GTA 5 for PC: June Launch Leaked by Czech Retailer
By Aditya Bhat | February 7, 2014 5:00 PM EST
A new leak has suggested that the highly popular game from developer Rockstar Games, Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be releasing in June 2014.
The release date was leaked by a Czech video game retailer, SuperGamer, who listed the rumored title on its websites, showing its availability on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One from 13 June.
GTA 5 PC version rumored for June release.
However, IBTimes has pointed out that the GTA 5's cover art for the PC version is questionable since it mentions "Games for Windows LIVE." It is a known fact that Microsoft shut down its Games for Windows Live marketplace on 22 August 2013 and users of Games for Windows Live will no longer be able to purchase games. The service no longer exits.
This leak is a continuation of a series of leaks by various retailers, who have been leaking such information on the PC version of the game. The game as of now is only available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 since its launch on 17 September 2013.
A YouTube user, warrockteam1 had posted a video that he claimed showed the gameplay of a PC version of GTA 5. However, the video was removed immediately since it infringed on the copyright claimed by Take-Two Interactive, the distributors of the game. Some had observed that the video footage was fake but others opined that it could have a early version of the PC edition of GTA 5.
Thiago Diniz, CEO of Brazilian digital distribution store, Nuuvem has also alleged that 12 March is the release date for the PC version of GTA 5. "I see no problem talking. I think until now been confirmed. Is scheduled for March on PC, if I'm not mistaken, for the 12th," he said in an interview with Source Code.
Fans are awaiting news from Rockstar Games, which has not revealed any information regarding the PC version of GTA 5.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'Dragon Age Keep' Guide: How To Use And Set Up Background Story For 'Dragon Age Inquisition'
- Google Nexus 6 Sold-Out Inventory: Android 5.0, Motorola-Nexus Branding, Network Carriers, Competitive Price
- ‘Destiny': Apocalypse-Themed Sparrows, Pumpkin Head Weapons As Contents For Halloween
- The Xperia Z3: A Review On Sony’s New Flagship
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Developer Edition Now Available At $699.99, Without Instalment Plan Options
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy