Charlie Sheen vs. Ashton Kutcher: Shut Up, Well Done, My Bad! [WATCH]
By Vanessa Francisco | February 7, 2014 7:35 PM EST
In the year 2011, Ashton Kutcher replaced Charlie Sheen on Two And A Half Men and the former thinks it's about time Charlie moved on. In an interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live! On Wed. night, Kutcher made a "public plea" to Sheen, saying "Shut the f**k up" after posting several times on Twitter bashing Kutcher's performance.
"Can I take a moment to make a public plea to Charlie?" the 35-year-old star said, turning to face the camera and continued. "Enough already. It is three years later and you are still blowing me up on Twitter? Come on, dude! Really?" Jimmy even teased, saying "Leave Ashton alone, he's got businesses to run," referring to Kutcher's successful investments in Airbnb and Uber.
Kutcher was serious about Sheen's tweets. On Jan. 6 he posted: "hey Ashton, sorry bro all good. Now quit barfing on my old brilliant show. Remember Punk'd? How duz it feel?" Before this tweet, he posted a message addressed to his co-star and old friend Jon Cryer: "Hey Jon!!! U r a GENIUS!!! I effin love and MISS YOU old pal! Q; who is your lame side kick? #NiceTryCanonBoy #CH" Sheen mistakenly referred to Canin in his hashtag when in fact, Ashton is a Nikon spokesperson.
Mila Kunis' boyfriend also joked that after three years on "Two And A Half Men," he is also aiming for what Chalie was like at the end, referring to the volatile star's hard parties with porn stars and drugs that led to him being fired.
In 2012, Charlie's character was killed off and replaced by Ashton's character - the Internet mogul Walden Schmidt. Charlie reportedly told TMZ: "I am tired of lying. I am tired of pretending Two And A Half Men did not suck. I am tired of pretending Kutcher does not suck. It is nothing personal but I just feel bad for him. He is saddled with such terrible writing."
On Thursday, Sheen posted a sheepish apology in Twitter in response to Kutcher's public plea. "Ashton message received. So sorry u sounded like me! Well done! My bad I was pi***d at other cr*p and took it out on you. Hope u r good xox c."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Suits' RECAP Season 4 Episode 10 [Mid-Season Finale]: Louis Finds Out About Mike's Truth In This Is Rome [SPOILERS]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch