Gabrielle Union Gets Revenge from Dwyane Wade’s Cheating Scandal, Strips Naked in a Steamy Love Scene in Drama Series ‘Being Mary Jane’
By Rachelle Corpuz | February 7, 2014 6:32 PM EST
Gabrielle Union's hot nude shower love scene from her drama series "Being Mary Jane" has gone viral online. Union, at 41, looked toned and sexy as she made love in the shower naked with co-star Omari Hardwick.
Gabrielle Union, 39, is an American actress and model. She is best known for her role as the lead cheerleader opposite Kirsten Dunst in "Bring It On." Union and D-Wade were featured on the February 2012 cover of Essence magazine. The pair has been together for three years. Wade was previously married to Siovaughn Funches and has two sons, Zaire, 9, and Zion, 3, from the marriage. Union was married to NFL star Chris Howard from 2001 to 2006.
MediaTakeout has exclusive screenshots of the Union's raunchy love scene.
In December, Union and Wade got engaged. However, their celebration was spoiled by revelations that the Miami Heat star had a secret love child with a mystery woman. Wade, reportedly, had an affair with another woman while they were on a break.
The duo seemed to have really moved on following the cheating scandal. Union was open-minded about the entire thing. She understood why it happened.
Speaking to Glamour Magazine, Union revealed how happy she was being with Wade.
"He's never left without kissing me and telling me he loves me," Union said.
"As for me, I am complimentary to the point where I am almost a little Chester the Molester-y."
"I think he's delicious, watching him get out of the shower never gets old," she added.
Even though they had to spend time apart due to conflict of his, and primarily her schedules, they have gotten back and not that they are engaged, they are out to prove that their relationship is bound to last.
"If your relationship isn't something you're willing to give up on and you can compromise, do so," Union said.
Union's plays the character of Mary Jane Paul, a successful single woman who goes through her journey to find the things that are missing in her life. Maybe Union had no other intentions when she filmed the sexy love scene on her drama series. If a scene is vital to a storyline, then any actor or actress should probably do what Union did.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- Roger Federer and Michael Jordan Collaborate To Create Sneaker History For the US Open 2014
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group A Preview, Prediction, Roster, Schedule: Spain and Brazil To Clinch Top 2 Spots, France, Serbia, And Iran To Battle For Remaining Slots
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko