Kristen Stewart Goes to Romantic Paris Leaving Her Rumoured Boyfriend Robert Pattinson Behind
By Vanessa Francisco | February 6, 2014 7:25 PM EST
There have been rumours swirling around that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have rekindled their relationship but amidst all the speculations, the Twilight star still arrived in the romantic city of Paris without her former and rumoured boyfriend.
Daily Mail showed pictures of Kristen Stewart arriving at the Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris on Wed., Feb. 5 in a black beanie and sunglasses. The actress was wearing a green jacket over a black shirt with a "Yes" word printed on it. She was carrying a backpack over her shoulder as usual, with her skinny jeans and Converse sneakers. Kristen was not wearing any makeup on.
Kristen has officially been named as the new face of Chanel's Paris-Dallas 2013 Metiers d'Art Collection in December which will be launched in May of 2014. The emerging fashion model reportedly met with Chanel's creative director, Karl Lagerfeld during her stay in the City of Lights. According to E! News, Kristen also brought her bestfriend Suzie Reimer along for her birthday. Suzie posted on Instagram that they visited the famous lovelock bridge and enjoyed a meal at La Fontaine Restaurant.
While Kristen was enjoying in Paris though, Robert Pattinson was spotted an a New York airport. According to rumours, Kristen had a fight with her friend, Riley Keough after the latter's alleged hookup with the former's ex-boyfriend. But it was proven wrong after Kristen was spotted at the 46th birthday celebration of Lisa Marie Presley, who is Riley's mother, held on Feb. 1 at L.A. hot spot No Vacancy. The 24-year-old Riley was accompanied by her boyfriend, Ben Smith-Peterson, which proves that rumours about her and Robert's hook up are not true. "That was the craziest rumour that I will put to rest," says Lisa Marie about her daughter's alleged love life with Pattinson.
Meanwhile, rumour has it that the former lovebirds have been fighting over their mutual pal, "Lights" singer Ellie Goulding. "Ellie is really good friends with both Kristen and Rob and used to spend some time with them as a couple," an insider told Now. "Since the split, Ellie still hangs out with the both of them, only now separately. Things are quite difficult now though."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories