WATCH: Tim Tebow’s Super Bowl 2014 Commercial Bloopers, Tebow Offered a Contract by A11FL
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 10, 2014 2:29 PM EST
Do you want to see Tim Tebow's bloopers from his Super Bowl 2014 T-Mobile Commercial? It's always nice to watch some outtakes, and T-Mobile was generous enough to share all the fun they had while filming Tebow's Super Bowl 2014 commercial.
Watch the video below:
Video courtesy: YouTube/TMobile
Tebow's Super Bowl 2014 commercial was probably one of the best. His commercial has furnished his hecklers a break because he proved to them that he is one person who can still laugh even if he had been jostled out of the National Football League (NFL).
Tebow has already starred in Super Bowl ad in 2010. He appeared with his mom in an for a conservative advocacy group "Focus on the Family."
Video courtesy: YouTube/CreateChild
In December, Tebow has been appointed as ESPN's new college football analyst, and part of his contract with the sports network allow him to still pursue his football dream.
"We would love to have Tim Tebow join our league," said Commissioner and chief executive officer Scott McKibben.
"Tim Tebow stands for everything we think the game ought to represent." According to Mr McKibben, Tebow has the character and values that can inspire young athletes.
Tebow has, apparently, been offered by A11FL a contract.
"We've had probably three or four discussions with people in the Tebow camp," he added.
A11FL has six football teams, namely, Tampa Bay Bandits, Los Angeles Express, Dallas Wranglers, New Jersey Generals, San Francisco Bay Sea Lions, and Chicago Staggs. Tebow's network, ESPN, is expected to broadcast two A11FL games in the next few months.
Do you think Tebow should even consider joining A11FL, for the time being? Share us your thoughts.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Andy Roddick and Mardy Fish Can't Play in the U.S. Open Due to Drug Testing Issues
- Billy Bob Thornton Want to Play Hodor in Game Of Thrones
- Fukushima Radiation Tests on Waters Along U.S. Coast Yield Negative Results
- Zac Efron Equates Boozing to a Social Stimulant, Admits Why He Checked into Rehab Last Year
- Celebrities Who Stripped Naked for Women's Health