Paul Walker Death:Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell Shocked By 'Fast And Furious' Actor's Decision Of Leaving $25M Estate To Meadow Walker
By Sonalee singh | February 7, 2014 1:06 AM EST
Late Paul Walker has reportedly left his $25 million estate solely to Meadow Walker, his 15-year-old daughter.
According to TMZ, the alleged copy of Walker's will suggested that in wake to secure his daughter's future Paul left each and every penny he earned to Meadow. But the buzz was that news of Meadow Walker being the whole sole owner of Paul's property has not gone very well with Paul Walker's girlfriend, Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell.
Jasmine is reportedly shocked by Paul's decision. A source revealed to Showbizspy, "Considering Jasmine believed she and Paul would eventually get married, she is gob-smacked that she hasn't been taken care of in his will."
She added she isn't sure how she is going to make ends meet. She has been offered several modeling contracts so she may have to turn to that.
Paul was in a serious relationship with Jasmine and they were reportedly dating for the past 7 years. After Paul's death, several sources revealed Paul was even considering to marry Jasmine.
But as they say nothing beats a father-daughter relationship, Meadow meant the world to the "Fast and Furious" star. In the beginning of 2013, Meadow had moved in with the 40-year-old actor.
According to Hollywoodlife.com Paul has revealed in an interview, "I'm grateful I had her at 25 and not 20 because, at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet!" Walker said.
"She's been with her mom her whole life and she wants a relationship with her pops. It's working out really well right now."
Paul died in a car crash on Nov. 30 while coming from a charity event in Los Angeles. He was the passenger in Porsche Carrera GT, which burst into flames after hitting an electric pole. Rogar Rodas, his business partner, who was driving the car at the time of the incident also succumbed to injuries.
Meanwhile, Paul's car Nissan skyline that he drove in "Fast and Furious 6" is up for sale. GTA International is selling the car for whopping amount of 1 million euros or about £830,000.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2