Paul Walker Death:Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell Shocked By 'Fast And Furious' Actor's Decision Of Leaving $25M Estate To Meadow Walker
By Sonalee singh | February 7, 2014 1:06 AM EST
Late Paul Walker has reportedly left his $25 million estate solely to Meadow Walker, his 15-year-old daughter.
According to TMZ, the alleged copy of Walker's will suggested that in wake to secure his daughter's future Paul left each and every penny he earned to Meadow. But the buzz was that news of Meadow Walker being the whole sole owner of Paul's property has not gone very well with Paul Walker's girlfriend, Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell.
Jasmine is reportedly shocked by Paul's decision. A source revealed to Showbizspy, "Considering Jasmine believed she and Paul would eventually get married, she is gob-smacked that she hasn't been taken care of in his will."
She added she isn't sure how she is going to make ends meet. She has been offered several modeling contracts so she may have to turn to that.
Paul was in a serious relationship with Jasmine and they were reportedly dating for the past 7 years. After Paul's death, several sources revealed Paul was even considering to marry Jasmine.
But as they say nothing beats a father-daughter relationship, Meadow meant the world to the "Fast and Furious" star. In the beginning of 2013, Meadow had moved in with the 40-year-old actor.
According to Hollywoodlife.com Paul has revealed in an interview, "I'm grateful I had her at 25 and not 20 because, at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet!" Walker said.
"She's been with her mom her whole life and she wants a relationship with her pops. It's working out really well right now."
Paul died in a car crash on Nov. 30 while coming from a charity event in Los Angeles. He was the passenger in Porsche Carrera GT, which burst into flames after hitting an electric pole. Rogar Rodas, his business partner, who was driving the car at the time of the incident also succumbed to injuries.
Meanwhile, Paul's car Nissan skyline that he drove in "Fast and Furious 6" is up for sale. GTA International is selling the car for whopping amount of 1 million euros or about £830,000.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet