‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Episode 10 Spoilers” What is in Store for the Survivors in ‘Inmates?’ Episode to Feature ‘Some of the Oddest Couplings’
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 10, 2014 4:55 PM EST
The zombie show is back, finally! "The Walking Dead" returns with season 4's episode 9 titled "After." It is said to be closely following the comic books and focuses on Michonne, Rick and Carl Grimes after the prison war. Meanwhile, "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 is going to have four different storylines.
Tricia Brock, who is the director of episode 10, told the Columbia Tribune that this episode showcases "some of the oddest couplings of groups you've seen," and four different storylines.
She also mentioned that "Inmates" has violence, terror and difficulty in groups.
"It's a very intimate episode. We see how these very odd groups were thrown together and how they deal with that," said Tricia.
The groups that are expected to have mini episodes are:
1. Tyreese, Mika Samuels, Lizzie and maybe baby Judith.
2. Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene, they left the prison together.
3. Maggie Greene, Bob Stookey and Sasha, they were left behind the bus.
4. Glenn Rhee and other people on the bus.
New York Post stated that the three new characters - Dr. Eugene Porter, Sgt. Abraham Ford and Rosita Espinosa will appear by the end of "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 with a mission.
Comic book writer and executive producer, Robert Kirkman said the introduction of these three characters will change the dynamics of the show.
"These three characters more than any other characters are going to change the kind of stories that we tell and change the narrative drive of the series. There's going to be some big changes afoot mainly because of these characters," said Robert.
Meanwhile, showrunner Scott Gimple told Vulture that "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 has a very cool structure.
The official synopsis for "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10, "Inmates."
"In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles."
Watch "TWD" season 4 episode 10, "Inmates" on Sunday, Feb. 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build