'Amazing Race' Season 24 Spoilers: Mallory Ervin Races Against Mark Jackson on 'All-Stars' Edition, Who Wins the Race?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 6, 2014 7:02 PM EST
CBS revealed its official cast for "Amazing Race All-Stars" with Bopper Minton and Mark Jackson returning onboard. Questions remain though about why Mark was seen racing with a different teammate.
Mallory Ervin appeared on Season 17 and 18 of that show and this season, she is reported to race with Mark Jackson instead of his Season 20 partner, Minton. However, when the cast was officially announced by CBS, Jackson and Minton were featured but Ervin was not. The video teased that one team would not even reach the starting line and this indicated that previous reports could still be correct.
It seems that Ervin indeed raced because there have been Instagram photos posted on her account after filming would have finished in November. One picture shows her with a couple of Season 24 races, including Jen Wayne, Caroline Cutbirth and Herbert "Flight Time" Lang. While Ervin and Lang knew each other when they both raced in Season 18, Cutbirth and Wayne did not appear on the "Amazing Race" until Season 22.
Ervin seems to be friends with Minton in the past as well because the two have tweeted each other in 2012:
"@malloryervin follow this girl because she is the real deal! Good person! From Kentucky! RT... and follow her for me ;) " Minton posted on Twitter on Nov. 7, 2012. Ervin replied by posting "@BopperMinton this one is not bad himself... cannot wait for the next adventure! #AmazingRace #Kentucyreallyislucky #lovemarkandbopper."
According to rumours, the final three groups in order are Connor and Dave O'Leary, Jennifer Kohle and Caroline Cutbirth and Rachel Reilly-Villegas and Brendon Villegas. Rumours reveal that a group that did not succeed in the previous season because of an injury will win on the All-Stars Edition of Amazing Race Season 4.
The father and son tandem of Connor and Dave has a good backstory in season 22 because they are both cancer survivors who were strong contenders. However, Dave had his Achilles tendon injured early in the game but still managed to do two legs where they placed first in both. They were forced to exit so Dave could get proper medical attention that he needed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions