Kristen Stewart Goes to Romantic Paris Leaving Her Rumoured Boyfriend Robert Pattinson Behind
By Vanessa Francisco | February 6, 2014 7:25 PM EST
There have been rumours swirling around that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have rekindled their relationship but amidst all the speculations, the Twilight star still arrived in the romantic city of Paris without her former and rumoured boyfriend.
Daily Mail showed pictures of Kristen Stewart arriving at the Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris on Wed., Feb. 5 in a black beanie and sunglasses. The actress was wearing a green jacket over a black shirt with a "Yes" word printed on it. She was carrying a backpack over her shoulder as usual, with her skinny jeans and Converse sneakers. Kristen was not wearing any makeup on.
Kristen has officially been named as the new face of Chanel's Paris-Dallas 2013 Metiers d'Art Collection in December which will be launched in May of 2014. The emerging fashion model reportedly met with Chanel's creative director, Karl Lagerfeld during her stay in the City of Lights. According to E! News, Kristen also brought her bestfriend Suzie Reimer along for her birthday. Suzie posted on Instagram that they visited the famous lovelock bridge and enjoyed a meal at La Fontaine Restaurant.
While Kristen was enjoying in Paris though, Robert Pattinson was spotted an a New York airport. According to rumours, Kristen had a fight with her friend, Riley Keough after the latter's alleged hookup with the former's ex-boyfriend. But it was proven wrong after Kristen was spotted at the 46th birthday celebration of Lisa Marie Presley, who is Riley's mother, held on Feb. 1 at L.A. hot spot No Vacancy. The 24-year-old Riley was accompanied by her boyfriend, Ben Smith-Peterson, which proves that rumours about her and Robert's hook up are not true. "That was the craziest rumour that I will put to rest," says Lisa Marie about her daughter's alleged love life with Pattinson.
Meanwhile, rumour has it that the former lovebirds have been fighting over their mutual pal, "Lights" singer Ellie Goulding. "Ellie is really good friends with both Kristen and Rob and used to spend some time with them as a couple," an insider told Now. "Since the split, Ellie still hangs out with the both of them, only now separately. Things are quite difficult now though."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family