Paul Walker Death: Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell To Fight For $25 miilion Estate of 'Fast And Furious' Star?
By Sonalee singh | February 10, 2014 1:30 PM EST
Paul Walker has reportedly left his $25 million empire solely to his daughter Meadow Walker. Popular Entertainment website TMZ revealed the copy of Walker's will which clearly states that Meadow has an exclusive claim on all the assets of the Fast and Furious actor.
Walker has also named his mother Cheryl Walker as Meadow's guardian and
guardian of the estate until the Meadow turns the desirable age to inherit money. According to TMZ Paul Walker's father has rights to execute the will and soon a court hearing will take place in the same regards.
However, what has come, as a shock to Paul's fans is the fact that nothing has been left in the name of his girlfriend of seven years Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell and it has led to speculation that Jasmine may fight for her rights in the court.
According to a source to showbzispy.com, "Considering Jasmine believed she and Paul would eventually get married, she is gob-smacked that she hasn't been taken care of in his will."
Jasmine had met Paul when was she was in high school and was aged 16. Paul was 33 at the time he started dating Jasmine. Reportedly, the couple was in too much in love and Paul had all the plans to walking the aisle with Jasmine.
Paul even revealed his fondness for Jasmine to media through various interviews and said that he loved the fact that Jasmine keeps a low-key life and seldom uses make up.
After Paul's death, Jasmine has been providing emotional support to Meadow Walker and according to sources she was the one who broke the news of Walker's death to Meadow. Jasmine is also making sure that Paul 's charity " Reach Out Worldwide" keeps on helping people in need.
After Paul's death Jamsine's uncle Barton Bruner had told Mirror.co.uk about how excited Jasmine was to spend her future with Paul.
"Paul was a really good guy and Jasmine is broken up by this (Paul's death). I went to Thanksgiving with him, played golf with him. They had their ups and downs but they were together and looking to spend a bright future together. Paul's death is horrible news and unexpected. Her mother is with her and she is comforting her", he said
Let us know what do you thinks will happen at the court hearing of Walker's will. Do you think Jasmine will fight for her part in the will?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions