‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4 Post Mid-Season Finale: Updates on Judith’s Death, Return of Carol and New Character Abraham
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 7, 2014 4:10 PM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4 mid-season finale episode left viewers with numerous questions. Executive producer Gale Anne Hurd talked to Zap2it about the second half of "TWD" season 4. She shed light on Judith's probable death, the meaning of finale episode title - "A," Carol's return and new characters - Abraham, Dr. Eugene and Rosita.
When asked if Judith's really dead, Gale dodged it as a tough question. She previously said that Judith might not be dead on the show. However, speaking to Zap2it, she says that she might prove herself wrong. Gale did not clear the air if fans would see Judith again or not.
The mystery behind the title "A" of "The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 16
Gale believes that the intelligent fan base of the show will be able to figure out the meaning behind the title of "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale episode - "A," before AMC releases any new info on the episode.
New Characters - Abraham, Dr. Eugene and Rosita
Gale says that these new characters would certainly appear in the second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4.
"But at the same time, we've introduced fantastic actors before and not had a great deal of time to explore their stories, like when we introduced Chad Coleman as Tyreese. We're down a few characters sadly from last season," said Gale.
Fans can expect to see more of Tyreese on the show this time.
Return of Carol on "The Walking Dead"
During the interview, Gale also talked about why Carol was taken away from the prison. She mentioned that a dynamic between Rick and Carol had to be developed.
"Would he violate his ethical standing to make an exception for her? Would there be frontier justice? Or would he allow them to vote democratically? And ultimately Rick resumed the mantle of leadership and made the decision on his own."
Fans are also eagerly waiting for The Hunters. They can be the new bad guys on the show. All set to replace The Governor.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 airs Sunday, February 9, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nude Photo Leak: Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Hope Solo Latest Victims Of Hacking Attack, Twitter Explodes With Reactions 'Not' In Support Of Kardashian -- Reports
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?