Jimmy Kimmel Calls Bruce Jenner ‘Our Weird Aunt Bess’
By Keerthi Mohan | February 10, 2014 6:54 PM EST
With rumors of Bruce Jenner’s alleged intention to become a woman refusing to die down, Jimmy Kimmel decided to poke fun at the Olympian, by creating a video using Facebook’s look back video feature.
Bruce Jenner and Kris Jenner
Using Facebook’s latest video feature, which was launched to mark the 10th anniversary of the social networking site, Kimmel compiled photographs of Jenner as far back as 2004. Kimmel also called it the year “when you were a man."
After several pictures of the reality show star during his sporting days, the movie shows photos of Jenner after “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” became a hit.
“Then you started changing,” the video declared, followed by another message that read, “Now you're our weird Aunt Bess.”
This message seems to be a reference to Jenner’s feminised appearance, such as long fingernails and hair. The video also features a photograph of Jenner coming out of a clinic after removing his Adam’s Apple.
Meanwhile, Jenner’s estranged wife Kris Jenner recently said in an interview that the sex change rumors are untrue.
"Ninety-nine percent of the stuff in the tabloids is made up,” Entertainmentwise quoted Kris. "I think when he gets his nails buffed they put clear nail polish on him. The bottom line is, we [the Kardashians] sell magazines."
But, Jenner’s sons – Brody and Brandon – are believed to have said that their father is going through an identity crisis, and added that if he were to become a woman, Jenner would have their full support.
“While the boys haven’t come out and asked their dad if he is transitioning to becoming a woman, it has definitely crossed their minds,” a source told Radar Online.
“However, as long as Bruce is happy, that is all they really care about. Brody has been spending a lot of time with his dad, and the two have never been closer. If Bruce did decide to become a woman, Brody and Brandon would absolutely support him. All they know is that their dad is in a really good place right now, and that is all that matters."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Party with Chris Brown, Take Group Selfies with Rapper and his Friends
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects