‘Grey's Anatomy’ Season 10 Spoilers: New Character to be Introduced as Christina Yang's Replacement? Sandra Oh, Kevin McKidd Talks on the Exit
By jaskiran kaur | February 6, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Long running medical drama "Grey's Anatomy" is here to stay. While the show is still on its hiatus, recent reports reported that leading stars Ellen Pompeo who plays Meredith Grey and Patrick Dempsey who plays Derek Shepherd have extended their contract for season 11 and 12. Who is not going to stay is actress Sandra Oh, who plays the role of the quirky doctor Dr. Christina Yang. Reports have confirmed her departure after "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10. Read on to find out more about her exit and developments that will take place in ABC's "Grey's Anatomy" when it returns for its remaining season 10. [Warning: Spoilers Ahead!]
'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Spoilers: Kevin McKidd and Sandra Oh Tease the Exit of Christina Yang
Before the show took its winter break, Christina Yang and Own Hunt's relationship hit rock bottom. They dated each other on and off basis after reconciling several times.
While speaking to Ontheredcarpet.com, the actors dished about their relationship on the show before Christina Yang exits the show.
Not revealing much, Kevin McKidd said that even though they have been seeing other people on the show, spark between them will never fizz out.
When asked about Christina Yang's exit from the show, Sandra revealed that she doesn't want her character die. But she is unsure of her character's fate not ruling out the possibility of death for her character.
'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Spoilers: More Characters to Be Introduced
According to more spoilers reports, dishing out what's new on "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10, a "funny" doctor will be debuting, soon.
According to the E! Online report, a new character named Oliver Lebackes will be introduced in "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 18.
Not much is revealed about the new face, but reportedly, Oliver is "funny, caring and maybe just a little too confident with his work," as quoted by E! Online. The report says that he is in his forties and totally a "sweetie."
Even though no one can replace Christina Yang and her unconventional ways, numerous media outlets are speculating that Oliver Labackes could be her replacement. This is not confirmed yet, as time and again Shonda Rhimes has introduced new characters to the show.
Meanwhile, show's return is scheduled for Feb. 27, 2014 on ABC after a long hiatus. A lot of emotional drama is promised in "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 "Take It Back" which has been tagged as a "groundbreaking" episode by Wet Paint in a report based on recent spoilers.
For more spoilers about Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery