See Now! Miley Cyrus' Uncensored 'MTV Unplugged' Performance: Singer Covers Arctic Moneys Song [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | February 7, 2014 7:19 PM EST
Miley Cyrus has done a cover of Arctic Monkey's song "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High," during her recent "MTV Unplugged" performance and it's worth listening to, according to various websites. MTV has released "Miley Cyrus: MTV Unplugged & Uncensored" on Thursday which shows the singer killing it on the song wearing a tattered denim bikini and long pants.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
Miley Cyrus' "Unplugged" episode has s the highest rating for an episode of "Unplugged" in a decade, MTV reports adding that nearly 1 million television viewers were glued to see Miley rock the performances on Jan. 29. However MTV saved the best for the last and hence has come out with over of Arctic Monkeys' "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High" that was not featured on the original episode. But it's here now and Miley's fan can watch it here.
The singer completely rocked her "Unplugged" performance for MTV in a very Miley-way. She twerked on a horse, became a cowboy, donned a rustic check shirt and a hat and even got pop diva Madonna strike her signature pose - stick the tongue out! Viewers had a gala time watching Miley Cyrus and Madonna do a mash-up on "We Can't Stop" and "Don't Tell Me."
The 21-year-old was at her peppiest best during the MTV Unplugged performances and interacted with the audience. "I don't know if you guys know this or not, but I'm from Nashville," said Miley, according to MTV
"And since I couldn't make all of you guys go back home with me, I tried to bring Nashville here for tonight," she added. Throughout the show Miley stuck to songs from her latest album "Bangerz" but she also paid tribute to her aunt Dolly Patron when she covered "Jolene."
"It's so weird not having this be a real show," Miley said at one point. "I wanted it to be in a club, but they probably knew I wouldn't be onstage -- singing my songs, anyway," the singer further added. Miley Cyrus: Unplugged airs on MTV tonight at 9 p.m.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast