Bruce Jenner Denies Sex Change Rumors: Dr Phil McGraw Hints Towards Ex Olympian Gender Transition?
By Sonalee singh | February 6, 2014 5:43 PM EST
In a shocking turn of events celebrated TV doc, Dr. Phil McGraw recently gave possible hints regarding Bruce Jenner plans of transitioning into a woman.
Dr. Phil appeared in Inside edition to express his views on the Bruce Jenner's alleged Adam's apple reduction surgery and the recent appearance changes (long hair, manicured nails and diamond studs) he has gone through.
He feels that though Bruce Jenner may have declined the reports of sex change, he had his doubts.
According to Entertainmentwise Dr. Phil said, "Everybody's been...saying for the last several years since he had plastic surgery that he came out looking like a woman, with feminine features and characteristics," adding "If the [Adam's apple] surgery that has been reported has taken place [and] the things that you see, he looks to me to possibly be in transition."
On using the word "Transition" Mcgraw further cleated that by transition he means that whether Bruce is wanting to transition from a male to female? Or is he wanting to become transgender?" adding "If he's wanting to move in that direction, which I have no problem with if that's what he wants to do."
Apparently, Bruce Jenner had his first plastic surgery in mid-1980's and since then there have been various reports stating that Bruce has gone through surgical procedures to alter his appearance. According to a source to Radaronline, "Kris Jenner (Bruce Jenner's ex whife) has always encouraged Bruce to have his face nipped and tucked," explained the source, adding, "He has had plastic surgery to remove excess fat above his eyelids. The Adam's apple surgery is just an advance step towards the altering the appearance."
According to Dr Phil, the reason why Bruce Jenner sex change reports having become topic of immense curiosity is the latter's history of being one of the best Olympian in the world. In 1976 Jenner brought glory home by winning gold medal in decathlon and Dr Phil thinks that its obvious that fans would wonder why a great sportsman like him would like a transition.
All said and done, Kris Jenner ex husband's transition is still a mystery. However, Dr Phil feels that with each step, Brue will himself unfold the truth.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone