Bruce Jenner Sex Change Rumor Ripens: Jimmy Kimmel Pokes Fun At Former Olympian With 'Yeah, I'm Rockin' A Boob, So What' Facebook Status
By Sonalee singh | February 7, 2014 7:38 PM EST
Bruce Jenner may not like this. After making fun of him during 2012 Olympics, Jimmy Kimmel does it once again. This time he has gone a bit too far.
Taking a cue from Jenner's sex change rumors, Kimmel on his night's show "Jimmy Kimmel Live" made a Facebook look back video for Jenner where he was introduced in 2004 with a caption " When you were a man" and then the video moves to 2014 where Jenner's Facebook page has "Yeah, I'm rockin' a bob, so what?" as status with apparently 68 likes.
Jenner's fans wonder what Bruce will do post watching the video. He has already been at logger heads with Jimmy over the fun latter poked at him during 2012 Olympics. Such video is an appalling funny take on Kris Jenner's ex alleged plans regarding gender transition.
Jenner has been plagued with sex change rumors since he was spotted coming out of a clinic in Beverly Hills. Reports suggested in his wake to turn into a woman he had gone through an Adam's Apple reduction surgery. What has added more fuel to the fire is his public appearance while wearing long hair, manicured nails and diamond studs.
But the former Olympian athlete and the Kardashian clan have refuted such rumors. Celebrated TV Dr. Phil Macgraw hinted Jenner may be going toward possible transition.
Dr. Phil revealed his view in the " Inside Edition" and according to Entertainmentwise said, "Everybody's been...saying for the last several years since he had plastic surgery that he came out looking like a woman, with feminine features and characteristics," adding "If the [Adam's apple] surgery that has been reported has taken place [and] the things that you see, he looks to me to possibly be in transition."
On using the word "transition", Dr. Phil said by transition he means Jenner could be planning to change from man to woman or he could even turn into a transgender.
Let us know what do you think about Kimmel making fun of Jenner. Do you think it was funny or will it lead to another spat between Kimmel and Jenner?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence