See Now! Miley Cyrus' Uncensored 'MTV Unplugged' Performance: Singer Covers Arctic Moneys Song [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | February 7, 2014 7:19 PM EST
Miley Cyrus has done a cover of Arctic Monkey's song "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High," during her recent "MTV Unplugged" performance and it's worth listening to, according to various websites. MTV has released "Miley Cyrus: MTV Unplugged & Uncensored" on Thursday which shows the singer killing it on the song wearing a tattered denim bikini and long pants.
Singer Miley Cyrus performs during KIIS FM's Jingle Ball concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, December 6, 2013.
Miley Cyrus' "Unplugged" episode has s the highest rating for an episode of "Unplugged" in a decade, MTV reports adding that nearly 1 million television viewers were glued to see Miley rock the performances on Jan. 29. However MTV saved the best for the last and hence has come out with over of Arctic Monkeys' "Why'd You Only Call Me When You're High" that was not featured on the original episode. But it's here now and Miley's fan can watch it here.
The singer completely rocked her "Unplugged" performance for MTV in a very Miley-way. She twerked on a horse, became a cowboy, donned a rustic check shirt and a hat and even got pop diva Madonna strike her signature pose - stick the tongue out! Viewers had a gala time watching Miley Cyrus and Madonna do a mash-up on "We Can't Stop" and "Don't Tell Me."
The 21-year-old was at her peppiest best during the MTV Unplugged performances and interacted with the audience. "I don't know if you guys know this or not, but I'm from Nashville," said Miley, according to MTV
"And since I couldn't make all of you guys go back home with me, I tried to bring Nashville here for tonight," she added. Throughout the show Miley stuck to songs from her latest album "Bangerz" but she also paid tribute to her aunt Dolly Patron when she covered "Jolene."
"It's so weird not having this be a real show," Miley said at one point. "I wanted it to be in a club, but they probably knew I wouldn't be onstage -- singing my songs, anyway," the singer further added. Miley Cyrus: Unplugged airs on MTV tonight at 9 p.m.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date