Charlie Sheen vs. Ashton Kutcher: Shut Up, Well Done, My Bad! [WATCH]
By Vanessa Francisco | February 7, 2014 7:35 PM EST
In the year 2011, Ashton Kutcher replaced Charlie Sheen on Two And A Half Men and the former thinks it's about time Charlie moved on. In an interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live! On Wed. night, Kutcher made a "public plea" to Sheen, saying "Shut the f**k up" after posting several times on Twitter bashing Kutcher's performance.
"Can I take a moment to make a public plea to Charlie?" the 35-year-old star said, turning to face the camera and continued. "Enough already. It is three years later and you are still blowing me up on Twitter? Come on, dude! Really?" Jimmy even teased, saying "Leave Ashton alone, he's got businesses to run," referring to Kutcher's successful investments in Airbnb and Uber.
Kutcher was serious about Sheen's tweets. On Jan. 6 he posted: "hey Ashton, sorry bro all good. Now quit barfing on my old brilliant show. Remember Punk'd? How duz it feel?" Before this tweet, he posted a message addressed to his co-star and old friend Jon Cryer: "Hey Jon!!! U r a GENIUS!!! I effin love and MISS YOU old pal! Q; who is your lame side kick? #NiceTryCanonBoy #CH" Sheen mistakenly referred to Canin in his hashtag when in fact, Ashton is a Nikon spokesperson.
Mila Kunis' boyfriend also joked that after three years on "Two And A Half Men," he is also aiming for what Chalie was like at the end, referring to the volatile star's hard parties with porn stars and drugs that led to him being fired.
In 2012, Charlie's character was killed off and replaced by Ashton's character - the Internet mogul Walden Schmidt. Charlie reportedly told TMZ: "I am tired of lying. I am tired of pretending Two And A Half Men did not suck. I am tired of pretending Kutcher does not suck. It is nothing personal but I just feel bad for him. He is saddled with such terrible writing."
On Thursday, Sheen posted a sheepish apology in Twitter in response to Kutcher's public plea. "Ashton message received. So sorry u sounded like me! Well done! My bad I was pi***d at other cr*p and took it out on you. Hope u r good xox c."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier