Gabrielle Union Gets Revenge from Dwyane Wade’s Cheating Scandal, Strips Naked in a Steamy Love Scene in Drama Series ‘Being Mary Jane’
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 7, 2014 6:32 PM EST
Gabrielle Union's hot nude shower love scene from her drama series "Being Mary Jane" has gone viral online. Union, at 41, looked toned and sexy as she made love in the shower naked with co-star Omari Hardwick.
Gabrielle Union, 39, is an American actress and model. She is best known for her role as the lead cheerleader opposite Kirsten Dunst in "Bring It On." Union and D-Wade were featured on the February 2012 cover of Essence magazine. The pair has been together for three years. Wade was previously married to Siovaughn Funches and has two sons, Zaire, 9, and Zion, 3, from the marriage. Union was married to NFL star Chris Howard from 2001 to 2006.
MediaTakeout has exclusive screenshots of the Union's raunchy love scene.
In December, Union and Wade got engaged. However, their celebration was spoiled by revelations that the Miami Heat star had a secret love child with a mystery woman. Wade, reportedly, had an affair with another woman while they were on a break.
The duo seemed to have really moved on following the cheating scandal. Union was open-minded about the entire thing. She understood why it happened.
Speaking to Glamour Magazine, Union revealed how happy she was being with Wade.
"He's never left without kissing me and telling me he loves me," Union said.
"As for me, I am complimentary to the point where I am almost a little Chester the Molester-y."
"I think he's delicious, watching him get out of the shower never gets old," she added.
Even though they had to spend time apart due to conflict of his, and primarily her schedules, they have gotten back and not that they are engaged, they are out to prove that their relationship is bound to last.
"If your relationship isn't something you're willing to give up on and you can compromise, do so," Union said.
Union's plays the character of Mary Jane Paul, a successful single woman who goes through her journey to find the things that are missing in her life. Maybe Union had no other intentions when she filmed the sexy love scene on her drama series. If a scene is vital to a storyline, then any actor or actress should probably do what Union did.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Jeremy Lin Seeks Respect From Lakers Star Kobe Bryant
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air