Paul Walker Death:Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell Shocked By 'Fast And Furious' Actor's Decision Of Leaving $25M Estate To Meadow Walker
By Sonalee singh | February 7, 2014 1:06 AM EST
Late Paul Walker has reportedly left his $25 million estate solely to Meadow Walker, his 15-year-old daughter.
According to TMZ, the alleged copy of Walker's will suggested that in wake to secure his daughter's future Paul left each and every penny he earned to Meadow. But the buzz was that news of Meadow Walker being the whole sole owner of Paul's property has not gone very well with Paul Walker's girlfriend, Jasmine Pilchard Gosnell.
Jasmine is reportedly shocked by Paul's decision. A source revealed to Showbizspy, "Considering Jasmine believed she and Paul would eventually get married, she is gob-smacked that she hasn't been taken care of in his will."
She added she isn't sure how she is going to make ends meet. She has been offered several modeling contracts so she may have to turn to that.
Paul was in a serious relationship with Jasmine and they were reportedly dating for the past 7 years. After Paul's death, several sources revealed Paul was even considering to marry Jasmine.
But as they say nothing beats a father-daughter relationship, Meadow meant the world to the "Fast and Furious" star. In the beginning of 2013, Meadow had moved in with the 40-year-old actor.
According to Hollywoodlife.com Paul has revealed in an interview, "I'm grateful I had her at 25 and not 20 because, at 40 and 15, we're matching up sweet!" Walker said.
"She's been with her mom her whole life and she wants a relationship with her pops. It's working out really well right now."
Paul died in a car crash on Nov. 30 while coming from a charity event in Los Angeles. He was the passenger in Porsche Carrera GT, which burst into flames after hitting an electric pole. Rogar Rodas, his business partner, who was driving the car at the time of the incident also succumbed to injuries.
Meanwhile, Paul's car Nissan skyline that he drove in "Fast and Furious 6" is up for sale. GTA International is selling the car for whopping amount of 1 million euros or about £830,000.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report