Apple Inc. (NASDAQ AAPL) Smart Bargain at $700; Analysts gives Rating
By Athena Yenko | February 7, 2014 3:09 PM EST
As of real time data, Feb 6, 2014, published by NASDAQ.COM, Apple Inc. (NASDAQ AAPL) is at $511.83 up by 0.45 per cent; today's high at $513.5, low at $507.81; week's high at $575.1358, low at 385.10.
Analysts were insistent that the stock can reach $700 anytime soon.
Michael Nielsen of Seeking Alpha believed that Apple Inc. (NASDAQ AAPL) remains a steal for buyers even when it reaches the predicted price at $700.
In summary, here are three reasons why he believed buying Apple is still a smart trade:
1. Based on my financial models, Apple is grossly undervalued
2. The possible positive catalysts are more probable and significant than the negative catalysts
3. The risk-reward of the trade is solid
Meanwhile Zacks reaffirmed a 'neutral' rating for the stock putting a target price at $534.00 on Apple stock which has a potential upside of 4.92 per cent compared to the stock's previous closing price.
On Wednesday, shares of Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) was up at 1.09 per cent at hitting $514.33. 7,740,770 shares of the company's stock traded hands; one year low of $385.10 and a one year high of $575.14; 50-day moving average of $542.6 and a 200-day moving average of $510.5.
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ AAPL) has a market cap of $458.8 billion and a P/E ratio of 12.65.
As for shareholders, Apple will be paying its quarterly dividend on Thursday, Feb 13 following the ex-dividend date Thursday, Feb 6. Those who invested on record by Feb 10 will receive a dividend of 3.05 per share.
Analysts at Thomson Reuters meanwhile upgraded shares of Apple from 'hold' to 'buy' as published on research note dated Monday.
Analysts at BNP maintained an "outperform" rating on Jan 31. At present they have a target price at $650.
Analysts at Hilliard Lyons meanwhile downgraded shares of Apple to 'buy'.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier