Kristen Stewart Goes to Romantic Paris Leaving Her Rumoured Boyfriend Robert Pattinson Behind
By Vanessa Francisco | February 6, 2014 7:25 PM EST
There have been rumours swirling around that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have rekindled their relationship but amidst all the speculations, the Twilight star still arrived in the romantic city of Paris without her former and rumoured boyfriend.
Daily Mail showed pictures of Kristen Stewart arriving at the Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris on Wed., Feb. 5 in a black beanie and sunglasses. The actress was wearing a green jacket over a black shirt with a "Yes" word printed on it. She was carrying a backpack over her shoulder as usual, with her skinny jeans and Converse sneakers. Kristen was not wearing any makeup on.
Kristen has officially been named as the new face of Chanel's Paris-Dallas 2013 Metiers d'Art Collection in December which will be launched in May of 2014. The emerging fashion model reportedly met with Chanel's creative director, Karl Lagerfeld during her stay in the City of Lights. According to E! News, Kristen also brought her bestfriend Suzie Reimer along for her birthday. Suzie posted on Instagram that they visited the famous lovelock bridge and enjoyed a meal at La Fontaine Restaurant.
While Kristen was enjoying in Paris though, Robert Pattinson was spotted an a New York airport. According to rumours, Kristen had a fight with her friend, Riley Keough after the latter's alleged hookup with the former's ex-boyfriend. But it was proven wrong after Kristen was spotted at the 46th birthday celebration of Lisa Marie Presley, who is Riley's mother, held on Feb. 1 at L.A. hot spot No Vacancy. The 24-year-old Riley was accompanied by her boyfriend, Ben Smith-Peterson, which proves that rumours about her and Robert's hook up are not true. "That was the craziest rumour that I will put to rest," says Lisa Marie about her daughter's alleged love life with Pattinson.
Meanwhile, rumour has it that the former lovebirds have been fighting over their mutual pal, "Lights" singer Ellie Goulding. "Ellie is really good friends with both Kristen and Rob and used to spend some time with them as a couple," an insider told Now. "Since the split, Ellie still hangs out with the both of them, only now separately. Things are quite difficult now though."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar