Bruce Jenner Sex Change Rumor Ripens: Jimmy Kimmel Pokes Fun At Former Olympian With 'Yeah, I'm Rockin' A Boob, So What' Facebook Status
By Sonalee singh | February 7, 2014 7:38 PM EST
Bruce Jenner may not like this. After making fun of him during 2012 Olympics, Jimmy Kimmel does it once again. This time he has gone a bit too far.
Taking a cue from Jenner's sex change rumors, Kimmel on his night's show "Jimmy Kimmel Live" made a Facebook look back video for Jenner where he was introduced in 2004 with a caption " When you were a man" and then the video moves to 2014 where Jenner's Facebook page has "Yeah, I'm rockin' a bob, so what?" as status with apparently 68 likes.
Jenner's fans wonder what Bruce will do post watching the video. He has already been at logger heads with Jimmy over the fun latter poked at him during 2012 Olympics. Such video is an appalling funny take on Kris Jenner's ex alleged plans regarding gender transition.
Jenner has been plagued with sex change rumors since he was spotted coming out of a clinic in Beverly Hills. Reports suggested in his wake to turn into a woman he had gone through an Adam's Apple reduction surgery. What has added more fuel to the fire is his public appearance while wearing long hair, manicured nails and diamond studs.
But the former Olympian athlete and the Kardashian clan have refuted such rumors. Celebrated TV Dr. Phil Macgraw hinted Jenner may be going toward possible transition.
Dr. Phil revealed his view in the " Inside Edition" and according to Entertainmentwise said, "Everybody's been...saying for the last several years since he had plastic surgery that he came out looking like a woman, with feminine features and characteristics," adding "If the [Adam's apple] surgery that has been reported has taken place [and] the things that you see, he looks to me to possibly be in transition."
On using the word "transition", Dr. Phil said by transition he means Jenner could be planning to change from man to woman or he could even turn into a transgender.
Let us know what do you think about Kimmel making fun of Jenner. Do you think it was funny or will it lead to another spat between Kimmel and Jenner?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal