Jiimy Kimmel on Bruce Jenner's Sex Change: 'Now you’re our wierd Aunt Bess"
By Riza Ornos | February 10, 2014 7:18 PM EST
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" patriarch Bruce Jenner has been the subject of nasty rumors about the reality star's recent surgery. Reports claimed that Bruce is undergoing a sex change and flattening his Adam's apple is the first step of feminizing his features.
In connection to Facebook's 10th year anniversary, host Jimmy Kimmel of the "Jimmy Kimmer Live" pokes fun at Bruce Jenner's changing appearance by making a video montage. The video features the former Olympian in the start of 2004 with a caption: "when you were a man."
Images of Bruce during his Olympic triumph were features in the video including his Wheaties ad and then it continues with the message, "Then you started changing." Images of him when he joined the reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."
Then a picture of cats, unicorns and rainbows pop up on the screen with a caption: "Just updated my vision board." The then the video concluded with a feminize version of Bruce following the message, "Now you're our weird Aunt Bess."
The video ends with Bruce leaving a clinic in Beverly Hills with bondage on his throat and fast forward lit to April 2018 with Michael Jackson's image.
Although estranged wife Kris Jenner cleared all rumors about his alleged sex change, Bruce is still keeping quiet about the rumors of him transitioning into a woman. According to Bruce's son Brandon and Brody their father is just going through an identity crisis and blames their stepmother for their father's addiction to plastic surgery.
"They blame their step-mother (Kris) for all of the plastic surgery he has had over the years," a source told Radar Online. "Kris always encouraged Bruce to have his face nipped and tucked. He has had plastic surgery to remove excess fat above his eyelids. The Adam's apple surgery is just following in that pattern."
To add fuel to the fire, there are rumors that Bruce is also changing his name to Brigitte from his favorite actress from the 60's Brigitte Bardot. "He loves Brigitte, not only because it's such a beautiful name, but it makes him think of Brigitte Bardot, who was a total bombshell," a source told The National Enquirer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists