Jiimy Kimmel on Bruce Jenner's Sex Change: 'Now you’re our wierd Aunt Bess"
By Riza Ornos | February 10, 2014 7:18 PM EST
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" patriarch Bruce Jenner has been the subject of nasty rumors about the reality star's recent surgery. Reports claimed that Bruce is undergoing a sex change and flattening his Adam's apple is the first step of feminizing his features.
In connection to Facebook's 10th year anniversary, host Jimmy Kimmel of the "Jimmy Kimmer Live" pokes fun at Bruce Jenner's changing appearance by making a video montage. The video features the former Olympian in the start of 2004 with a caption: "when you were a man."
Images of Bruce during his Olympic triumph were features in the video including his Wheaties ad and then it continues with the message, "Then you started changing." Images of him when he joined the reality show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."
Then a picture of cats, unicorns and rainbows pop up on the screen with a caption: "Just updated my vision board." The then the video concluded with a feminize version of Bruce following the message, "Now you're our weird Aunt Bess."
The video ends with Bruce leaving a clinic in Beverly Hills with bondage on his throat and fast forward lit to April 2018 with Michael Jackson's image.
Although estranged wife Kris Jenner cleared all rumors about his alleged sex change, Bruce is still keeping quiet about the rumors of him transitioning into a woman. According to Bruce's son Brandon and Brody their father is just going through an identity crisis and blames their stepmother for their father's addiction to plastic surgery.
"They blame their step-mother (Kris) for all of the plastic surgery he has had over the years," a source told Radar Online. "Kris always encouraged Bruce to have his face nipped and tucked. He has had plastic surgery to remove excess fat above his eyelids. The Adam's apple surgery is just following in that pattern."
To add fuel to the fire, there are rumors that Bruce is also changing his name to Brigitte from his favorite actress from the 60's Brigitte Bardot. "He loves Brigitte, not only because it's such a beautiful name, but it makes him think of Brigitte Bardot, who was a total bombshell," a source told The National Enquirer.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools