'GTA 5' Still Possible for PS4 or Xbox One; More 'GTA 5 Online' Rockstar-Approved Jobs
By Gel Galang | February 10, 2014 1:15 PM EST
Talk about "GTA 5" on the PC, the PS4 or the Xbox One is still being brought up time and again after months of the release of "GTA 5" on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
After speculations of a PC release and hopeful players who want it on the next-gen consoles, it seems that Take-Two is still open with the idea, so long as there will be customers in that particular platform, reports MCVUK.
"We wouldn't drive them there, we would just be there if they are there," said Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick to MCVUK regarding the potential release of "GTA 5" and its other games for other platforms. "We are not in the hardware business, we don't have any dog in that hut, we just want to be where the consumer is," he added.
While there is no confirmation on whether or not "GTA 5" will, indeed, find its way on the PC or other consoles, at least there is the hope that, with enough demand, gamers may find the title in another platform.
*Delve deep into the sounds that players will be hearing in "Titanfall": Read here for more.
Longer List of Rockstar-Approved Jobs for 'GTA 5 Online'
For those who are still playing "GTA 5" and "GTA Online" or still looking for a fun way to experience the game, developer Rockstar Games has recently updated its list of Rockstar-verified jobs.
"Once jobs are Rockstar Verified, they become available for play across both platforms, so whether you're on Xbox 360 or PS3, you'll have all these newly Verified creations available in your next Freemode session," said Rockstar on its Newswire.
*"The Order: 1886" won't have multiplayer, but it seems like it's aiming for a cinematic appeal at 30 fps: Check out the details here.
One of the new job picks is from papa salada titled "Beach Side Race," which puts players on ATVs and motorbikes and have them racing alongside the Vespucci Beach North to the Pacific Bluffs.
"Custom Freeway gymkhana" is just another one of the eight races from SaltedCracka is a good one for those looking for jumps, tricky turns and drifting.
With over 2,000 plays before it has gotten its Verified status, cionyes, "From Weazel to Weazel" has players vying for pickups in the game, as each one has been strategically placed in the course to really give them that one big push towards the first dash.
*Have you downloaded the Pokemon Bank already? Here's a quick guide to get a free Celebi off the bank.
"Lodge Battle" is like reliving a slasher movie experience, as it features an abandoned ledge in a forest where it seems like anything can happen. The setting alone puts it on a different playing field compared to other Deathmatches, more so when players start picking their weapon and letting it rip firing squad style.
Check out Rockstar Newswire for more of the verified jobs that gamers can play on the PS3 and Xbox 360.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- LG G4: Speculations About The Next Big Thing For 2015
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2014, Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart’s PS4 Bundles And Discounted Games With Gold
- ‘GTA V:' 1.19 Patch, Heists DLC Release With ‘Next Major Update’ Possible—Report
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Gets Errors Despite Patches; Devs Update Fans On Online Heists
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Update Version 1.1, Eon Ticket And Delta Episode Info Appear
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change