‘The Big Bang Theory”: When Will Leonard, Penny Marry? Kaley Cuoco Celebrates One Month Anniversary
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 10, 2014 2:40 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting recently celebrated her one month wedding anniversary. The actress, who plays Penny in the hugely popular CBS' comedy "The Big Bang Theory," married tennis player, Ryan Sweeting on New Year's Eve. The very much in love couple had announced their engagement in September, 2013 after only three months of dating.
Mail Online has published the couple's one month anniversary celebration photos [check the photos here]. In the photos, Kaley and Ryan are dressed casually. Ryan can be seen wearing a checkered shirt and jeans, while Kaley is wearing a casual white shirt, which is dotted with horse prints, and leather shorts. According to Mail Online's report, Ryan and Kaley went for dinner at their favourite restaurant in West Hollywood, Craig's.
It looks like Kaley is still enjoying her honeymoon period. However, for her reel-life character, Penny, it might take some time before she gets married to Leonard. In one of the episodes of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7, Penny, in an inebriated state, went down on her knee and proposed to Leonard. The man, however, hesitated to accept the marriage proposal. Leonard and Penny's relationship is still going strong but without any plan to marry soon.
In an interview, Kaley said to The Hollywood Reporter (THR) that she wants Leonard and Penny to get married. She said: "I'm ready for them to get married. Maybe because I just got married -- so come on Penny and Leonard, it's been six years! It took us six months! But I hope that's in the cards for them."
However, the actress feels that the writers do not intend to get them, together, soon. There might be more botched-up proposals in the upcoming episodes. "There's going to be more proposals that don't fully go through," Kaley said to THR.
Talking about Penny and Leonard moving in together, Kaley said it is unlikely to happen as they live next door, which means they are living together. However, the actress indicated that Sheldon will always live with them. "It's like, 'Come and knock on our door!' It's the three of them, always," Kaley said to THR.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales