Forza Motorsport 5: New Honda Legends Car Pack Available for Free Download
By Aditya Bhat | February 6, 2014 9:10 PM EST
Forza Motorsport 5, the racing video game from developers Turn 10 Studios, will be getting a new 'Honda Legends Car Pack' celebrating Honda's presence at 2014 Chicago Auto Show. As a part of the pack, players will be receiving three free cars.
The Honda Legends Car Pack consists of "three influential Honda models" - the new 2014 Honda Civic Si (which was unveiled recently at Chicago Auto Show) and other two being fan favorites like the 1984 Honda Civic CRX Mugen and 1994 Honda Prelude Si.
Let's get into more details on the three Honda cars representing pure excitement and the spirit of driving (official website):
- 2014 Honda Civic Si - The new Civic Si is not just about reliability but has higher performance for an entry-level coupe. The car has wide front fenders, wide grill, front bumper with air dam and molded rear diffuser. These features make it real fun to drive the car, which car gives out 205 horsepower with stiff suspension, but has bigger wheels.
- 1984 Honda Civic CRX Mugen - This collaborative car between Honda and Mugen is called the CR-X in Japan. It has a trademark feature of the twin-pipe muffler and churns out 120 horsepower with just 1,800 pounds, becoming an inspiration to a whole new generation of Honda tuners. The CR-X is popular in motorsport for drag, autocross and road racing events.
- 1994 Honda Prelude Si - This is a much-loved fourth generation Honda car with a 2.3 H23A1 motor. The new car later was classified as luxury and featured VTEC with in-dash TV as an option. The rear of the car was rounded and was bit higher than its predecessors and its front fascia was wide.
'Honda Legends' is a free DLC car pack adding to the list of ten cars from the 'Smoking Tires' car pack that includes the 2011 Ferrari FF and the 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale.
(YouTube Courtesy: Turn10Studios)
(YouTube Courtesy: xbox)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Android L Rollout Prediction: Nexus 4, Moto X, HTC One, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy S4, LG G2
- 'Assassin's Creed' Update: 'Unity' And 'Rogue' Not A Multiplayer Player Game, Ubisoft Confirms
- HTC One Mini 2 vs. Nexus 5 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Weekend Event For San Andreas Flight School Update And A Deals With Gold Offer
- iPhone 5 vs. LG G3 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch