Forza Motorsport 5: New Honda Legends Car Pack Available for Free Download
By Aditya Bhat | February 6, 2014 9:10 PM EST
Forza Motorsport 5, the racing video game from developers Turn 10 Studios, will be getting a new 'Honda Legends Car Pack' celebrating Honda's presence at 2014 Chicago Auto Show. As a part of the pack, players will be receiving three free cars.
The Honda Legends Car Pack consists of "three influential Honda models" - the new 2014 Honda Civic Si (which was unveiled recently at Chicago Auto Show) and other two being fan favorites like the 1984 Honda Civic CRX Mugen and 1994 Honda Prelude Si.
Let's get into more details on the three Honda cars representing pure excitement and the spirit of driving (official website):
- 2014 Honda Civic Si - The new Civic Si is not just about reliability but has higher performance for an entry-level coupe. The car has wide front fenders, wide grill, front bumper with air dam and molded rear diffuser. These features make it real fun to drive the car, which car gives out 205 horsepower with stiff suspension, but has bigger wheels.
- 1984 Honda Civic CRX Mugen - This collaborative car between Honda and Mugen is called the CR-X in Japan. It has a trademark feature of the twin-pipe muffler and churns out 120 horsepower with just 1,800 pounds, becoming an inspiration to a whole new generation of Honda tuners. The CR-X is popular in motorsport for drag, autocross and road racing events.
- 1994 Honda Prelude Si - This is a much-loved fourth generation Honda car with a 2.3 H23A1 motor. The new car later was classified as luxury and featured VTEC with in-dash TV as an option. The rear of the car was rounded and was bit higher than its predecessors and its front fascia was wide.
'Honda Legends' is a free DLC car pack adding to the list of ten cars from the 'Smoking Tires' car pack that includes the 2011 Ferrari FF and the 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale.
(YouTube Courtesy: Turn10Studios)
(YouTube Courtesy: xbox)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Confirmed With Demo, More Info Revealed
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition': Three Classes Confirmed—Warrior, Mage And Rogue Abilities Exposed
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Buff Emotion Changes, Pay Very Low Bills And Enable Advanced Debug For Cheats
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up