‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Episode 10 Spoilers” What is in Store for the Survivors in ‘Inmates?’ Episode to Feature ‘Some of the Oddest Couplings’
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 10, 2014 4:55 PM EST
The zombie show is back, finally! "The Walking Dead" returns with season 4's episode 9 titled "After." It is said to be closely following the comic books and focuses on Michonne, Rick and Carl Grimes after the prison war. Meanwhile, "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 is going to have four different storylines.
Tricia Brock, who is the director of episode 10, told the Columbia Tribune that this episode showcases "some of the oddest couplings of groups you've seen," and four different storylines.
She also mentioned that "Inmates" has violence, terror and difficulty in groups.
"It's a very intimate episode. We see how these very odd groups were thrown together and how they deal with that," said Tricia.
The groups that are expected to have mini episodes are:
1. Tyreese, Mika Samuels, Lizzie and maybe baby Judith.
2. Daryl Dixon and Beth Greene, they left the prison together.
3. Maggie Greene, Bob Stookey and Sasha, they were left behind the bus.
4. Glenn Rhee and other people on the bus.
New York Post stated that the three new characters - Dr. Eugene Porter, Sgt. Abraham Ford and Rosita Espinosa will appear by the end of "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 with a mission.
Comic book writer and executive producer, Robert Kirkman said the introduction of these three characters will change the dynamics of the show.
"These three characters more than any other characters are going to change the kind of stories that we tell and change the narrative drive of the series. There's going to be some big changes afoot mainly because of these characters," said Robert.
Meanwhile, showrunner Scott Gimple told Vulture that "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 has a very cool structure.
The official synopsis for "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10, "Inmates."
"In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles."
Watch "TWD" season 4 episode 10, "Inmates" on Sunday, Feb. 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal