Paul Walker Death: Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell To Fight For $25 miilion Estate of 'Fast And Furious' Star?
By Sonalee singh | February 10, 2014 1:30 PM EST
Paul Walker has reportedly left his $25 million empire solely to his daughter Meadow Walker. Popular Entertainment website TMZ revealed the copy of Walker's will which clearly states that Meadow has an exclusive claim on all the assets of the Fast and Furious actor.
Walker has also named his mother Cheryl Walker as Meadow's guardian and
guardian of the estate until the Meadow turns the desirable age to inherit money. According to TMZ Paul Walker's father has rights to execute the will and soon a court hearing will take place in the same regards.
However, what has come, as a shock to Paul's fans is the fact that nothing has been left in the name of his girlfriend of seven years Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell and it has led to speculation that Jasmine may fight for her rights in the court.
According to a source to showbzispy.com, "Considering Jasmine believed she and Paul would eventually get married, she is gob-smacked that she hasn't been taken care of in his will."
Jasmine had met Paul when was she was in high school and was aged 16. Paul was 33 at the time he started dating Jasmine. Reportedly, the couple was in too much in love and Paul had all the plans to walking the aisle with Jasmine.
Paul even revealed his fondness for Jasmine to media through various interviews and said that he loved the fact that Jasmine keeps a low-key life and seldom uses make up.
After Paul's death, Jasmine has been providing emotional support to Meadow Walker and according to sources she was the one who broke the news of Walker's death to Meadow. Jasmine is also making sure that Paul 's charity " Reach Out Worldwide" keeps on helping people in need.
After Paul's death Jamsine's uncle Barton Bruner had told Mirror.co.uk about how excited Jasmine was to spend her future with Paul.
"Paul was a really good guy and Jasmine is broken up by this (Paul's death). I went to Thanksgiving with him, played golf with him. They had their ups and downs but they were together and looking to spend a bright future together. Paul's death is horrible news and unexpected. Her mother is with her and she is comforting her", he said
Let us know what do you thinks will happen at the court hearing of Walker's will. Do you think Jasmine will fight for her part in the will?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage