PS4 News: PS4 Bug Deletes Games, New Details for 3 Games from Sony London, Sony Bend and Team Ninja
By Gel Galang | February 10, 2014 3:32 PM EST
PS4 players are encountering quite a number of bugs recently, as the latest seems to be targeting the games stored in the console.
It seems that some PS4 gamers are discovering deleted games from Sony's next-gen console, which have been automatically deleted. According to Gamingbolt, this was first spotted by a Reddit user, who seems to have his "Killzone" game deleted from the PS4.
Apparently, the Redditor had just played the game less than 2 days after it was deleted and had even seen it the night before while playing another game. But what may be alarming for some PS4 gamers is that the bug does not come with any error messages to notify its user that something is wrong.
*Dong Nguyen went and done it---"Flappy Bird" is no longer available on App stores: Read the details here.
"After initializing the console last month I thought it had fixed the issue but it seems not. There are no error messages or anything to suggest there is a problem with the console," said the Redditor as quoted by Gamingbolt.
There are other cases where this has happened, with the same signature that the save files are not deleted. So far, no fixes or official word from Sony has been released regarding the bug.
More Details for an Unannounced PS4 Game
The game that was teased by Sony World Studios boss Shuhei Yoshida coming from Sony Bend Studio has just been detailed.
VG Leaks has gotten its hands on some new information about the PS4 game via a job ad that refers to the unannounced PS4 game.
*"JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle" coming to the west: Check out the story here for more.
While there are no direct references to the game, the position of Senior Staff Animator requires the ability to animate characters, vehicles, weapons and other mobile objects in the game. The animation seems to also refer to motion capture workflows, and the position requires knowledge of cinematic sequences and facial animation.
Team Ninja and Sony London Confirm PS4 Games Coming
The developer of Ninja Gaiden, "Team Ninja," is working on a new title for the PS4, reports Games.com.
"We're developing a PlayStation 4 title internally, so please look forward to future updates," said Team Ninja boss Yosuke Hayashi in the report quoted by Games.com.
Reporting on an interview with a Japanese magazine, there does not seem to be any specific announcements as to whether the game in development will be a PS4 exclusive, a next-gen game or one that will come to numerous consoles.
*Are Xbox One digital games region-locked? More Xbox One news here.
From the job ad, there is mention of elements of lighting, cinematic set and character lighting, and dynamic and pre-baked setups. What's more, lighting accents seems to also be heavily a part of the gameplay, which may not be anything at all related to a "Singstar" release as previously rumoured.
Still, Sony has yet to announce anything from its London studio, but at least it seems that the developers are hard at work on another PS4 title.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- How To Update LG Nexus 4 To Android 4.4.4 KitKat Using LiquidSmooth Custom ROM
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’