'Teen Mom' Star Farrah Abraham Raunchy Tape Sequel: 'Farrah 2: Backdoor And More' to Release in Time For Valentine Day
By Sonalee singh | February 7, 2014 7:06 PM EST
"Teen mom" star Farrah Abraham is apparently all set to release a sequel to her 2013 adult film titled "Farrah: Backdoor". The follow-up to the adult film will be called "Farrah 2: Backdoor and more" and according to reports by Hollywoodlife.com will be hitting the web on Feb. 13, just in the time for Valentine's Day. Farrah will once again shed the curtains of shame for porn star James Deen and unlike the homemade prequel; "Farrah 2" is being claimed as a professional and genuine adult film.
Farrah's second adult film comes as a shock to her fans as earlier this year in January she claimed that her raunchy video had "ruined her life."
In an episode of "Couple's Therapy," Farrah had revealed that the sex tape made it impossible for her to have a private life and friends. She further said that she feels that she was used for money and if she could go back in time, she would delete the tape from her life.
Later on the Jan. 30th episode Farrah said that she has developed issues with intimacy and has lost trust in men since Vivid Entertainment released her adult tape. She even said that she is in severe depression.
"When I'm going to date somebody, and I'm thinking about, 'Oh, if I have sex with this person,' I'm just wondering why they're wanting to have sex," she explained about she is managing her love life post sex tape release, adding "I just always feel like they're trying to control me in some way, like they're trying to f***ing break me in some way."
The "Teen Mom" star even threw light on her sex life as a teenager and how she is being judged by her family for indulging in a physical relationship quite early in her life.
"My sex life and world started when I was 15 and my dad caught me, and that's how everyone in the whole family found out that Farrah had sex" she said about the awkward, humiliating encounter. That's why I don't really like telling them things because I just feel like they're really judgmental. So it's been very odd," Farrah revealed on Couple's Therapy.
However, now that Farrah is reportedly releasing her second adult movie, the "depression" and "ruined my life" claims seem farce. Moreover, her fans are surprised that post such claims she is coming with a second adult film.
Let us know what do you think. Is this Farrah's second desperate step to claim fame?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report