Paul Walker Death:Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell Shocked By 'Fast And Furious' Actor's Decision Of Leaving $25M Estate To Meadow Walker
By Sonalee singh | February 7, 2014 1:06 AM EST
Late Paul Walker has reportedly left his $25 million estate solely to Meadow Walker, his 15-year-old daughter.
According to TMZ, the alleged copy of Walker's will suggested that in wake to secure his daughter's future Paul left each and every penny he earned to Meadow. But the buzz was that news of Meadow Walker being the whole sole owner of Paul's property has not gone very well with Paul Walker's girlfriend, Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell.
Jasmine is reportedly shocked by Paul's decision. A source revealed to Showbizspy, "Considering Jasmine believed she and Paul would eventually get married, she is gob-smacked that she hasn't been taken care of in his will."
She added she isn't sure how she is going to make ends meet. She has been offered several modeling contracts so she may have to turn to that.
Paul was in a serious relationship with Jasmine and they were reportedly dating for the past 7 years. After Paul's death, several sources revealed Paul was even considering to marry Jasmine.
But as they say nothing beats a father-daughter relationship, Meadow meant the world to the "Fast and Furious" star. In the beginning of 2013, Meadow had moved in with the 40-year-old actor.
According to Hollywoodlife.com Paul has revealed in an interview, "I'm grateful I had her at 25 and not 20 because, at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet!" Walker said.
"She's been with her mom her whole life and she wants a relationship with her pops. It's working out really well right now."
Paul died in a car crash on Nov. 30 while coming from a charity event in Los Angeles. He was the passenger in Porsche Carrera GT, which burst into flames after hitting an electric pole. Rogar Rodas, his business partner, who was driving the car at the time of the incident also succumbed to injuries.
Meanwhile, Paul's car Nissan skyline that he drove in "Fast and Furious 6" is up for sale. GTA International is selling the car for whopping amount of 1 million euros or about £830,000.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation