‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Episode 10 Spoilers” What is in Store for the Survivors in ‘Inmates?’ Episode to Feature ‘Some of the Oddest Couplings’
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 10, 2014 4:55 PM EST
The zombie show is back, finally! "The Walking Dead" returns with season 4's episode 9 titled "After." It is said to be closely following the comic books and focuses on Michonne, Rick and Carl Grimes after the prison war. Meanwhile, "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 is going to have four different storylines.
Tricia Brock, who is the director of episode 10, told the Columbia Tribune that this episode showcases "some of the oddest couplings of groups you've seen," and four different storylines.
She also mentioned that "Inmates" has violence, terror and difficulty in groups.
"It's a very intimate episode. We see how these very odd groups were thrown together and how they deal with that," said Tricia.
The groups that are expected to have mini episodes are:
1. Tyreese, Mika Samuels, Lizzie and maybe baby Judith.
2. Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene, they left the prison together.
3. Maggie Greene, Bob Stookey and Sasha, they were left behind the bus.
4. Glenn Rhee and other people on the bus.
New York Post stated that the three new characters - Dr. Eugene Porter, Sgt. Abraham Ford and Rosita Espinosa will appear by the end of "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 with a mission.
Comic book writer and executive producer, Robert Kirkman said the introduction of these three characters will change the dynamics of the show.
"These three characters more than any other characters are going to change the kind of stories that we tell and change the narrative drive of the series. There's going to be some big changes afoot mainly because of these characters," said Robert.
Meanwhile, showrunner Scott Gimple told Vulture that "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 has a very cool structure.
The official synopsis for "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10, "Inmates."
"In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles."
Watch "TWD" season 4 episode 10, "Inmates" on Sunday, Feb. 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage