'Amazing Race' Season 24 Spoilers: Mallory Ervin Races Against Mark Jackson on 'All-Stars' Edition, Who Wins the Race?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 6, 2014 7:02 PM EST
CBS revealed its official cast for "Amazing Race All-Stars" with Bopper Minton and Mark Jackson returning onboard. Questions remain though about why Mark was seen racing with a different teammate.
Mallory Ervin appeared on Season 17 and 18 of that show and this season, she is reported to race with Mark Jackson instead of his Season 20 partner, Minton. However, when the cast was officially announced by CBS, Jackson and Minton were featured but Ervin was not. The video teased that one team would not even reach the starting line and this indicated that previous reports could still be correct.
It seems that Ervin indeed raced because there have been Instagram photos posted on her account after filming would have finished in November. One picture shows her with a couple of Season 24 races, including Jen Wayne, Caroline Cutbirth and Herbert "Flight Time" Lang. While Ervin and Lang knew each other when they both raced in Season 18, Cutbirth and Wayne did not appear on the "Amazing Race" until Season 22.
Ervin seems to be friends with Minton in the past as well because the two have tweeted each other in 2012:
"@malloryervin follow this girl because she is the real deal! Good person! From Kentucky! RT... and follow her for me ;) " Minton posted on Twitter on Nov. 7, 2012. Ervin replied by posting "@BopperMinton this one is not bad himself... cannot wait for the next adventure! #AmazingRace #Kentucyreallyislucky #lovemarkandbopper."
According to rumours, the final three groups in order are Connor and Dave O'Leary, Jennifer Kohle and Caroline Cutbirth and Rachel Reilly-Villegas and Brendon Villegas. Rumours reveal that a group that did not succeed in the previous season because of an injury will win on the All-Stars Edition of Amazing Race Season 4.
The father and son tandem of Connor and Dave has a good backstory in season 22 because they are both cancer survivors who were strong contenders. However, Dave had his Achilles tendon injured early in the game but still managed to do two legs where they placed first in both. They were forced to exit so Dave could get proper medical attention that he needed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate