Bruce Jenner Sex Change: Sons Feel their Dad is Going through an Identity Crisis; Blames Kris Jenner
By Keerthi Mohan | February 9, 2014 4:39 PM EST
After multiple reports claimed that Bruce Jenner is planning to undergo a sex change and adopt Brigitte as his name, the Olympian’s sons -- Brandon and Brody -- reportedly admitted that their father is going through an identity crisis of sorts.
Changes in Bruce’s appearance, which include sporting longer hair and fingernails, began to be more evident after Jenner announced his split from Kris Jenner, a source told Radar Online, and added that they blame their step mother for these changes.
“They blame their step-mother (Kris) for all of the plastic surgery he has had over the years,” the source said. “Kris always encouraged Bruce to have his face nipped and tucked. He has had plastic surgery to remove excess fat above his eyelids. The Adam’s apple surgery is just following in that pattern,” the sources added.
However, they believe that Bruce started thinking of a sex change after moving out of Kris’ house as “she never would have allowed him to do this living under her roof,” the source said.
The news of Bruce’s intention to become a woman gained momentum after he had his Adam’s Apple removed. And despite Jenner stating that the surgical procedure had nothing to do with sex change, rumors have refused to die down.
But Jenner has full support of his boys, who just want him to be happy. Also, both Brody and Brandon are LGBT supporters, and they are proud to have their father join the community, the Radar Online source added.
“While the boys haven’t come out and asked their dad if he is transitioning to becoming a woman, it has definitely crossed their minds. However, as long as Bruce is happy, that is all they really care about. Brody has been spending a lot of time with his dad, and the two have never been closer. If Bruce did decide to become a woman, Brody and Brandon would absolutely support him. All they know is that their dad is in a really good place right now, and that is all that matters," the source stated.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Baby Bump Pictures Allegedly Arrive on Instagram, Reported to be Pregnant with French Montana's Baby
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- CCTV Footage Captured Children Being Beaten To Sleep And Physically Abused Inside Nursery
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report