Apple Inc. (NASDAQ AAPL) Smart Bargain at $700; Analysts gives Rating
By Athena Yenko | February 7, 2014 3:09 PM EST
As of real time data, Feb 6, 2014, published by NASDAQ.COM, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ AAPL) is at $511.83 up by 0.45 per cent; today's high at $513.5, low at $507.81; week's high at $575.1358, low at 385.10.
Analysts were insistent that the stock can reach $700 anytime soon.
Michael Nielsen of Seeking Alpha believed that Apple Inc. (NASDAQ AAPL) remains a steal for buyers even when it reaches the predicted price at $700.
In summary, here are three reasons why he believed buying Apple is still a smart trade:
1. Based on my financial models, Apple is grossly undervalued
2. The possible positive catalysts are more probable and significant than the negative catalysts
3. The risk-reward of the trade is solid
Meanwhile Zacks reaffirmed a 'neutral' rating for the stock putting a target price at $534.00 on Apple stock which has a potential upside of 4.92 per cent compared to the stock's previous closing price.
On Wednesday, shares of Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) was up at 1.09 per cent at hitting $514.33. 7,740,770 shares of the company's stock traded hands; one year low of $385.10 and a one year high of $575.14; 50-day moving average of $542.6 and a 200-day moving average of $510.5.
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ AAPL) has a market cap of $458.8 billion and a P/E ratio of 12.65.
As for shareholders, Apple will be paying its quarterly dividend on Thursday, Feb 13 following the ex-dividend date Thursday, Feb 6. Those who invested on record by Feb 10 will receive a dividend of 3.05 per share.
Analysts at Thomson Reuters meanwhile upgraded shares of Apple from 'hold' to 'buy' as published on research note dated Monday.
Analysts at BNP maintained an "outperform" rating on Jan 31. At present they have a target price at $650.
Analysts at Hilliard Lyons meanwhile downgraded shares of Apple to 'buy'.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- CBA, NAB, Westpac in Fixed Rate War Offering Below 5% Interest
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales