‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: Airdates, Synopses, Finale Episode Airdate, Post-Prison Episodes to Feature Survivors in Smaller Groups
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 6, 2014 5:32 PM EST
Second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4 premieres on February 9, 2014 and fans are eagerly waiting its release. To keep up with the story so far, some are watching the past episodes on AMC. The marathon series culminates on February 9.
Recently, Wetpaint speculated the date of "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale episode. It is said to be March 30.
Tentative schedule for "TWD" season 4 episodes 9-16
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 - "After" debuts Sunday, February 9, 2014
"Rick deals with old wounds; prison residents consider if survival will be enough."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 - "Inmates" airs February 16
"In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 11 - "Claimed" airs February 23
"A number of immediate threats plague Rick; group members deal with their past."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 12 - "Still" airs March 2
"An enlightening mission springs from a request from one of the group members."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 13 - "Alone" airs March 9
"One group finds a shelter; a group has a realization about protection."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 14 - "The Grove" airs March 16
"After establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to the way they used to be."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 15 - "The Grove" airs March 23
"Survivors rely on brutality and faith."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 16 - "The Grove" airs March 30
"Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive."
After the prison battle in "The Walking Dead" season 4 mid-season finale episode, the group was divided, and they had to flee from their home - the prison. Norman Reedus in an interview with Entertainment Weekly said that these episodes with small groups are very different.
"You get an understanding of why certain characters are who they are, why they fight for what they fight for, or why they don't fight. You really get an in-depth look at characters like you've never seen before," explained Norman.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 returns with episode 9 - "After" on February 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff