‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: Airdates, Synopses, Finale Episode Airdate, Post-Prison Episodes to Feature Survivors in Smaller Groups
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 6, 2014 5:32 PM EST
Second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4 premieres on February 9, 2014 and fans are eagerly waiting its release. To keep up with the story so far, some are watching the past episodes on AMC. The marathon series culminates on February 9.
Recently, Wetpaint speculated the date of "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale episode. It is said to be March 30.
Tentative schedule for "TWD" season 4 episodes 9-16
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 - "After" debuts Sunday, February 9, 2014
"Rick deals with old wounds; prison residents consider if survival will be enough."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 - "Inmates" airs February 16
"In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 11 - "Claimed" airs February 23
"A number of immediate threats plague Rick; group members deal with their past."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 12 - "Still" airs March 2
"An enlightening mission springs from a request from one of the group members."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 13 - "Alone" airs March 9
"One group finds a shelter; a group has a realization about protection."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 14 - "The Grove" airs March 16
"After establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to the way they used to be."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 15 - "The Grove" airs March 23
"Survivors rely on brutality and faith."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 16 - "The Grove" airs March 30
"Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive."
After the prison battle in "The Walking Dead" season 4 mid-season finale episode, the group was divided, and they had to flee from their home - the prison. Norman Reedus in an interview with Entertainment Weekly said that these episodes with small groups are very different.
"You get an understanding of why certain characters are who they are, why they fight for what they fight for, or why they don't fight. You really get an in-depth look at characters like you've never seen before," explained Norman.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 returns with episode 9 - "After" on February 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles