See Now! Miley Cyrus' Uncensored 'MTV Unplugged' Performance: Singer Covers Arctic Moneys Song [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | February 7, 2014 7:19 PM EST
Miley Cyrus has done a cover of Arctic Monkey's song "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High," during her recent "MTV Unplugged" performance and it's worth listening to, according to various websites. MTV has released "Miley Cyrus: MTV Unplugged & Uncensored" on Thursday which shows the singer killing it on the song wearing a tattered denim bikini and long pants.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
Miley Cyrus' "Unplugged" episode has s the highest rating for an episode of "Unplugged" in a decade, MTV reports adding that nearly 1 million television viewers were glued to see Miley rock the performances on Jan. 29. However MTV saved the best for the last and hence has come out with over of Arctic Monkeys' "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High" that was not featured on the original episode. But it's here now and Miley's fan can watch it here.
The singer completely rocked her "Unplugged" performance for MTV in a very Miley-way. She twerked on a horse, became a cowboy, donned a rustic check shirt and a hat and even got pop diva Madonna strike her signature pose - stick the tongue out! Viewers had a gala time watching Miley Cyrus and Madonna do a mash-up on "We Can't Stop" and "Don't Tell Me."
The 21-year-old was at her peppiest best during the MTV Unplugged performances and interacted with the audience. "I don't know if you guys know this or not, but I'm from Nashville," said Miley, according to MTV
"And since I couldn't make all of you guys go back home with me, I tried to bring Nashville here for tonight," she added. Throughout the show Miley stuck to songs from her latest album "Bangerz" but she also paid tribute to her aunt Dolly Patron when she covered "Jolene."
"It's so weird not having this be a real show," Miley said at one point. "I wanted it to be in a club, but they probably knew I wouldn't be onstage -- singing my songs, anyway," the singer further added. Miley Cyrus: Unplugged airs on MTV tonight at 9 p.m.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People