Selena Gomez' Stalker is Back! Ask the Star to Meet Him After Restraining Order Expires
By Riza Ornos | February 7, 2014 12:36 PM EST
Former Disney star Selena Gomez is a hot commodity nowadays, with rumors of her and ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber and the actress checking in to rehab. But now fresh news have leaked that her stalker, Thomas Brodnicki, is back and sent her an email violating the restraining order she filed against him.
Actress and singer Selena Gomez poses as she arrives at the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson amphitheatre in Universal City, California August 11, 2013.
According to FOX, the police is actively searching for Selena's stalker who clearly violated his restraining order when he sent Gomez an email that indicates that he still obsessed with the actress. The email reads, "I love you more with each passing day" and added the details of time and place to meet her after expiration of the restraining order.
The report says that it's essential for the police to find Brodnicki to keep Selena from "physical harm" due to the stalker's prior death threats. He was arrested in September 2011 and charged with felony after travelling from Illinois to California just to stalk Selena. He tried different ways to contact her, including getting inside Disney's property.
"Brodnicki made delusional statements that he and (Gomez) were involved in a relationship and destined to be together...Brodnicki expressed a delusion fixation...and made several statements that he intended to kill (Gomez)," according to a police detailed interview posted in FOX.
But due to insufficient evidence, the stalking charges against Selena's stalker was dropped but a restraining order was issued. According to the search warrant, Brodnicki has stalking arrest and convictions in Illinois and Iowa and was sentenced to three years in jail after stalking a waitress in Chicago. Based on court documents, Brodnicki harassed her for more than eight years.
The restraining order was granted by Judge William D. Stewart ordering Thomas Brodnicki to stay away from the actress and to stop contacting her. The 46-year-old Selena-obsessed stalker has a history of mental illness and claimed that he had conversations with God about murdering her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales