GTA 5 for PC: June Launch Leaked by Czech Retailer
By Aditya Bhat | February 7, 2014 5:00 PM EST
A new leak has suggested that the highly popular game from developer Rockstar Games, Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be releasing in June 2014.
The release date was leaked by a Czech video game retailer, SuperGamer, who listed the rumored title on its websites, showing its availability on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One from 13 June.
GTA 5 PC version rumored for June release.
However, IBTimes has pointed out that the GTA 5's cover art for the PC version is questionable since it mentions "Games for Windows LIVE." It is a known fact that Microsoft shut down its Games for Windows Live marketplace on 22 August 2013 and users of Games for Windows Live will no longer be able to purchase games. The service no longer exits.
This leak is a continuation of a series of leaks by various retailers, who have been leaking such information on the PC version of the game. The game as of now is only available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 since its launch on 17 September 2013.
A YouTube user, warrockteam1 had posted a video that he claimed showed the gameplay of a PC version of GTA 5. However, the video was removed immediately since it infringed on the copyright claimed by Take-Two Interactive, the distributors of the game. Some had observed that the video footage was fake but others opined that it could have a early version of the PC edition of GTA 5.
Thiago Diniz, CEO of Brazilian digital distribution store, Nuuvem has also alleged that 12 March is the release date for the PC version of GTA 5. "I see no problem talking. I think until now been confirmed. Is scheduled for March on PC, if I'm not mistaken, for the 12th," he said in an interview with Source Code.
Fans are awaiting news from Rockstar Games, which has not revealed any information regarding the PC version of GTA 5.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire News: Meet Professor Birch Plus X and Y Updates
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Samsung Galaxy S5: Logitech Unveils Protection+ Case Accessory for Android Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z Android 4.4.2 KitKat Battery Issue, How to Resolve and Future Firmware Upgrade
- Dragon Age 3 Inquisition: Flemeth, Tallis, the Warden and Champion of Kirkwall Possible Appearances
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People