Gabrielle Union Gets Revenge from Dwyane Wade’s Cheating Scandal, Strips Naked in a Steamy Love Scene in Drama Series ‘Being Mary Jane’
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 7, 2014 6:32 PM EST
Gabrielle Union's hot nude shower love scene from her drama series "Being Mary Jane" has gone viral online. Union, at 41, looked toned and sexy as she made love in the shower naked with co-star Omari Hardwick.
Gabrielle Union, 39, is an American actress and model. She is best known for her role as the lead cheerleader opposite Kirsten Dunst in "Bring It On." Union and D-Wade were featured on the February 2012 cover of Essence magazine. The pair has been together for three years. Wade was previously married to Siovaughn Funches and has two sons, Zaire, 9, and Zion, 3, from the marriage. Union was married to NFL star Chris Howard from 2001 to 2006.
MediaTakeout has exclusive screenshots of the Union's raunchy love scene.
In December, Union and Wade got engaged. However, their celebration was spoiled by revelations that the Miami Heat star had a secret love child with a mystery woman. Wade, reportedly, had an affair with another woman while they were on a break.
The duo seemed to have really moved on following the cheating scandal. Union was open-minded about the entire thing. She understood why it happened.
Speaking to Glamour Magazine, Union revealed how happy she was being with Wade.
"He's never left without kissing me and telling me he loves me," Union said.
"As for me, I am complimentary to the point where I am almost a little Chester the Molester-y."
"I think he's delicious, watching him get out of the shower never gets old," she added.
Even though they had to spend time apart due to conflict of his, and primarily her schedules, they have gotten back and not that they are engaged, they are out to prove that their relationship is bound to last.
"If your relationship isn't something you're willing to give up on and you can compromise, do so," Union said.
Union's plays the character of Mary Jane Paul, a successful single woman who goes through her journey to find the things that are missing in her life. Maybe Union had no other intentions when she filmed the sexy love scene on her drama series. If a scene is vital to a storyline, then any actor or actress should probably do what Union did.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Manchester United Transfer News: Arturo Vidal Leaving Juventus for the Red Devils Gaining Momentum
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- WWE SummerSlam: Orton Vs Reigns Match Unexciting, Reigns 'Awful Wrestler No Charisma'
- 5 Sports Stars Who are Also Into Other Sports
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date