‘The Big Bang Theory”: When Will Leonard, Penny Marry? Kaley Cuoco Celebrates One Month Anniversary
By Anshu Shrivastava | February 10, 2014 2:40 PM EST
Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting recently celebrated her one month wedding anniversary. The actress, who plays Penny in the hugely popular CBS' comedy "The Big Bang Theory," married tennis player, Ryan Sweeting on New Year's Eve. The very much in love couple had announced their engagement in September, 2013 after only three months of dating.
Mail Online has published the couple's one month anniversary celebration photos [check the photos here]. In the photos, Kaley and Ryan are dressed casually. Ryan can be seen wearing a checkered shirt and jeans, while Kaley is wearing a casual white shirt, which is dotted with horse prints, and leather shorts. According to Mail Online's report, Ryan and Kaley went for dinner at their favourite restaurant in West Hollywood, Craig's.
It looks like Kaley is still enjoying her honeymoon period. However, for her reel-life character, Penny, it might take some time before she gets married to Leonard. In one of the episodes of "The Big Bang Theory" Season 7, Penny, in an inebriated state, went down on her knee and proposed to Leonard. The man, however, hesitated to accept the marriage proposal. Leonard and Penny's relationship is still going strong but without any plan to marry soon.
In an interview, Kaley said to The Hollywood Reporter (THR) that she wants Leonard and Penny to get married. She said: "I'm ready for them to get married. Maybe because I just got married -- so come on Penny and Leonard, it's been six years! It took us six months! But I hope that's in the cards for them."
However, the actress feels that the writers do not intend to get them, together, soon. There might be more botched-up proposals in the upcoming episodes. "There's going to be more proposals that don't fully go through," Kaley said to THR.
Talking about Penny and Leonard moving in together, Kaley said it is unlikely to happen as they live next door, which means they are living together. However, the actress indicated that Sheldon will always live with them. "It's like, 'Come and knock on our door!' It's the three of them, always," Kaley said to THR.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments