‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Post Mid-Season Finale: Updates on Judith’s Death, Return of Carol and New Character Abraham
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 7, 2014 4:10 PM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4 mid-season finale episode left viewers with numerous questions. Executive producer Gale Anne Hurd talked to Zap2it about the second half of "TWD" season 4. She shed light on Judith's probable death, the meaning of finale episode title - "A," Carol's return and new characters - Abraham, Dr. Eugene and Rosita.
When asked if Judith's really dead, Gale dodged it as a tough question. She previously said that Judith might not be dead on the show. However, speaking to Zap2it, she says that she might prove herself wrong. Gale did not clear the air if fans would see Judith again or not.
The mystery behind the title "A" of "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 16
Gale believes that the intelligent fan base of the show will be able to figure out the meaning behind the title of "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale episode - "A," before AMC releases any new info on the episode.
New Characters - Abraham, Dr. Eugene and Rosita
Gale says that these new characters would certainly appear in the second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4.
"But at the same time, we've introduced fantastic actors before and not had a great deal of time to explore their stories, like when we introduced Chad Coleman as Tyreese. We're down a few characters sadly from last season," said Gale.
Fans can expect to see more of Tyreese on the show this time.
Return of Carol on "The Walking Dead"
During the interview, Gale also talked about why Carol was taken away from the prison. She mentioned that a dynamic between Rick and Carol had to be developed.
"Would he violate his ethical standing to make an exception for her? Would there be frontier justice? Or would he allow them to vote democratically? And ultimately Rick resumed the mantle of leadership and made the decision on his own."
Fans are also eagerly waiting for The Hunters. They can be the new bad guys on the show. All set to replace The Governor.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 airs Sunday, February 9, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date