Paul Walker Death:Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell Shocked By 'Fast And Furious' Actor's Decision Of Leaving $25M Estate To Meadow Walker
By Sonalee singh | February 7, 2014 1:06 AM EST
Late Paul Walker has reportedly left his $25 million estate solely to Meadow Walker, his 15-year-old daughter.
According to TMZ, the alleged copy of Walker's will suggested that in wake to secure his daughter's future Paul left each and every penny he earned to Meadow. But the buzz was that news of Meadow Walker being the whole sole owner of Paul's property has not gone very well with Paul Walker's girlfriend, Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell.
Jasmine is reportedly shocked by Paul's decision. A source revealed to Showbizspy, "Considering Jasmine believed she and Paul would eventually get married, she is gob-smacked that she hasn't been taken care of in his will."
She added she isn't sure how she is going to make ends meet. She has been offered several modeling contracts so she may have to turn to that.
Paul was in a serious relationship with Jasmine and they were reportedly dating for the past 7 years. After Paul's death, several sources revealed Paul was even considering to marry Jasmine.
But as they say nothing beats a father-daughter relationship, Meadow meant the world to the "Fast and Furious" star. In the beginning of 2013, Meadow had moved in with the 40-year-old actor.
According to Hollywoodlife.com Paul has revealed in an interview, "I'm grateful I had her at 25 and not 20 because, at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet!" Walker said.
"She's been with her mom her whole life and she wants a relationship with her pops. It's working out really well right now."
Paul died in a car crash on Nov. 30 while coming from a charity event in Los Angeles. He was the passenger in Porsche Carrera GT, which burst into flames after hitting an electric pole. Rogar Rodas, his business partner, who was driving the car at the time of the incident also succumbed to injuries.
Meanwhile, Paul's car Nissan skyline that he drove in "Fast and Furious 6" is up for sale. GTA International is selling the car for whopping amount of 1 million euros or about £830,000.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports