‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Post Mid-Season Finale: Updates on Judith’s Death, Return of Carol and New Character Abraham
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 7, 2014 4:10 PM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4 mid-season finale episode left viewers with numerous questions. Executive producer Gale Anne Hurd talked to Zap2it about the second half of "TWD" season 4. She shed light on Judith's probable death, the meaning of finale episode title - "A," Carol's return and new characters - Abraham, Dr. Eugene and Rosita.
When asked if Judith's really dead, Gale dodged it as a tough question. She previously said that Judith might not be dead on the show. However, speaking to Zap2it, she says that she might prove herself wrong. Gale did not clear the air if fans would see Judith again or not.
The mystery behind the title "A" of "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 16
Gale believes that the intelligent fan base of the show will be able to figure out the meaning behind the title of "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale episode - "A," before AMC releases any new info on the episode.
New Characters - Abraham, Dr. Eugene and Rosita
Gale says that these new characters would certainly appear in the second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4.
"But at the same time, we've introduced fantastic actors before and not had a great deal of time to explore their stories, like when we introduced Chad Coleman as Tyreese. We're down a few characters sadly from last season," said Gale.
Fans can expect to see more of Tyreese on the show this time.
Return of Carol on "The Walking Dead"
During the interview, Gale also talked about why Carol was taken away from the prison. She mentioned that a dynamic between Rick and Carol had to be developed.
"Would he violate his ethical standing to make an exception for her? Would there be frontier justice? Or would he allow them to vote democratically? And ultimately Rick resumed the mantle of leadership and made the decision on his own."
Fans are also eagerly waiting for The Hunters. They can be the new bad guys on the show. All set to replace The Governor.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 airs Sunday, February 9, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports