Jiimy Kimmel on Bruce Jenner's Sex Change: 'Now you’re our wierd Aunt Bess"
By Riza Ornos | February 10, 2014 7:18 PM EST
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" patriarch Bruce Jenner has been the subject of nasty rumors about the reality star's recent surgery. Reports claimed that Bruce is undergoing a sex change and flattening his Adam's apple is the first step of feminizing his features.
In connection to Facebook's 10th year anniversary, host Jimmy Kimmel of the "Jimmy Kimmer Live" pokes fun at Bruce Jenner's changing appearance by making a video montage. The video features the former Olympian in the start of 2004 with a caption: "when you were a man."
Images of Bruce during his Olympic triumph were features in the video including his Wheaties ad and then it continues with the message, "Then you started changing." Images of him when he joined the reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."
Then a picture of cats, unicorns and rainbows pop up on the screen with a caption: "Just updated my vision board." The then the video concluded with a feminize version of Bruce following the message, "Now you're our weird Aunt Bess."
The video ends with Bruce leaving a clinic in Beverly Hills with bondage on his throat and fast forward lit to April 2018 with Michael Jackson's image.
Although estranged wife Kris Jenner cleared all rumors about his alleged sex change, Bruce is still keeping quiet about the rumors of him transitioning into a woman. According to Bruce's son Brandon and Brody their father is just going through an identity crisis and blames their stepmother for their father's addiction to plastic surgery.
"They blame their step-mother (Kris) for all of the plastic surgery he has had over the years," a source told Radar Online. "Kris always encouraged Bruce to have his face nipped and tucked. He has had plastic surgery to remove excess fat above his eyelids. The Adam's apple surgery is just following in that pattern."
To add fuel to the fire, there are rumors that Bruce is also changing his name to Brigitte from his favorite actress from the 60's Brigitte Bardot. "He loves Brigitte, not only because it's such a beautiful name, but it makes him think of Brigitte Bardot, who was a total bombshell," a source told The National Enquirer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report