‘Santa Claus’ Draws 20 Year Prison Term for Child Porn (VIDEOS)
By Vittorio Hernandez | February 10, 2014 11:06 AM EST
Sixty-five-year-old William F Brock Sr of Ohio may look like Santa Claus, and he even tells neighbourhood kids that he's jolly old St Nick.
With his white flowing beard, stocky physique and red outfit he wears, Mr Brock could indeed pass off for the Christmas icon, but instead of kids being wary of "being good or bad" lest Santa skip them on Christmas Eve, if turns out it was "Santa Claus" himself who was naughty the whole year round.
A man dressed as Santa Claus walks though Times Square on Christmas Day in New York, December 25, 2013.
On Thursday, Mr Brock was sentenced by a judge in Trumbull Country after "Santa" pleaded guilty to 35 child porn charges. His computer yielded videos showing his 43-year-old girlfriend Connie Ramirez raping an 8-year-old girl in 2012 and thousands of lewd images of children, the New York Post reported.
Ms Ramirez, a pre-school teacher, was sentenced in September to 25 years prison term for the rape of two children and having explicit images on her mobile phone. However, there's no evidence that Mr Brock, who is a photographer, was involved in sexually assaulting the children.
Mr Brock has three grandkids and had admitted to police that he watched young girls play softball and he fantasized about them.
In November, a man who played Santa Claus at a Massachusetts mall was prohibited him from entering the mall because he groped an 18-year-old female dressed as Santa's elf.
In January 2013, troopers arrested in Austin, Texas, Arctic peace activist Kris Kringle, who is more known as Santa Claus, for chalking Christmas wishes for the world on the streets.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Forced Marriages And Child Brides Rampant In Australia: Police Said
- Singapore Top Court Maintains Law Criminalising Gay Sex
- Google Loses Lawsuit Against Canadian Woman Over Breast Exposure
- Ebola Divides The US: More States Begin Applying Stricter Guidelines Than What CDC Imposed
- Roast Busters Scandal Investigation: No Charges Filed
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists