‘True Detective’ Season 1 Episode 4 Spoilers: Things to Expect in 'Who Goes There'— Cohle and Hart Track Down the Suspect
By jaskiran kaur | February 7, 2014 7:41 PM EST
HBO's latest suspense thriller "True Detective" has made quite an impression on its fans and critics. Woody Harrelson and Matthew McConaughey starrer show is quite a hit with fans who were tortured to a cliffhanger ending at the end of "True Detective" Season 1 Episode 3 "The Locked Room," followed by a weeklong break. The show will return with its episode 4 titled "Who Goes There." Here are few things to expect in the upcoming segment. [Warning: Spoilers Ahead!]
In the episode "The Locked Room" Cohle puts his insomnia to some good use and uncover a probable lead to Dora Lange's murder case. They assume that Reggie Ledoux could be the prime suspect in the case. He is the boyfriend of Rianne Olivier, who was also murdered in similar fashion. He is also a drug dealer and sex offender.
In True Detective Episode 4 "Who Goes There," Cohle and Hart will now uncover the mystery of Reggie Ledoux who was wandering in a compound, wearing a gas mask covering him only with underwear. Man who is assumed to be Reggie Ledoux has a strange appearance and bizarre behavior.
According to the synopsis of the show's upcoming episode, in an attempt to reach this strange man, Cohle (Matthew McConaughey) and Hart (Woody Harrelson) will have to follow a series of leads involving great danger.
Recently released spoilers promo promises a thrilling episode wherein, Mart and Cohle will find themselves in the face of life threatening situations. The trailer begins which Cohle telling "We've got a job to do, off the book." It looks like there is more to their mission and they must undertake some steps which should remain off the record.
As per the spoiler promo, in True Detective Season 1 Episode 4 "Who Goes There," Hart finally uncovers some evidence against Reggie Ledoux who could be involved greatly in the murder.
In the promo, Hart can also be seen confronting the suspect who looks quite dangerous. Towards the end of the promo, one can see a stripper, a lot of gunfights and action. Do you think Cohle and Hart are on the right path? Could Reggie Ledoux be the murderer?
Find out answers to all the question in "True Detective Season 1. Episode 4 titled "Who Goes There" will air on Feb. 9 on HBO.
Watch the spoilers promo video of True Detective Season 1 Episode 4 "Who Goes There," below:
Video:True Detective Season 1 Episode #4 Preview (HBO)
Credit: Youtube.com/ HBO
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28