‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Post Mid-Season Finale: Updates on Judith’s Death, Return of Carol and New Character Abraham
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 7, 2014 4:10 PM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4 mid-season finale episode left viewers with numerous questions. Executive producer Gale Anne Hurd talked to Zap2it about the second half of "TWD" season 4. She shed light on Judith's probable death, the meaning of finale episode title - "A," Carol's return and new characters - Abraham, Dr. Eugene and Rosita.
When asked if Judith's really dead, Gale dodged it as a tough question. She previously said that Judith might not be dead on the show. However, speaking to Zap2it, she says that she might prove herself wrong. Gale did not clear the air if fans would see Judith again or not.
The mystery behind the title "A" of "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 16
Gale believes that the intelligent fan base of the show will be able to figure out the meaning behind the title of "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale episode - "A," before AMC releases any new info on the episode.
New Characters - Abraham, Dr. Eugene and Rosita
Gale says that these new characters would certainly appear in the second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4.
"But at the same time, we've introduced fantastic actors before and not had a great deal of time to explore their stories, like when we introduced Chad Coleman as Tyreese. We're down a few characters sadly from last season," said Gale.
Fans can expect to see more of Tyreese on the show this time.
Return of Carol on "The Walking Dead"
During the interview, Gale also talked about why Carol was taken away from the prison. She mentioned that a dynamic between Rick and Carol had to be developed.
"Would he violate his ethical standing to make an exception for her? Would there be frontier justice? Or would he allow them to vote democratically? And ultimately Rick resumed the mantle of leadership and made the decision on his own."
Fans are also eagerly waiting for The Hunters. They can be the new bad guys on the show. All set to replace The Governor.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 airs Sunday, February 9, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- Rihanna And Jay Z Romance Reports Quashed: Queen Bey And RiRi To Join Forces- Report
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Larger 5.5inch iPhone 6 Variant Will Roll Out in the Market as ‘iPhone 6L’
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff