Selena Gomez' Stalker is Back! Ask the Star to Meet Him After Restraining Order Expires
By Riza Ornos | February 7, 2014 12:36 PM EST
Former Disney star Selena Gomez is a hot commodity nowadays, with rumors of her and ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber and the actress checking in to rehab. But now fresh news have leaked that her stalker, Thomas Brodnicki, is back and sent her an email violating the restraining order she filed against him.
Actress and singer Selena Gomez poses as she arrives at the Teen Choice Awards at the Gibson amphitheatre in Universal City, California August 11, 2013.
According to FOX, the police is actively searching for Selena's stalker who clearly violated his restraining order when he sent Gomez an email that indicates that he still obsessed with the actress. The email reads, "I love you more with each passing day" and added the details of time and place to meet her after expiration of the restraining order.
The report says that it's essential for the police to find Brodnicki to keep Selena from "physical harm" due to the stalker's prior death threats. He was arrested in September 2011 and charged with felony after travelling from Illinois to California just to stalk Selena. He tried different ways to contact her, including getting inside Disney's property.
"Brodnicki made delusional statements that he and (Gomez) were involved in a relationship and destined to be together...Brodnicki expressed a delusion fixation...and made several statements that he intended to kill (Gomez)," according to a police detailed interview posted in FOX.
But due to insufficient evidence, the stalking charges against Selena's stalker was dropped but a restraining order was issued. According to the search warrant, Brodnicki has stalking arrest and convictions in Illinois and Iowa and was sentenced to three years in jail after stalking a waitress in Chicago. Based on court documents, Brodnicki harassed her for more than eight years.
The restraining order was granted by Judge William D. Stewart ordering Thomas Brodnicki to stay away from the actress and to stop contacting her. The 46-year-old Selena-obsessed stalker has a history of mental illness and claimed that he had conversations with God about murdering her.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money