‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Episode 10 Spoilers” What is in Store for the Survivors in ‘Inmates?’ Episode to Feature ‘Some of the Oddest Couplings’
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 10, 2014 4:55 PM EST
The zombie show is back, finally! "The Walking Dead" returns with season 4's episode 9 titled "After." It is said to be closely following the comic books and focuses on Michonne, Rick and Carl Grimes after the prison war. Meanwhile, "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 is going to have four different storylines.
Tricia Brock, who is the director of episode 10, told the Columbia Tribune that this episode showcases "some of the oddest couplings of groups you've seen," and four different storylines.
She also mentioned that "Inmates" has violence, terror and difficulty in groups.
"It's a very intimate episode. We see how these very odd groups were thrown together and how they deal with that," said Tricia.
The groups that are expected to have mini episodes are:
1. Tyreese, Mika Samuels, Lizzie and maybe baby Judith.
2. Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene, they left the prison together.
3. Maggie Greene, Bob Stookey and Sasha, they were left behind the bus.
4. Glenn Rhee and other people on the bus.
New York Post stated that the three new characters - Dr. Eugene Porter, Sgt. Abraham Ford and Rosita Espinosa will appear by the end of "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 with a mission.
Comic book writer and executive producer, Robert Kirkman said the introduction of these three characters will change the dynamics of the show.
"These three characters more than any other characters are going to change the kind of stories that we tell and change the narrative drive of the series. There's going to be some big changes afoot mainly because of these characters," said Robert.
Meanwhile, showrunner Scott Gimple told Vulture that "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 has a very cool structure.
The official synopsis for "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10, "Inmates."
"In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles."
Watch "TWD" season 4 episode 10, "Inmates" on Sunday, Feb. 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast