Six Nations Rugby Where to Watch Live: Ireland vs Wales Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | February 8, 2014 6:02 PM EST
After seeing off the challenge of Italy in their opening Six Nations fixture, defending champions Wales will look to continue their good form when they come up against Ireland at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin on Saturday.
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 2.30 pm GMT (8 pm IST) start with live coverage on Sony Six in India. The match is not available for live streaming online in the country, but UK viewers can watch the action live online HERE or HERE. Live stream the game in Australia HERE, while New Zealand viewers can watch the action HERE. The game can be live streamed in the US HERE, while the Middle East and North Africa viewers can go HERE. Viewers in rest of Africa can catch the action through live streaming HERE.
Wales really had to dig in deep and hold off the challenge from Italy, with the champions eventually prevailing 23 15 in the opening encounter of the Six Nations tournament last Saturday. Ireland are coming off a comfortable 28-6 win over Scotland, and forwards coach Robin McBryde believes if Wales can keep Ireland quiet early on, then they could ease to victory.
"We know we finish strongly," McBryde said. "The last 20 minutes of games, that's when we really benefit from all the physical training that we are doing. If we have got our noses ahead with 20 minutes to go I think we will be pretty confident.
"We know that Ireland score pretty much the majority of their points in the first half. Scotland managed to keep hold of the ball early on but they didn't really capitalise on all that possession. So, we have got to make sure we are on the money."
Wales could have Sam Warburton back in the starting lineup, after the skipper came from the bench during the win against Italy. "It was good to get a hit-out just to get the lungs going again, just to feel getting back up off the floor and working hard," Warburton was quoted as saying by the Six Nations official website. "You try to replicate that in training.
"It always takes a game to get that timing back, that's why it was good to compete at the breakdown last weekend and get some timing going. It was good to get rid of the cobwebs."
Joe Schmidt believes keeping the Wales big men quiet will be key, with the Ireland coach emphasising on the need for his side to play smart against their formidable opponents.
"Man for man they are a very big side and we are going to have to be fairly smart about the way we play," he said. "There are one or two things we will try to implement on Saturday but we'll have to assess post-match whether they have worked or not.
"We have a six-day turnaround so we trained for an hour on Tuesday, for an hour on Thursday, and we have the captain's run on Friday.
"The first three days after the Scotland match were largely used for recovery as the match was played at a reasonably high tempo, so we've just been keeping a lid on things training-wise."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Rafael Nadal Set To Overtake Roger Federer Grand Slam Haul By 2017
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Rumours Spice Up as Balotelli is Spotted in New York, where Gunners will Hold Pre-season Camp [PHOTOS]
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports