Jiimy Kimmel on Bruce Jenner's Sex Change: 'Now you’re our wierd Aunt Bess"
By Riza Ornos | February 10, 2014 7:18 PM EST
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" patriarch Bruce Jenner has been the subject of nasty rumors about the reality star's recent surgery. Reports claimed that Bruce is undergoing a sex change and flattening his Adam's apple is the first step of feminizing his features.
In connection to Facebook's 10th year anniversary, host Jimmy Kimmel of the "Jimmy Kimmer Live" pokes fun at Bruce Jenner's changing appearance by making a video montage. The video features the former Olympian in the start of 2004 with a caption: "when you were a man."
Images of Bruce during his Olympic triumph were features in the video including his Wheaties ad and then it continues with the message, "Then you started changing." Images of him when he joined the reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."
Then a picture of cats, unicorns and rainbows pop up on the screen with a caption: "Just updated my vision board." The then the video concluded with a feminize version of Bruce following the message, "Now you're our weird Aunt Bess."
The video ends with Bruce leaving a clinic in Beverly Hills with bondage on his throat and fast forward lit to April 2018 with Michael Jackson's image.
Although estranged wife Kris Jenner cleared all rumors about his alleged sex change, Bruce is still keeping quiet about the rumors of him transitioning into a woman. According to Bruce's son Brandon and Brody their father is just going through an identity crisis and blames their stepmother for their father's addiction to plastic surgery.
"They blame their step-mother (Kris) for all of the plastic surgery he has had over the years," a source told Radar Online. "Kris always encouraged Bruce to have his face nipped and tucked. He has had plastic surgery to remove excess fat above his eyelids. The Adam's apple surgery is just following in that pattern."
To add fuel to the fire, there are rumors that Bruce is also changing his name to Brigitte from his favorite actress from the 60's Brigitte Bardot. "He loves Brigitte, not only because it's such a beautiful name, but it makes him think of Brigitte Bardot, who was a total bombshell," a source told The National Enquirer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports