‘True Detective’ Season 1 Episode 4 Spoilers: Things to Expect in 'Who Goes There'— Cohle and Hart Track Down the Suspect
By jaskiran kaur | February 7, 2014 7:41 PM EST
HBO's latest suspense thriller "True Detective" has made quite an impression on its fans and critics. Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey starrer show is quite a hit with fans who were tortured to a cliffhanger ending at the end of "True Detective" Season 1 Episode 3 "The Locked Room," followed by a weeklong break. The show will return with its episode 4 titled "Who Goes There." Here are few things to expect in the upcoming segment. [Warning: Spoilers Ahead!]
In the episode "The Locked Room" Cohle puts his insomnia to some good use and uncover a probable lead to Dora Lange's murder case. They assume that Reggie Ledoux could be the prime suspect in the case. He is the boyfriend of Rianne Olivier, who was also murdered in similar fashion. He is also a drug dealer and sex offender.
In True Detective Episode 4 "Who Goes There," Cohle and Hart will now uncover the mystery of Reggie Ledoux who was wandering in a compound, wearing a gas mask covering him only with underwear. Man who is assumed to be Reggie Ledoux has a strange appearance and bizarre behavior.
According to the synopsis of the show's upcoming episode, in an attempt to reach this strange man, Cohle (Matthew McConaughey) and Hart (Woody Harrelson) will have to follow a series of leads involving great danger.
Recently released spoilers promo promises a thrilling episode wherein, Mart and Cohle will find themselves in the face of life threatening situations. The trailer begins which Cohle telling "We've got a job to do, off the book." It looks like there is more to their mission and they must undertake some steps which should remain off the record.
As per the spoiler promo, in True Detective Season 1 Episode 4 "Who Goes There," Hart finally uncovers some evidence against Reggie Ledoux who could be involved greatly in the murder.
In the promo, Hart can also be seen confronting the suspect who looks quite dangerous. Towards the end of the promo, one can see a stripper, a lot of gunfights and action. Do you think Cohle and Hart are on the right path? Could Reggie Ledoux be the murderer?
Find out answers to all the question in "True Detective Season 1. Episode 4 titled "Who Goes There" will air on Feb. 9 on HBO.
Watch the spoilers promo video of True Detective Season 1 Episode 4 "Who Goes There," below:
Video:True Detective Season 1 Episode #4 Preview (HBO)
Credit: Youtube.com/ HBO
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop