‘Hasee Toh Phasee’ Box Office Collection: Sidharth-Parineeti Starrer Gets Average Response on Day 1
By Ankita Mehta | February 8, 2014 8:22 PM EST
Sidharth Malhotra and Parineeti Chopra starrer "Hasee Toh Phasee" has opened to good box office figures.
As per the early estimate, the romantic comedy film has earned around ₹4.25 crore on opening day. The film had a slow start in the morning and afternoon shows, but picked up during evening and night show.
Hasee Toh Phasee
"Hasee Toh Phasee picked up rapidly over evening/night shows at several metros. Friday biz *early trends* suggest ₹ 4.25 cr," trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted.
The film, which received moderate to good reviews, has performed better in multiplexes in metro cities. The film also had done good business in circuits like Mumbai, Delhi, UP, East Punjab and Mysore.
Although, the foremost day collection is low, the film will pick up during the weekend due to positive word of mouth.
"Hasee Toh Phasee" was released along with three other films, but its Sidharth-Parineeti starrer, which did well at the domestic box office.
The Saturday and Sunday business of the film is very important as it will decide the fate of the film. The film is expected to show growth over weekend as it is riding high on positive critics review.
" Hasee Toh Phasee is riding on critical acclaim and the business of films targeted at plexes, generally, gather momentum during the course of the day. Of course, the start has been slow, hence the film will need to grow steadfastly to gross good numbers over the weekend," Adarsh said.
"Hasee Toh Phasee" is Vinil Mathew's debut directorial film. It also features Adah Sharma, Manoj Joshi, Sharat Saxena and Neena Kulkarni in important roles.
Check out the critics review here.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness