Gabrielle Union Gets Revenge from Dwyane Wade’s Cheating Scandal, Strips Naked in a Steamy Love Scene in Drama Series ‘Being Mary Jane’
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 7, 2014 6:32 PM EST
Gabrielle Union's hot nude shower love scene from her drama series "Being Mary Jane" has gone viral online. Union, at 41, looked toned and sexy as she made love in the shower naked with co-star Omari Hardwick.
Gabrielle Union, 39, is an American actress and model. She is best known for her role as the lead cheerleader opposite Kirsten Dunst in "Bring It On." Union and D-Wade were featured on the February 2012 cover of Essence magazine. The pair has been together for three years. Wade was previously married to Siovaughn Funches and has two sons, Zaire, 9, and Zion, 3, from the marriage. Union was married to NFL star Chris Howard from 2001 to 2006.
MediaTakeout has exclusive screenshots of the Union's raunchy love scene.
In December, Union and Wade got engaged. However, their celebration was spoiled by revelations that the Miami Heat star had a secret love child with a mystery woman. Wade, reportedly, had an affair with another woman while they were on a break.
The duo seemed to have really moved on following the cheating scandal. Union was open-minded about the entire thing. She understood why it happened.
Speaking to Glamour Magazine, Union revealed how happy she was being with Wade.
"He's never left without kissing me and telling me he loves me," Union said.
"As for me, I am complimentary to the point where I am almost a little Chester the Molester-y."
"I think he's delicious, watching him get out of the shower never gets old," she added.
Even though they had to spend time apart due to conflict of his, and primarily her schedules, they have gotten back and not that they are engaged, they are out to prove that their relationship is bound to last.
"If your relationship isn't something you're willing to give up on and you can compromise, do so," Union said.
Union's plays the character of Mary Jane Paul, a successful single woman who goes through her journey to find the things that are missing in her life. Maybe Union had no other intentions when she filmed the sexy love scene on her drama series. If a scene is vital to a storyline, then any actor or actress should probably do what Union did.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Floyd Rhymes With Avoid,’ Says Manny Pacquiao
- Manny Pacquiao Calls Out On Floyd Mayweather Jr. Again After Unbeaten Boxer Mocks Him With His KO Video
- NFL Thanksgiving Games: Chicago Vs. Detroit, Philadelphia Vs. Dallas, And Seattle Vs. San Francisco Live Streaming Info and Preview
- Phil Hughes No More: Australian Batsman Dies at 25
- 2014 NFL Thanksgiving Games Results: Detroit Lions, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks Notch All-Important Wins With Major Postseason Implications
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report