Kristen Stewart Goes to Romantic Paris Leaving Her Rumoured Boyfriend Robert Pattinson Behind
By Vanessa Francisco | February 6, 2014 7:25 PM EST
There have been rumours swirling around that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have rekindled their relationship but amidst all the speculations, the Twilight star still arrived in the romantic city of Paris without her former and rumoured boyfriend.
Daily Mail showed pictures of Kristen Stewart arriving at the Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris on Wed., Feb. 5 in a black beanie and sunglasses. The actress was wearing a green jacket over a black shirt with a "Yes" word printed on it. She was carrying a backpack over her shoulder as usual, with her skinny jeans and Converse sneakers. Kristen was not wearing any makeup on.
Kristen has officially been named as the new face of Chanel's Paris-Dallas 2013 Metiers d'Art Collection in December which will be launched in May of 2014. The emerging fashion model reportedly met with Chanel's creative director, Karl Lagerfeld during her stay in the City of Lights. According to E! News, Kristen also brought her bestfriend Suzie Reimer along for her birthday. Suzie posted on Instagram that they visited the famous lovelock bridge and enjoyed a meal at La Fontaine Restaurant.
While Kristen was enjoying in Paris though, Robert Pattinson was spotted an a New York airport. According to rumours, Kristen had a fight with her friend, Riley Keough after the latter's alleged hookup with the former's ex-boyfriend. But it was proven wrong after Kristen was spotted at the 46th birthday celebration of Lisa Marie Presley, who is Riley's mother, held on Feb. 1 at L.A. hot spot No Vacancy. The 24-year-old Riley was accompanied by her boyfriend, Ben Smith-Peterson, which proves that rumours about her and Robert's hook up are not true. "That was the craziest rumour that I will put to rest," says Lisa Marie about her daughter's alleged love life with Pattinson.
Meanwhile, rumour has it that the former lovebirds have been fighting over their mutual pal, "Lights" singer Ellie Goulding. "Ellie is really good friends with both Kristen and Rob and used to spend some time with them as a couple," an insider told Now. "Since the split, Ellie still hangs out with the both of them, only now separately. Things are quite difficult now though."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install