‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4: Airdates, Synopses, Finale Episode Airdate, Post-Prison Episodes to Feature Survivors in Smaller Groups
By Tarun Mazumdar | February 6, 2014 5:32 PM EST
Second half of "The Walking Dead" season 4 premieres on February 9, 2014 and fans are eagerly waiting its release. To keep up with the story so far, some are watching the past episodes on AMC. The marathon series culminates on February 9.
Recently, Wetpaint speculated the date of "The Walking Dead" season 4 finale episode. It is said to be March 30.
Tentative schedule for "TWD" season 4 episodes 9-16
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 9 - "After" debuts Sunday, February 9, 2014
"Rick deals with old wounds; prison residents consider if survival will be enough."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 10 - "Inmates" airs February 16
"In the quest for stability and safety, the group faces many obstacles."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 11 - "Claimed" airs February 23
"A number of immediate threats plague Rick; group members deal with their past."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 12 - "Still" airs March 2
"An enlightening mission springs from a request from one of the group members."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 13 - "Alone" airs March 9
"One group finds a shelter; a group has a realization about protection."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 14 - "The Grove" airs March 16
"After establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to the way they used to be."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 15 - "The Grove" airs March 23
"Survivors rely on brutality and faith."
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episode 16 - "The Grove" airs March 30
"Many paths collide; Rick faces sheer brutality; the group struggles to survive."
After the prison battle in "The Walking Dead" season 4 mid-season finale episode, the group was divided, and they had to flee from their home - the prison. Norman Reedus in an interview with Entertainment Weekly said that these episodes with small groups are very different.
"You get an understanding of why certain characters are who they are, why they fight for what they fight for, or why they don't fight. You really get an in-depth look at characters like you've never seen before," explained Norman.
"The Walking Dead" season 4 returns with episode 9 - "After" on February 9.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage