Liverpool FC Transfer News: Nottingham Forest Central Defender on Reds’ ‘Summer’ List
By Mark Wayne Eubank | February 10, 2014 6:25 PM EST
Liverpool are eyeing Nottingham Forest promising defender Jamaal Lascelles as a possible signing this coming summer.
The Reds have sent chief scout Dave Fallows to watch the 20-year-old in action against Preston in January in an FA Cup fixture.
The 6'2" centre-back has featured 19 times in all competitions for the Championship side, while representing England in the under-20s in the 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
He is known to be strong in the air and loves to block shot attempts made by the opposition.
Lascelles is seen to replace either Martin Skrtel or Daniel Agger, both of whom are rumoured to reunite with former Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez at Napoli.
Forest has reportedly demanded £3million for Lascelles in January, but his stocks are continually rising, with a number of Premier League clubs like Arsenal, Tottenham, and New Castle United, also interested in bringing him in.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy