recent surgery. Reports claimed that Bruce is undergoing a sex change and flattening his Adam's apple is the first step of feminizing his features.
In connection to Facebook's 10th year anniversary, host Jimmy Kimmel of the "Jimmy Kimmer Live" pokes fun at Bruce Jenner's changing appearance by making a video montage. The video features the former Olympian in the start of 2004 with a caption: "when you were a man."
Images of Bruce during his Olympic triumph were features in the video including his Wheaties ad and then it continues with the message, "Then you started changing." Images of him when he joined the reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."
Then a picture of cats, unicorns and rainbows pop up on the screen with a caption: "Just updated my vision board." The then the video concluded with a feminize version of Bruce following the message, "Now you're our weird Aunt Bess."
The video ends with Bruce leaving a clinic in Beverly Hills with bondage on his throat and fast forward lit to April 2018 with Michael Jackson's image.
Although estranged wife Kris Jenner cleared all rumors about his alleged sex change, Bruce is still keeping quiet about the rumors of him transitioning into a woman. According to Bruce's son Brandon and Brody their father is just going through an identity crisis and blames their stepmother for their father's addiction to plastic surgery.
"They blame their step-mother (Kris) for all of the plastic surgery he has had over the years," a source told Radar Online. "Kris always encouraged Bruce to have his face nipped and tucked. He has had plastic surgery to remove excess fat above his eyelids. The Adam's apple surgery is just following in that pattern."
To add fuel to the fire, there are rumors that Bruce is also changing his name to Brigitte from his favorite actress from the 60's Brigitte Bardot. "He loves Brigitte, not only because it's such a beautiful name, but it makes him think of Brigitte Bardot, who was a total bombshell," a source told The National Enquirer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate