Bruce Jenner Denies Sex Change Rumors: Dr Phil McGraw Hints Towards Ex Olympian Gender Transition?
By Sonalee singh | February 6, 2014 5:43 PM EST
In a shocking turn of events celebrated TV doc, Dr. Phil McGraw recently gave possible hints regarding Bruce Jenner plans of transitioning into a woman.
Dr. Phil appeared in Inside edition to express his views on the Bruce Jenner's alleged Adam's apple reduction surgery and the recent appearance changes (long hair, manicured nails and diamond studs) he has gone through.
He feels that though Bruce Jenner may have declined the reports of sex change, he had his doubts.
According to Entertainmentwise Dr. Phil said, "Everybody's been...saying for the last several years since he had plastic surgery that he came out looking like a woman, with feminine features and characteristics," adding "If the [Adam's apple] surgery that has been reported has taken place [and] the things that you see, he looks to me to possibly be in transition."
On using the word "Transition" Mcgraw further cleated that by transition he means that whether Bruce is wanting to transition from a male to female? Or is he wanting to become transgender?" adding "If he's wanting to move in that direction, which I have no problem with if that's what he wants to do."
Apparently, Bruce Jenner had his first plastic surgery in mid-1980's and since then there have been various reports stating that Bruce has gone through surgical procedures to alter his appearance. According to a source to Radaronline, "Kris Jenner (Bruce Jenner's ex whife) has always encouraged Bruce to have his face nipped and tucked," explained the source, adding, "He has had plastic surgery to remove excess fat above his eyelids. The Adam's apple surgery is just an advance step towards the altering the appearance."
According to Dr Phil, the reason why Bruce Jenner sex change reports having become topic of immense curiosity is the latter's history of being one of the best Olympian in the world. In 1976 Jenner brought glory home by winning gold medal in decathlon and Dr Phil thinks that its obvious that fans would wonder why a great sportsman like him would like a transition.
All said and done, Kris Jenner ex husband's transition is still a mystery. However, Dr Phil feels that with each step, Brue will himself unfold the truth.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists