Bruce Jenner Sex Change: Sons Feel their Dad is Going through an Identity Crisis; Blames Kris Jenner
By Keerthi Mohan | February 9, 2014 4:39 PM EST
After multiple reports claimed that Bruce Jenner is planning to undergo a sex change and adopt Brigitte as his name, the Olympian’s sons -- Brandon and Brody -- reportedly admitted that their father is going through an identity crisis of sorts.
Changes in Bruce’s appearance, which include sporting longer hair and fingernails, began to be more evident after Jenner announced his split from Kris Jenner, a source told Radar Online, and added that they blame their step mother for these changes.
“They blame their step-mother (Kris) for all of the plastic surgery he has had over the years,” the source said. “Kris always encouraged Bruce to have his face nipped and tucked. He has had plastic surgery to remove excess fat above his eyelids. The Adam’s apple surgery is just following in that pattern,” the sources added.
However, they believe that Bruce started thinking of a sex change after moving out of Kris’ house as “she never would have allowed him to do this living under her roof,” the source said.
The news of Bruce’s intention to become a woman gained momentum after he had his Adam’s Apple removed. And despite Jenner stating that the surgical procedure had nothing to do with sex change, rumors have refused to die down.
But Jenner has full support of his boys, who just want him to be happy. Also, both Brody and Brandon are LGBT supporters, and they are proud to have their father join the community, the Radar Online source added.
“While the boys haven’t come out and asked their dad if he is transitioning to becoming a woman, it has definitely crossed their minds. However, as long as Bruce is happy, that is all they really care about. Brody has been spending a lot of time with his dad, and the two have never been closer. If Bruce did decide to become a woman, Brody and Brandon would absolutely support him. All they know is that their dad is in a really good place right now, and that is all that matters," the source stated.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family