2014 Six Nations Where to Watch Live: Scotland vs England Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | February 8, 2014 6:18 PM EST
After agonisingly going down to France in their opening encounter of the Six Nations, England will look to bounce back with a win at Scotland on Saturday.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 5 pm GMT (10.30 pm IST) start with live coverage on Sony Six in India. There is no official live streaming option in India, but viewers in the UK can live stream the action HERE. US viewers can catch all the action live online HERE, while Africa viewers can do the same HERE. Viewers inAustralia can live stream the game HERE, while audience in New Zealand can do the same HERE. Viewers in the Middle East and North Africa can watch the match via live streaming HERE.
England was a tad unlucky not to come away with anything from France, with the latter just about holding on for a 26-24 win last Saturday.
With Scotland suffering a big loss to Ireland in their opening fixture of the tournament, England will be confident of registering their first victory in this year's Six Nations, even if the match will be played at the Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh.
The main concern for England going into the Scotland game is the state of the Murrayfield pitch. "We knew it wouldn't be the best," backs coach Andy Farrell said. "It was a cutting up a little bit while we were training.
"Who knows what will happen? It could teem it down and the pitch would be very bad anyway. It's the same for both sides. It really doesn't bother us. We're ready for any type of game."
Moving away from the disappointing defeat to France will be the major thing for the England players and Farrell insisted his team were fully focused on toppling Scotland. "We want to build on what we started against France," he added. "The boys are pretty excited about this one.
"We played at a hectic pace in Paris. We were the aggressors of that and the ones pushing the pace. It was the most hectic game of the opening round. The players are excited about that and that's the standard we want to repeat.
"Now we need to tidy up a few bits of detail where we can get better and put that into consideration."
Stuart Lancaster revealed he would stick with the same players that went so close to topping France last weekend, and the England coach is not taking a victory over Scotland, who lost 28-6 to Ireland in their opening encounter, for granted.
"It's good to be able to select the same players and they are all determined to put last week's result behind us and build on the performance," Lancaster said. "Scotland will be hugely motivated by their defeat in Dublin and, as we found two years ago, Murrayfield is a tough place to play."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage