Paul Walker Character: 'Fast And Furious 7' Film Shooting Resumes, Brian O' Connor Footage to Be Used?
By Sonalee singh | February 10, 2014 2:12 PM EST
The shooting of Fast and Furious 7 film has been resumed and reports suggest that currently the cast and crew of the film is filming the scenes in Abu Dhabi. According to Worldcarfans.com, a video of the film shoot from the location has been uploaded by the website speed.com and it shows shooting in full fervor. It shows a red Ferrari 458 Italia trying to evade the incoming police.
Fast and Furious 7's future came in jeopardy with Paul Walker's sudden death in a car crash in Los Angeles. The 40-year-old actor was a passenger in Porsche Carrera GT, which burst into flames after hitting an electric pole. At the time of the accident, Walker's business partner Rogar Rodas, who also died on the spot, was driving the car.
The recent reports have suggested that the footage comprising Paul Walker will be used in the film and his character Brian O' Connor will retire in the film. These reports have come after a Fast 7 footage leak, which shows a funeral scene of a character Han Lue. Previously, it was said that Paul's character may die in the film but looking at the leaked footage the fans of Fast series are guessing that Walker may not die in the film as it could hurt his family's sentiments.
Though there has been no official confirmation regarding the script of the film. Apparently, the creative team is still looking for a way to move ahead in the film without Brian O'Connor. At the time of Walker's death the buzz was that his younger brother, Cody Walker will be playing the part in Fast 7.
A source had revealed to Daily Mail, "Producers had a string of meetings right after Paul's death.They soon realized they needed someone who looked like Paul to finish the movie and that's when they approached his nearly identical brother, Cody. They can shoot Cody from behind and at distance, and if it's a shot they need Paul's face in close up, they can CGI it later on."
However, there has been no confirmation on this either. The only thing confirmed right now is "Fast and Furious 7" release date which is April 10,2015.
For further update on Fast 7, keep on watching this space.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales