‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Episode 10 Spoilers” What is in Store for the Survivors in ‘Inmates?’ Episode to Feature ‘Some of the Oddest Couplings’
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 10, 2014 4:55 PM EST
The zombie show is back, finally! "The Walking Dead" returns with season 4's episode 9 titled "After." It is said to be closely following the comic books and focuses on Michonne, Rick and Carl Grimes after the prison war. Meanwhile, "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 is going to have four different storylines.
Tricia Brock, who is the director of episode 10, told the Columbia Tribune that this episode showcases "some of the oddest couplings of groups you've seen," and four different storylines.
She also mentioned that "Inmates" has violence, terror and difficulty in groups.
"It's a very intimate episode. We see how these very odd groups were thrown together and how they deal with that," said Tricia.
The groups that are expected to have mini episodes are:
1. Tyreese, Mika Samuels, Lizzie and maybe baby Judith.
2. Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene, they left the prison together.
3. Maggie Greene, Bob Stookey and Sasha, they were left behind the bus.
4. Glenn Rhee and other people on the bus.
New York Post stated that the three new characters - Dr. Eugene Porter, Sgt. Abraham Ford and Rosita Espinosa will appear by the end of "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 with a mission.
Comic book writer and executive producer, Robert Kirkman said the introduction of these three characters will change the dynamics of the show.
"These three characters more than any other characters are going to change the kind of stories that we tell and change the narrative drive of the series. There's going to be some big changes afoot mainly because of these characters," said Robert.
Meanwhile, showrunner Scott Gimple told Vulture that "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 has a very cool structure.
The official synopsis for "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10, "Inmates."
"In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles."
Watch "TWD" season 4 episode 10, "Inmates" on Sunday, Feb. 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS