Arsenal FC Transfer News: Top Strikers who should be on Gunners’ List for Summer Signing
February 6, 2014 7:34 PM EST
Arsenal are on top of the Premier League table, and while their goalscoring count are above-average at 47, it is due to contributions coming from the midfield players like Aaron Ramsey, Mesut Ozil, and Santi Cazorla.
Heading into the summer transfer window, the Gunners must acquire another striker who could share the scoring load with Olivier Giroud, who only has 10 goals across his name, or someone who could score on a more consistent basis.
The north London outfit have splurged out a huge amount, though wisely, during the previous summer transfer window when they acquired Mesut Ozil from Real Madrid for £42million.
However, their failure to sign their desired targets in January, coupled with huge endorsement deals that they were able to close lately, gives Arsene Wenger a substantial sum at his disposal come summer.
Considering their current form, securing a top-class forward this coming summer will only make their side, all the more, difficult to stop.
Click on the slideshow to view players who should head to the Emirates after this season.
For more football news, follow IBTimes Football on Twitter.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Evander Holyfield Says That He Didn’t Make Comments About Floyd Mayweather Fighting With Manny Pacquiao
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best