Auto Expo 2014: Priyanka, Kareena, Sachin Add Glamour on Day 1 [PHOTOS]
By Ankita Mehta | February 6, 2014 8:46 PM EST
The Auto Expo 2014 started on a grand note on Wednesday, with several celebrities attending the event.
The 12th edition of the Auto Expo is being held at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida. On the first day, celebs including Sachin Tendulkar, Priyanka Chopra, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Yami Gautam and Ratan Tata were among the attendees.
On the opening day, Sachin unveiled four BMW cars, including BMW i8, BMW M6 Gran Coupe, the all-new BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo and the BMW X5, according to NDTV Profit. The cricketing legend is a brand ambassador for the German luxury carmaker.
Bollywood actress Priyanka unveiled the Land Rover LWB from the house of Jaguar.
"Just unveiled the stunning Land Rover LWB at #JLRAE2014!What a beauty she is-sleek & powerful!check it out," Priyanka tweeted.
Meanwhile, Kareena unveiled two DC Design's cars - Eleron and Tia. Both cars will be available for sale in India from 2016.
"We are looking to sell 500 units per annum of Eleron and and 1,000 units per annum ofTia after its launch in 2016. We have invested Rs 50 crore each for the production of the two models so far and are looking at further investments in the coming time," DC Design Founder Dilip Chhabria told reporters, according to Press Trust of India.
Check out the Auto Expo 2014 photos here:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- CBA, NAB, Westpac in Fixed Rate War Offering Below 5% Interest
- Radio Australia Cuts to Affect Isolated Vanuatu Residents Who Rely on It for Weather Bulletins
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown