GTA 5 for PC: June Launch Leaked by Czech Retailer
By Aditya Bhat | February 7, 2014 5:00 PM EST
A new leak has suggested that the highly popular game from developer Rockstar Games, Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will be releasing in June 2014.
The release date was leaked by a Czech video game retailer, SuperGamer, who listed the rumored title on its websites, showing its availability on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One from 13 June.
GTA 5 PC version rumored for June release.
However, IBTimes has pointed out that the GTA 5's cover art for the PC version is questionable since it mentions "Games for Windows LIVE." It is a known fact that Microsoft shut down its Games for Windows Live marketplace on 22 August 2013 and users of Games for Windows Live will no longer be able to purchase games. The service no longer exits.
This leak is a continuation of a series of leaks by various retailers, who have been leaking such information on the PC version of the game. The game as of now is only available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 since its launch on 17 September 2013.
A YouTube user, warrockteam1 had posted a video that he claimed showed the gameplay of a PC version of GTA 5. However, the video was removed immediately since it infringed on the copyright claimed by Take-Two Interactive, the distributors of the game. Some had observed that the video footage was fake but others opined that it could have a early version of the PC edition of GTA 5.
Thiago Diniz, CEO of Brazilian digital distribution store, Nuuvem has also alleged that 12 March is the release date for the PC version of GTA 5. "I see no problem talking. I think until now been confirmed. Is scheduled for March on PC, if I'm not mistaken, for the 12th," he said in an interview with Source Code.
Fans are awaiting news from Rockstar Games, which has not revealed any information regarding the PC version of GTA 5.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- Sony Xperia Z3 Launched In Japan Has 32 GB Storage Compared To 16 GB International Model
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports