Selena Gomez' Stalker is Back! Ask the Star to Meet Him After Restraining Order Expires
By Riza Ornos | February 7, 2014 12:36 PM EST
Former Disney star Selena Gomez is a hot commodity nowadays, with rumors of her and ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber and the actress checking in to rehab. But now fresh news have leaked that her stalker, Thomas Brodnicki, is back and sent her an email violating the restraining order she filed against him.
Actress and singer Selena Gomez poses as she arrives at the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson amphitheatre in Universal City, California August 11, 2013.
According to FOX, the police is actively searching for Selena's stalker who clearly violated his restraining order when he sent Gomez an email that indicates that he still obsessed with the actress. The email reads, "I love you more with each passing day" and added the details of time and place to meet her after expiration of the restraining order.
The report says that it's essential for the police to find Brodnicki to keep Selena from "physical harm" due to the stalker's prior death threats. He was arrested in September 2011 and charged with felony after travelling from Illinois to California just to stalk Selena. He tried different ways to contact her, including getting inside Disney's property.
"Brodnicki made delusional statements that he and (Gomez) were involved in a relationship and destined to be together...Brodnicki expressed a delusion fixation...and made several statements that he intended to kill (Gomez)," according to a police detailed interview posted in FOX.
But due to insufficient evidence, the stalking charges against Selena's stalker was dropped but a restraining order was issued. According to the search warrant, Brodnicki has stalking arrest and convictions in Illinois and Iowa and was sentenced to three years in jail after stalking a waitress in Chicago. Based on court documents, Brodnicki harassed her for more than eight years.
The restraining order was granted by Judge William D. Stewart ordering Thomas Brodnicki to stay away from the actress and to stop contacting her. The 46-year-old Selena-obsessed stalker has a history of mental illness and claimed that he had conversations with God about murdering her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic's Beckett To See Nathan Fillion's Rick 'On A Sugar Rush' Again [REVIEW]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery