Miranda Kerr Estranged: Family Begging Her To Come Home
By Anne Lu | February 10, 2014 9:57 AM EST
Miranda Kerr’s mum and dad are pleading for her to come back to Australia. The 30-year-old supermodel is apparently estranged from her family since 2013, and now they are begging her to return to them.
In the docudrama series “Family Confidential,” the Kerrs revealed that the former Victoria’s Secret model cut all communications from them following a bitter feud “over a year” has passed. They even learned of her separation from ex-husband Orlando Bloom from the British actor himself.
Her mother Therese, father John, brother Matthew, and grandmother Ann are now pleading for her to visit them with her three-year-old son Glynn.
“Miranda’s life is so different now. She’s surrounded by yes people all the time. It’s so important for me to be real, to be true, to be who she needs me to be,” a “love letter” penned by Therese read.
Therese is trying to reconnect with her, but Miranda hasn’t returned her text messages, which Therese was filmed sending her daughter.
“We have been best friends for most of our life. We used to talk just about every day. I send her messages, just little texts to say ‘I love you honey, let your little light shine, my arms are wrapped around you.’”
And while he promised that they’ll always treat Orlando like family, he admitted that he wished her daughter just married a nobody “because you really can’t get that family time by yourself.”
Ann, meanwhile, misses her great-grandchild.
“I miss the baby and I think he’s missing out on family, that closeness that we have always had,” she said of Flynn. “It’s very nice where they are but nothing like Australia, nothing and I think hopefully Flynn might end up here. We just keep our fingers crossed.”
Matthew added, “I’d like to spend more one-on-one time instead of with an entourage of people who we don’t really know. I love her to death, I just want to see her more.”
The model’s spokeswoman told news.com.au that Miranda “wasn’t able to be back in Australia to film this episode due to her busy international work schedule but is grateful to her parents, brother and extended family in Australia for their ongoing support and love.
“The Kerr family have a special and unique bond and I’m sure this intimate insight will be viewed fondly by all.”
“Family Confidential” will air on Tuesday, 8pm, on ABC1.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes