'Teen Mom' Star Farrah Abraham Raunchy Tape Sequel: 'Farrah 2: Backdoor And More' to Release in Time For Valentine Day
By Sonalee singh | February 7, 2014 7:06 PM EST
"Teen mom" star Farrah Abraham is apparently all set to release a sequel to her 2013 adult film titled "Farrah: Backdoor". The follow-up to the adult film will be called "Farrah 2: Backdoor and more" and according to reports by Hollywoodlife.com will be hitting the web on Feb. 13, just in the time for Valentine's Day. Farrah will once again shed the curtains of shame for porn star James Deen and unlike the homemade prequel; "Farrah 2" is being claimed as a professional and genuine adult film.
Farrah's second adult film comes as a shock to her fans as earlier this year in January she claimed that her raunchy video had "ruined her life."
In an episode of "Couple's Therapy," Farrah had revealed that the sex tape made it impossible for her to have a private life and friends. She further said that she feels that she was used for money and if she could go back in time, she would delete the tape from her life.
Later on the Jan. 30th episode Farrah said that she has developed issues with intimacy and has lost trust in men since Vivid Entertainment released her adult tape. She even said that she is in severe depression.
"When I'm going to date somebody, and I'm thinking about, 'Oh, if I have sex with this person,' I'm just wondering why they're wanting to have sex," she explained about she is managing her love life post sex tape release, adding "I just always feel like they're trying to control me in some way, like they're trying to f***ing break me in some way."
The "Teen Mom" star even threw light on her sex life as a teenager and how she is being judged by her family for indulging in a physical relationship quite early in her life.
"My sex life and world started when I was 15 and my dad caught me, and that's how everyone in the whole family found out that Farrah had sex" she said about the awkward, humiliating encounter. That's why I don't really like telling them things because I just feel like they're really judgmental. So it's been very odd," Farrah revealed on Couple's Therapy.
However, now that Farrah is reportedly releasing her second adult movie, the "depression" and "ruined my life" claims seem farce. Moreover, her fans are surprised that post such claims she is coming with a second adult film.
Let us know what do you think. Is this Farrah's second desperate step to claim fame?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6