Selena Gomez' Stalker is Back! Ask the Star to Meet Him After Restraining Order Expires
By Riza Ornos | February 7, 2014 12:36 PM EST
Former Disney star Selena Gomez is a hot commodity nowadays, with rumors of her and ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber and the actress checking in to rehab. But now fresh news have leaked that her stalker, Thomas Brodnicki, is back and sent her an email violating the restraining order she filed against him.
Actress and singer Selena Gomez poses as she arrives at the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson amphitheatre in Universal City, California August 11, 2013.
According to FOX, the police is actively searching for Selena's stalker who clearly violated his restraining order when he sent Gomez an email that indicates that he still obsessed with the actress. The email reads, "I love you more with each passing day" and added the details of time and place to meet her after expiration of the restraining order.
The report says that it's essential for the police to find Brodnicki to keep Selena from "physical harm" due to the stalker's prior death threats. He was arrested in September 2011 and charged with felony after travelling from Illinois to California just to stalk Selena. He tried different ways to contact her, including getting inside Disney's property.
"Brodnicki made delusional statements that he and (Gomez) were involved in a relationship and destined to be together...Brodnicki expressed a delusion fixation...and made several statements that he intended to kill (Gomez)," according to a police detailed interview posted in FOX.
But due to insufficient evidence, the stalking charges against Selena's stalker was dropped but a restraining order was issued. According to the search warrant, Brodnicki has stalking arrest and convictions in Illinois and Iowa and was sentenced to three years in jail after stalking a waitress in Chicago. Based on court documents, Brodnicki harassed her for more than eight years.
The restraining order was granted by Judge William D. Stewart ordering Thomas Brodnicki to stay away from the actress and to stop contacting her. The 46-year-old Selena-obsessed stalker has a history of mental illness and claimed that he had conversations with God about murdering her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast