'Fifty Shades of Grey' Actress Dakota Johnson Shows No Shame On The Cover Of 'Elle' [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | February 7, 2014 4:40 PM EST
Dakota Johnson, who plays the female lead character in the upcoming movie "Fifty Shades of Grey," has confessed to Elle magazine that she has no shame! The actress, who has been in news ever since the star cast was announced for the movie, posed in various provocative poses for the cover page of the magazine. The brunette beauty lived the character of the movie to the core as she posed in lacy stockings, feathers, high heels and various other poses which make her the sexy yet simple Anastasia Steele of the movie.
"Fifty Shades of Grey" movie has been in news for the expected BDSM sex scenes and the bold love story. So did the 24-year-old Johnson felt the pressure of performing the explicit sex scenes? "I don't have any problem doing anything," the actress told Elle magazine for an interview which will be featured in the March issue.
"The secret is I have no shame," Dakota further elaborates to the magazine Elle. The beautiful actress proves the fact by posing in various seductive poses for the magazine spread. In one photo she poses in a thigh-high dress while showing off the lacy socks underneath while in other picture she flashes her bra, looking directly at the camera.
The front page of the magazine shows Dakota posing naively next to a massive bed in a sultry dress, sexy tights and high heels. There are lot of feathers lying at her feet. In other pictures Dakota is seen giving a sneak peak of her sexy lacy underwear while standing tall wearing a coat.
The seductive actress revealed to the magazine that she loved reading the E L James novel and is impressed with the emotional content of it rather than sexual. "Reading the book, I found myself more interested in the ways they were breaking each other down emotionally than the sex scenes," Johnson avers.
"I think there's a part of a woman that wants to be the thing that breaks a man down," she added. "Fifty Shades of Grey" is being directed by Sam Taylor Johnson and is scheduled to hit the cinema halls on February 14, 2015. You can view Dakota's Elle magazine pictures here. The issue hits newsstands on February 18.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery