'Fifty Shades of Grey' Actress Dakota Johnson Shows No Shame On The Cover Of 'Elle' [VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | February 7, 2014 4:40 PM EST
Dakota Johnson, who plays the female lead character in the upcoming movie "Fifty Shades of Grey," has confessed to Elle magazine that she has no shame! The actress, who has been in news ever since the star cast was announced for the movie, posed in various provocative poses for the cover page of the magazine. The brunette beauty lived the character of the movie to the core as she posed in lacy stockings, feathers, high heels and various other poses which make her the sexy yet simple Anastasia Steele of the movie.
"Fifty Shades of Grey" movie has been in news for the expected BDSM sex scenes and the bold love story. So did the 24-year-old Johnson felt the pressure of performing the explicit sex scenes? "I don't have any problem doing anything," the actress told Elle magazine for an interview which will be featured in the March issue.
"The secret is I have no shame," Dakota further elaborates to the magazine Elle. The beautiful actress proves the fact by posing in various seductive poses for the magazine spread. In one photo she poses in a thigh-high dress while showing off the lacy socks underneath while in other picture she flashes her bra, looking directly at the camera.
The front page of the magazine shows Dakota posing naively next to a massive bed in a sultry dress, sexy tights and high heels. There are lot of feathers lying at her feet. In other pictures Dakota is seen giving a sneak peak of her sexy lacy underwear while standing tall wearing a coat.
The seductive actress revealed to the magazine that she loved reading the E L James novel and is impressed with the emotional content of it rather than sexual. "Reading the book, I found myself more interested in the ways they were breaking each other down emotionally than the sex scenes," Johnson avers.
"I think there's a part of a woman that wants to be the thing that breaks a man down," she added. "Fifty Shades of Grey" is being directed by Sam Taylor Johnson and is scheduled to hit the cinema halls on February 14, 2015. You can view Dakota's Elle magazine pictures here. The issue hits newsstands on February 18.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal