‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Post Mid-Season Finale: Updates on Judith’s Death, Return of Carol and New Character Abraham
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 7, 2014 4:10 PM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4 mid-season finale episode left viewers with numerous questions. Executive producer Gale Anne Hurd talked to Zap2it about the second half of "TWD" season 4. She shed light on Judith's probable death, the meaning of finale episode title - "A," Carol's return and new characters - Abraham, Dr. Eugene and Rosita.
When asked if Judith's really dead, Gale dodged it as a tough question. She previously said that Judith might not be dead on the show. However, speaking to Zap2it, she says that she might prove herself wrong. Gale did not clear the air if fans would see Judith again or not.
The mystery behind the title "A" of "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 16
Gale believes that the intelligent fan base of the show will be able to figure out the meaning behind the title of "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale episode - "A," before AMC releases any new info on the episode.
New Characters - Abraham, Dr. Eugene and Rosita
Gale says that these new characters would certainly appear in the second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4.
"But at the same time, we've introduced fantastic actors before and not had a great deal of time to explore their stories, like when we introduced Chad Coleman as Tyreese. We're down a few characters sadly from last season," said Gale.
Fans can expect to see more of Tyreese on the show this time.
Return of Carol on "The Walking Dead"
During the interview, Gale also talked about why Carol was taken away from the prison. She mentioned that a dynamic between Rick and Carol had to be developed.
"Would he violate his ethical standing to make an exception for her? Would there be frontier justice? Or would he allow them to vote democratically? And ultimately Rick resumed the mantle of leadership and made the decision on his own."
Fans are also eagerly waiting for The Hunters. They can be the new bad guys on the show. All set to replace The Governor.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 airs Sunday, February 9, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase