Charlie Sheen vs. Ashton Kutcher: Shut Up, Well Done, My Bad! [WATCH]
By Vanessa Francisco | February 7, 2014 7:35 PM EST
In the year 2011, Ashton Kutcher replaced Charlie Sheen on Two And A Half Men and the former thinks it's about time Charlie moved on. In an interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live! On Wed. night, Kutcher made a "public plea" to Sheen, saying "Shut the f**k up" after posting several times on Twitter bashing Kutcher's performance.
"Can I take a moment to make a public plea to Charlie?" the 35-year-old star said, turning to face the camera and continued. "Enough already. It is three years later and you are still blowing me up on Twitter? Come on, dude! Really?" Jimmy even teased, saying "Leave Ashton alone, he's got businesses to run," referring to Kutcher's successful investments in Airbnb and Uber.
Kutcher was serious about Sheen's tweets. On Jan. 6 he posted: "hey Ashton, sorry bro all good. Now quit barfing on my old brilliant show. Remember Punk'd? How duz it feel?" Before this tweet, he posted a message addressed to his co-star and old friend Jon Cryer: "Hey Jon!!! U r a GENIUS!!! I effin love and MISS YOU old pal! Q; who is your lame side kick? #NiceTryCanonBoy #CH" Sheen mistakenly referred to Canin in his hashtag when in fact, Ashton is a Nikon spokesperson.
Mila Kunis' boyfriend also joked that after three years on "Two And A Half Men," he is also aiming for what Chalie was like at the end, referring to the volatile star's hard parties with porn stars and drugs that led to him being fired.
In 2012, Charlie's character was killed off and replaced by Ashton's character - the Internet mogul Walden Schmidt. Charlie reportedly told TMZ: "I am tired of lying. I am tired of pretending Two And A Half Men did not suck. I am tired of pretending Kutcher does not suck. It is nothing personal but I just feel bad for him. He is saddled with such terrible writing."
On Thursday, Sheen posted a sheepish apology in Twitter in response to Kutcher's public plea. "Ashton message received. So sorry u sounded like me! Well done! My bad I was pi***d at other cr*p and took it out on you. Hope u r good xox c."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James