Anushka, Priyanka, Aamir, Kangana, Bipasha and others who have Undergone Cosmetic Surgery
By Arijita Bhowmik | February 6, 2014 5:59 PM EST
Actress Anushka Sharma's alleged lip job has created quite a buzz, thanks to the teaser of "Koffee with Karan." The episode is now turning the limelight on some other celebs who too have gone under the knife.
Several Bollywood actors like Aamir Khan, Bipasha Basu, Kangana Ranaut, Priyanka Chopra and Salman Khan have been spotted with marked physical changes. Here is a look at some of the famous Bollywood names, who have resorted cosmetic procedures to enhance their looks.
Kangana Ranaut: The talented actress' looks have evidently changed ever since her debut in "Gangster." The actress is said to have undergone a lip surgery to tone down her bee-stung lips and resorted to silicone implants to improve her appearance.
Priyanka Chopra: The "Krrish 3" actress has never admitted to going under the knife, but Priyanka's rhinoplasty (nose job) is evident when one compares her photos of past to present.
Salman Khan: Superstar Salman Khan struggled with his receding hairline and even went bald one time. It was then that the actor sought professional help and underwent hair transplant to get his luscious locks back.
Bipasha Basu: The actress is referred to one of the fittest celebrities of the tinsel town. But a look back at her modeling days, clearly show that her famous assets have been surgically enhanced.
Aamir Khan: The superstar sported a mid 30's look for "Fanaa" and then went on to portray the role of a college student in "Three Idiots", the credit for goes to ample dosages of Botox and face lifts.
Sushmita Sen: The former Miss Universe underwent a cosmetic procedure to attain the busty look. Surprisingly, the pageant winner was vocal about the procedure, unlike other actors.
Koena Mitra: The actress is said to have undergone a nose surgery, but Koena later became an example of a bad procedure. She struggled immensely and had to follow up with several corrective surgeries. She later also got a lip job.
Ranbir Kapoor: The hearthrob's receding hair line is said to have pushed him to resort to hair implants.
Sridevi: The veteran actress surely has million dollar look, but her nose being reshaped is a well known secret in the industry. The actress opted for the nose job and a comparison of her present and past pictures makes it an evident truth.
Shah Rukh Khan: To keep in tandem with the youthful roles he takes up, King Khan is said to have sought the help of Botox to do away with the wrinkles.
Minisha Lamba: Despite having an innocent and bubbly look, the actress surprised all by going under the knife for a nose job.
Gauhar Khan: The model-turned actress went through a lip plumping procedure, which was broadcasted in her previous reality show "The Khan Sisters."
Rakhi Sawant: The item-girl's various surgeries on her lips, nose, and breasts are an open secret and the photos are a testimony of her ever changing appearance. She is also said to have also undergone liposuction to tone down the flab.
Mallika Sherawat: The "Murder" actress' breast implants are obvious as her older pictures show the actress in a petite frame.
Himesh Reshamiya: The music composer and singer resorted to hair transplant and underwent drastic weight loss for his upcoming film.
Adnan Sami: The Pakistani-origin singer was well known for his massive weight and opted for liposuction to tone down the fat.
Ayesha Takia: The "Wanted" actress is said to have opted for silicone implants. Ayesha is often seen to be in a lean form in the older music albums.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar