Paul Walker Death: Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell To Fight For $25 miilion Estate of 'Fast And Furious' Star?
By Sonalee singh | February 10, 2014 1:30 PM EST
Paul Walker has reportedly left his $25 million empire solely to his daughter Meadow Walker. Popular Entertainment website TMZ revealed the copy of Walker's will which clearly states that Meadow has an exclusive claim on all the assets of the Fast and Furious actor.
Walker has also named his mother Cheryl Walker as Meadow's guardian and
guardian of the estate until the Meadow turns the desirable age to inherit money. According to TMZ Paul Walker's father has rights to execute the will and soon a court hearing will take place in the same regards.
However, what has come, as a shock to Paul's fans is the fact that nothing has been left in the name of his girlfriend of seven years Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell and it has led to speculation that Jasmine may fight for her rights in the court.
According to a source to showbzispy.com, "Considering Jasmine believed she and Paul would eventually get married, she is gob-smacked that she hasn't been taken care of in his will."
Jasmine had met Paul when was she was in high school and was aged 16. Paul was 33 at the time he started dating Jasmine. Reportedly, the couple was in too much in love and Paul had all the plans to walking the aisle with Jasmine.
Paul even revealed his fondness for Jasmine to media through various interviews and said that he loved the fact that Jasmine keeps a low-key life and seldom uses make up.
After Paul's death, Jasmine has been providing emotional support to Meadow Walker and according to sources she was the one who broke the news of Walker's death to Meadow. Jasmine is also making sure that Paul 's charity " Reach Out Worldwide" keeps on helping people in need.
After Paul's death Jamsine's uncle Barton Bruner had told Mirror.co.uk about how excited Jasmine was to spend her future with Paul.
"Paul was a really good guy and Jasmine is broken up by this (Paul's death). I went to Thanksgiving with him, played golf with him. They had their ups and downs but they were together and looking to spend a bright future together. Paul's death is horrible news and unexpected. Her mother is with her and she is comforting her", he said
Let us know what do you thinks will happen at the court hearing of Walker's will. Do you think Jasmine will fight for her part in the will?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet