Selena Gomez' Stalker is Back! Ask the Star to Meet Him After Restraining Order Expires
By Riza Ornos | February 7, 2014 12:36 PM EST
Former Disney star Selena Gomez is a hot commodity nowadays, with rumors of her and ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber and the actress checking in to rehab. But now fresh news have leaked that her stalker, Thomas Brodnicki, is back and sent her an email violating the restraining order she filed against him.
Actress and singer Selena Gomez poses as she arrives at the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson amphitheatre in Universal City, California August 11, 2013.
According to FOX, the police is actively searching for Selena's stalker who clearly violated his restraining order when he sent Gomez an email that indicates that he still obsessed with the actress. The email reads, "I love you more with each passing day" and added the details of time and place to meet her after expiration of the restraining order.
The report says that it's essential for the police to find Brodnicki to keep Selena from "physical harm" due to the stalker's prior death threats. He was arrested in September 2011 and charged with felony after travelling from Illinois to California just to stalk Selena. He tried different ways to contact her, including getting inside Disney's property.
"Brodnicki made delusional statements that he and (Gomez) were involved in a relationship and destined to be together...Brodnicki expressed a delusion fixation...and made several statements that he intended to kill (Gomez)," according to a police detailed interview posted in FOX.
But due to insufficient evidence, the stalking charges against Selena's stalker was dropped but a restraining order was issued. According to the search warrant, Brodnicki has stalking arrest and convictions in Illinois and Iowa and was sentenced to three years in jail after stalking a waitress in Chicago. Based on court documents, Brodnicki harassed her for more than eight years.
The restraining order was granted by Judge William D. Stewart ordering Thomas Brodnicki to stay away from the actress and to stop contacting her. The 46-year-old Selena-obsessed stalker has a history of mental illness and claimed that he had conversations with God about murdering her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery