'Amazing Race' Season 24 Spoilers: Mallory Ervin Races Against Mark Jackson on 'All-Stars' Edition, Who Wins the Race?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 6, 2014 7:02 PM EST
CBS revealed its official cast for "Amazing Race All-Stars" with Bopper Minton and Mark Jackson returning onboard. Questions remain though about why Mark was seen racing with a different teammate.
Mallory Ervin appeared on Season 17 and 18 of that show and this season, she is reported to race with Mark Jackson instead of his Season 20 partner, Minton. However, when the cast was officially announced by CBS, Jackson and Minton were featured but Ervin was not. The video teased that one team would not even reach the starting line and this indicated that previous reports could still be correct.
It seems that Ervin indeed raced because there have been Instagram photos posted on her account after filming would have finished in November. One picture shows her with a couple of Season 24 races, including Jen Wayne, Caroline Cutbirth and Herbert "Flight Time" Lang. While Ervin and Lang knew each other when they both raced in Season 18, Cutbirth and Wayne did not appear on the "Amazing Race" until Season 22.
Ervin seems to be friends with Minton in the past as well because the two have tweeted each other in 2012:
"@malloryervin follow this girl because she is the real deal! Good person! From Kentucky! RT... and follow her for me ;) " Minton posted on Twitter on Nov. 7, 2012. Ervin replied by posting "@BopperMinton this one is not bad himself... cannot wait for the next adventure! #AmazingRace #Kentucyreallyislucky #lovemarkandbopper."
According to rumours, the final three groups in order are Connor and Dave O'Leary, Jennifer Kohle and Caroline Cutbirth and Rachel Reilly-Villegas and Brendon Villegas. Rumours reveal that a group that did not succeed in the previous season because of an injury will win on the All-Stars Edition of Amazing Race Season 4.
The father and son tandem of Connor and Dave has a good backstory in season 22 because they are both cancer survivors who were strong contenders. However, Dave had his Achilles tendon injured early in the game but still managed to do two legs where they placed first in both. They were forced to exit so Dave could get proper medical attention that he needed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected