'Amazing Race' Season 24 Spoilers: Mallory Ervin Races Against Mark Jackson on 'All-Stars' Edition, Who Wins the Race?
By Vanessa Francisco | February 6, 2014 7:02 PM EST
CBS revealed its official cast for "Amazing Race All-Stars" with Bopper Minton and Mark Jackson returning onboard. Questions remain though about why Mark was seen racing with a different teammate.
Mallory Ervin appeared on Season 17 and 18 of that show and this season, she is reported to race with Mark Jackson instead of his Season 20 partner, Minton. However, when the cast was officially announced by CBS, Jackson and Minton were featured but Ervin was not. The video teased that one team would not even reach the starting line and this indicated that previous reports could still be correct.
It seems that Ervin indeed raced because there have been Instagram photos posted on her account after filming would have finished in November. One picture shows her with a couple of Season 24 races, including Jen Wayne, Caroline Cutbirth and Herbert "Flight Time" Lang. While Ervin and Lang knew each other when they both raced in Season 18, Cutbirth and Wayne did not appear on the "Amazing Race" until Season 22.
Ervin seems to be friends with Minton in the past as well because the two have tweeted each other in 2012:
"@malloryervin follow this girl because she is the real deal! Good person! From Kentucky! RT... and follow her for me ;) " Minton posted on Twitter on Nov. 7, 2012. Ervin replied by posting "@BopperMinton this one is not bad himself... cannot wait for the next adventure! #AmazingRace #Kentucyreallyislucky #lovemarkandbopper."
According to rumours, the final three groups in order are Connor and Dave O'Leary, Jennifer Kohle and Caroline Cutbirth and Rachel Reilly-Villegas and Brendon Villegas. Rumours reveal that a group that did not succeed in the previous season because of an injury will win on the All-Stars Edition of Amazing Race Season 4.
The father and son tandem of Connor and Dave has a good backstory in season 22 because they are both cancer survivors who were strong contenders. However, Dave had his Achilles tendon injured early in the game but still managed to do two legs where they placed first in both. They were forced to exit so Dave could get proper medical attention that he needed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage