Forza Motorsport 5: New Honda Legends Car Pack Available for Free Download
By Aditya Bhat | February 6, 2014 9:10 PM EST
Forza Motorsport 5, the racing video game from developers Turn 10 Studios, will be getting a new 'Honda Legends Car Pack' celebrating Honda's presence at 2014 Chicago Auto Show. As a part of the pack, players will be receiving three free cars.
The Honda Legends Car Pack consists of "three influential Honda models" - the new 2014 Honda Civic Si (which was unveiled recently at Chicago Auto Show) and other two being fan favorites like the 1984 Honda Civic CRX Mugen and 1994 Honda Prelude Si.
Let's get into more details on the three Honda cars representing pure excitement and the spirit of driving (official website):
- 2014 Honda Civic Si - The new Civic Si is not just about reliability but has higher performance for an entry-level coupe. The car has wide front fenders, wide grill, front bumper with air dam and molded rear diffuser. These features make it real fun to drive the car, which car gives out 205 horsepower with stiff suspension, but has bigger wheels.
- 1984 Honda Civic CRX Mugen - This collaborative car between Honda and Mugen is called the CR-X in Japan. It has a trademark feature of the twin-pipe muffler and churns out 120 horsepower with just 1,800 pounds, becoming an inspiration to a whole new generation of Honda tuners. The CR-X is popular in motorsport for drag, autocross and road racing events.
- 1994 Honda Prelude Si - This is a much-loved fourth generation Honda car with a 2.3 H23A1 motor. The new car later was classified as luxury and featured VTEC with in-dash TV as an option. The rear of the car was rounded and was bit higher than its predecessors and its front fascia was wide.
'Honda Legends' is a free DLC car pack adding to the list of ten cars from the 'Smoking Tires' car pack that includes the 2011 Ferrari FF and the 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale.
(YouTube Courtesy: Turn10Studios)
(YouTube Courtesy: xbox)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- GTA V Online: Money-Glitch Ban Goes After Cheaters as a New Zombie DLC Leak is Spotted
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet 17.1.2.A.0.314 Firmware Update to Improve Touch Screen and Charging Speed
- Nokia Lumia 630 vs. Sony Xperia M Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- HTC One Mini 2 vs. LG G2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools