'Fifty Shades of Grey' Actress Dakota Johnson Shows No Shame On The Cover Of 'Elle' [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | February 7, 2014 4:40 PM EST
Dakota Johnson, who plays the female lead character in the upcoming movie "Fifty Shades of Grey," has confessed to Elle magazine that she has no shame! The actress, who has been in news ever since the star cast was announced for the movie, posed in various provocative poses for the cover page of the magazine. The brunette beauty lived the character of the movie to the core as she posed in lacy stockings, feathers, high heels and various other poses which make her the sexy yet simple Anastasia Steele of the movie.
"Fifty Shades of Grey" movie has been in news for the expected BDSM sex scenes and the bold love story. So did the 24-year-old Johnson felt the pressure of performing the explicit sex scenes? "I don't have any problem doing anything," the actress told Elle magazine for an interview which will be featured in the March issue.
"The secret is I have no shame," Dakota further elaborates to the magazine Elle. The beautiful actress proves the fact by posing in various seductive poses for the magazine spread. In one photo she poses in a thigh-high dress while showing off the lacy socks underneath while in other picture she flashes her bra, looking directly at the camera.
The front page of the magazine shows Dakota posing naively next to a massive bed in a sultry dress, sexy tights and high heels. There are lot of feathers lying at her feet. In other pictures Dakota is seen giving a sneak peak of her sexy lacy underwear while standing tall wearing a coat.
The seductive actress revealed to the magazine that she loved reading the E L James novel and is impressed with the emotional content of it rather than sexual. "Reading the book, I found myself more interested in the ways they were breaking each other down emotionally than the sex scenes," Johnson avers.
"I think there's a part of a woman that wants to be the thing that breaks a man down," she added. "Fifty Shades of Grey" is being directed by Sam Taylor Johnson and is scheduled to hit the cinema halls on February 14, 2015. You can view Dakota's Elle magazine pictures here. The issue hits newsstands on February 18.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date