‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: Airdates, Synopses, Finale Episode Airdate, Post-Prison Episodes to Feature Survivors in Smaller Groups
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 6, 2014 5:32 PM EST
Second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4 premieres on February 9, 2014 and fans are eagerly waiting its release. To keep up with the story so far, some are watching the past episodes on AMC. The marathon series culminates on February 9.
Recently, Wetpaint speculated the date of "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale episode. It is said to be March 30.
Tentative schedule for "TWD" season 4 episodes 9-16
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 - "After" debuts Sunday, February 9, 2014
"Rick deals with old wounds; prison residents consider if survival will be enough."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 - "Inmates" airs February 16
"In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 11 - "Claimed" airs February 23
"A number of immediate threats plague Rick; group members deal with their past."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 12 - "Still" airs March 2
"An enlightening mission springs from a request from one of the group members."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 13 - "Alone" airs March 9
"One group finds a shelter; a group has a realization about protection."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 14 - "The Grove" airs March 16
"After establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to the way they used to be."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 15 - "The Grove" airs March 23
"Survivors rely on brutality and faith."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 16 - "The Grove" airs March 30
"Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive."
After the prison battle in "The Walking Dead" season 4 mid-season finale episode, the group was divided, and they had to flee from their home - the prison. Norman Reedus in an interview with Entertainment Weekly said that these episodes with small groups are very different.
"You get an understanding of why certain characters are who they are, why they fight for what they fight for, or why they don't fight. You really get an in-depth look at characters like you've never seen before," explained Norman.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 returns with episode 9 - "After" on February 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border