Bruce Jenner Sex Change Rumor Ripens: Jimmy Kimmel Pokes Fun At Former Olympian With 'Yeah, I'm Rockin' A Boob, So What' Facebook Status
By Sonalee singh | February 7, 2014 7:38 PM EST
Bruce Jenner may not like this. After making fun of him during 2012 Olympics, Jimmy Kimmel does it once again. This time he has gone a bit too far.
Taking a cue from Jenner's sex change rumors, Kimmel on his night's show "Jimmy Kimmel Live" made a Facebook look back video for Jenner where he was introduced in 2004 with a caption " When you were a man" and then the video moves to 2014 where Jenner's Facebook page has "Yeah, I'm rockin' a bob, so what?" as status with apparently 68 likes.
Jenner's fans wonder what Bruce will do post watching the video. He has already been at logger heads with Jimmy over the fun latter poked at him during 2012 Olympics. Such video is an appalling funny take on Kris Jenner's ex alleged plans regarding gender transition.
Jenner has been plagued with sex change rumors since he was spotted coming out of a clinic in Beverly Hills. Reports suggested in his wake to turn into a woman he had gone through an Adam's Apple reduction surgery. What has added more fuel to the fire is his public appearance while wearing long hair, manicured nails and diamond studs.
But the former Olympian athlete and the Kardashian clan have refuted such rumors. Celebrated TV Dr. Phil Macgraw hinted Jenner may be going toward possible transition.
Dr. Phil revealed his view in the " Inside Edition" and according to Entertainmentwise said, "Everybody's been...saying for the last several years since he had plastic surgery that he came out looking like a woman, with feminine features and characteristics," adding "If the [Adam's apple] surgery that has been reported has taken place [and] the things that you see, he looks to me to possibly be in transition."
On using the word "transition", Dr. Phil said by transition he means Jenner could be planning to change from man to woman or he could even turn into a transgender.
Let us know what do you think about Kimmel making fun of Jenner. Do you think it was funny or will it lead to another spat between Kimmel and Jenner?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Lopez And Iggy Azalea Show Off Their Incredible Bodies In Risqué Artwork Of 'Booty' Remix
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps