Paul Walker Death: Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell To Fight For $25 miilion Estate of 'Fast And Furious' Star?
By Sonalee singh | February 10, 2014 1:30 PM EST
Paul Walker has reportedly left his $25 million empire solely to his daughter Meadow Walker. Popular Entertainment website TMZ revealed the copy of Walker's will which clearly states that Meadow has an exclusive claim on all the assets of the Fast and Furious actor.
Walker has also named his mother Cheryl Walker as Meadow's guardian and
guardian of the estate until the Meadow turns the desirable age to inherit money. According to TMZ Paul Walker's father has rights to execute the will and soon a court hearing will take place in the same regards.
However, what has come, as a shock to Paul's fans is the fact that nothing has been left in the name of his girlfriend of seven years Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell and it has led to speculation that Jasmine may fight for her rights in the court.
According to a source to showbzispy.com, "Considering Jasmine believed she and Paul would eventually get married, she is gob-smacked that she hasn't been taken care of in his will."
Jasmine had met Paul when was she was in high school and was aged 16. Paul was 33 at the time he started dating Jasmine. Reportedly, the couple was in too much in love and Paul had all the plans to walking the aisle with Jasmine.
Paul even revealed his fondness for Jasmine to media through various interviews and said that he loved the fact that Jasmine keeps a low-key life and seldom uses make up.
After Paul's death, Jasmine has been providing emotional support to Meadow Walker and according to sources she was the one who broke the news of Walker's death to Meadow. Jasmine is also making sure that Paul 's charity " Reach Out Worldwide" keeps on helping people in need.
After Paul's death Jamsine's uncle Barton Bruner had told Mirror.co.uk about how excited Jasmine was to spend her future with Paul.
"Paul was a really good guy and Jasmine is broken up by this (Paul's death). I went to Thanksgiving with him, played golf with him. They had their ups and downs but they were together and looking to spend a bright future together. Paul's death is horrible news and unexpected. Her mother is with her and she is comforting her", he said
Let us know what do you thinks will happen at the court hearing of Walker's will. Do you think Jasmine will fight for her part in the will?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0