Charlie Sheen vs. Ashton Kutcher: Shut Up, Well Done, My Bad! [WATCH]
By Vanessa Francisco | February 7, 2014 7:35 PM EST
In the year 2011, Ashton Kutcher replaced Charlie Sheen on Two And A Half Men and the former thinks it's about time Charlie moved on. In an interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live! On Wed. night, Kutcher made a "public plea" to Sheen, saying "Shut the f**k up" after posting several times on Twitter bashing Kutcher's performance.
"Can I take a moment to make a public plea to Charlie?" the 35-year-old star said, turning to face the camera and continued. "Enough already. It is three years later and you are still blowing me up on Twitter? Come on, dude! Really?" Jimmy even teased, saying "Leave Ashton alone, he's got businesses to run," referring to Kutcher's successful investments in Airbnb and Uber.
Kutcher was serious about Sheen's tweets. On Jan. 6 he posted: "hey Ashton, sorry bro all good. Now quit barfing on my old brilliant show. Remember Punk'd? How duz it feel?" Before this tweet, he posted a message addressed to his co-star and old friend Jon Cryer: "Hey Jon!!! U r a GENIUS!!! I effin love and MISS YOU old pal! Q; who is your lame side kick? #NiceTryCanonBoy #CH" Sheen mistakenly referred to Canin in his hashtag when in fact, Ashton is a Nikon spokesperson.
Mila Kunis' boyfriend also joked that after three years on "Two And A Half Men," he is also aiming for what Chalie was like at the end, referring to the volatile star's hard parties with porn stars and drugs that led to him being fired.
In 2012, Charlie's character was killed off and replaced by Ashton's character - the Internet mogul Walden Schmidt. Charlie reportedly told TMZ: "I am tired of lying. I am tired of pretending Two And A Half Men did not suck. I am tired of pretending Kutcher does not suck. It is nothing personal but I just feel bad for him. He is saddled with such terrible writing."
On Thursday, Sheen posted a sheepish apology in Twitter in response to Kutcher's public plea. "Ashton message received. So sorry u sounded like me! Well done! My bad I was pi***d at other cr*p and took it out on you. Hope u r good xox c."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date