Liverpool FC Transfer News: Nottingham Forest Central Defender on Reds’ ‘Summer’ List
By Mark Wayne Eubank | February 10, 2014 6:25 PM EST
Liverpool are eyeing Nottingham Forest promising defender Jamaal Lascelles as a possible signing this coming summer.
The Reds have sent chief scout Dave Fallows to watch the 20-year-old in action against Preston in January in an FA Cup fixture.
The 6'2" centre-back has featured 19 times in all competitions for the Championship side, while representing England in the under-20s in the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
He is known to be strong in the air and loves to block shot attempts made by the opposition.
Lascelles is seen to replace either Martin Skrtel or Daniel Agger, both of whom are rumoured to reunite with former Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez at Napoli.
Forest has reportedly demanded £3million for Lascelles in January, but his stocks are continually rising, with a number of Premier League clubs like Arsenal, Tottenham, and New Castle United, also interested in bringing him in.
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet