Like Father Like Son: Justin Bieber's Dad Jeremy Bieber Allegedly Spent Time in Jail and Arrested Multiple Times
By nidhi tewari | February 7, 2014 5:24 PM EST
Like father like son. Justin Bieber has got its getting-into-trouble traits from his father Jeremy Bieber, who has reportedly been arrested and jailed in past, Radar Online has revealed. Justin was recently arrested twice in two countries (United States and Canada) in past few weeks and on one occasion it was revealed that Jeremy reportedly helped his son clear off the Miami neighbourhood for alleged drag racing for which Justin was arrested later. Let's take a look at Jeremy Bieber's controversial and troubled past.
REUTERS/Dennis Jay Santos
Pop singer Justin Bieber plays basketball during his visit to an evacuation centre at San Jose town, Tacloban city, central Philippines December 10, 2013. Bieber flew unannounced to Tacloban city on Tuesday to visit survivors a month after Typhoon Haiyan battered central Philippines, local media reported.
According to various official documents obtained by Radar Online, the "Believe" singer's dad has been to jail more than once and was also arrested on various occasions. Radar has published a document they claim is from the Ministry of the Attorney General in Stratford Ontario.
Jeremy's troubled past dates back to 1997 when he was arrested for "assault causing bodily harm" and sentenced to 90 days of jail time. In addition the singer's dad also spent two years in probation and was banned from using firearms for a period of ten long years, Radar Online reports.
Jeremy Bieber, who never married Justin's biological mom and got her pregnant at very young age, was also sentenced to a further two years of probation and 21 days in jail in 1999. The website then goes on to say that Jeremy failed to comply with his probation at the same time and thus was sentenced to 30 more days in jail.
In 2002, Jeremy was reportedly arrested again for the same cause, which is "assault causing bodily harm" but the case was dismissed in 2004, the documents obtained by Radar Online suggest.
Meanwhile Justin seems completely unaware about his dad's wrong doings and confessed his love for him on Instagram some time back. "I have the greatest Dad in the world. He's taught me how to love, learn, and stay true to myself. I will forever be grateful because he was my superehero #batman," the singer revealed.
More recently Jeremy Bieber was also present with Justin when they used "extremely abusive" language for a flight attendant on Jan. 31, various news agencies reported. The father son duo also smoked marijuana on the plane and were warned by the captain several times.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones