‘The Big Bang Theory”: When Will Leonard, Penny Marry? Kaley Cuoco Celebrates One Month Anniversary
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 10, 2014 2:40 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting recently celebrated her one month wedding anniversary. The actress, who plays Penny in the hugely popular CBS' comedy "The Big Bang Theory," married tennis player, Ryan Sweeting on New Year's Eve. The very much in love couple had announced their engagement in September, 2013 after only three months of dating.
Mail Online has published the couple's one month anniversary celebration photos [check the photos here]. In the photos, Kaley and Ryan are dressed casually. Ryan can be seen wearing a checkered shirt and jeans, while Kaley is wearing a casual white shirt, which is dotted with horse prints, and leather shorts. According to Mail Online's report, Ryan and Kaley went for dinner at their favourite restaurant in West Hollywood, Craig's.
It looks like Kaley is still enjoying her honeymoon period. However, for her reel-life character, Penny, it might take some time before she gets married to Leonard. In one of the episodes of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7, Penny, in an inebriated state, went down on her knee and proposed to Leonard. The man, however, hesitated to accept the marriage proposal. Leonard and Penny's relationship is still going strong but without any plan to marry soon.
In an interview, Kaley said to The Hollywood Reporter (THR) that she wants Leonard and Penny to get married. She said: "I'm ready for them to get married. Maybe because I just got married -- so come on Penny and Leonard, it's been six years! It took us six months! But I hope that's in the cards for them."
However, the actress feels that the writers do not intend to get them, together, soon. There might be more botched-up proposals in the upcoming episodes. "There's going to be more proposals that don't fully go through," Kaley said to THR.
Talking about Penny and Leonard moving in together, Kaley said it is unlikely to happen as they live next door, which means they are living together. However, the actress indicated that Sheldon will always live with them. "It's like, 'Come and knock on our door!' It's the three of them, always," Kaley said to THR.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed