‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: Airdates, Synopses, Finale Episode Airdate, Post-Prison Episodes to Feature Survivors in Smaller Groups
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 6, 2014 5:32 PM EST
Second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4 premieres on February 9, 2014 and fans are eagerly waiting its release. To keep up with the story so far, some are watching the past episodes on AMC. The marathon series culminates on February 9.
Recently, Wetpaint speculated the date of "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale episode. It is said to be March 30.
Tentative schedule for "TWD" season 4 episodes 9-16
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 - "After" debuts Sunday, February 9, 2014
"Rick deals with old wounds; prison residents consider if survival will be enough."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 - "Inmates" airs February 16
"In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 11 - "Claimed" airs February 23
"A number of immediate threats plague Rick; group members deal with their past."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 12 - "Still" airs March 2
"An enlightening mission springs from a request from one of the group members."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 13 - "Alone" airs March 9
"One group finds a shelter; a group has a realization about protection."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 14 - "The Grove" airs March 16
"After establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to the way they used to be."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 15 - "The Grove" airs March 23
"Survivors rely on brutality and faith."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 16 - "The Grove" airs March 30
"Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive."
After the prison battle in "The Walking Dead" season 4 mid-season finale episode, the group was divided, and they had to flee from their home - the prison. Norman Reedus in an interview with Entertainment Weekly said that these episodes with small groups are very different.
"You get an understanding of why certain characters are who they are, why they fight for what they fight for, or why they don't fight. You really get an in-depth look at characters like you've never seen before," explained Norman.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 returns with episode 9 - "After" on February 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related