Justin Bieber Topless while partying with famous rappers P. Diddy, T.I. and many more!
By charmaine corne clutton | February 10, 2014 12:12 PM EST
Justin Bieber is making headlines again as he was seen partying just recently at the Vanquish nightclub alongside many rappers and musicians such as P. Diddy, T.I., Jermaine Dupri, Lil Scrappy, Wale, Rick Ross and many more. Bieber was also spotted getting cosy with his fling, Chantel Jeffries, a Miami-based model.
Justin Bieber Cries in Court
The 19-year old Canadian star tried to look cool without his shirt on, as tons of tons of tattoos on his body greeted the paparazzi. Bieber's wild partying came under fire when he was recently pictured sucking the nipples of a stripper, along with his friend. The two were controversially seen holding each boob, while they did not think twice to sensually put it in their mouth.
Police have arrested Justin Bieber for his alleged driving under influence in Miami. He was with his lady love Chantel Jerries during the time of the arrest. Moreover, Bieber had another run in with the law, after his neighbors charged him and his entourage for an apparent egg-pelting incident.
According to reports by the Daily Mail, there were traces of marijuana and Xanax in his system. The news of Bieber's partying came out after he and his entourage allegedly maltreated a female attendant on a private jet where she was forced to hide in a cockpit. Moreover, according to reports, Bieber's group apparently smoked so much marijuana that the pilots and other staff had to wear oxygen masks during the flight.
Despite warnings from the pilot himself to tone down on the raucousness, Bieber and his entourage continued the verbal assault directed towards the female flight attendant. The 19-year old Baby singer and his father boarded the private jet to Teteboro airport to catch the much anticipated Super Bowl competition. In the end, the pilot just assigned the flight attendant to stay near him in the cockpit so that Bieber and his group would not harass her.
Bieber has a number of criminal cases under his belt. He has one criminal case in Florida and one in his native country Canada. Reports say that should Bieber have another run-in with the law, the United States of America could potentially withdraw his visiting rights and completely deport him back to Canada.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko