‘Grey's Anatomy’ Season 10 Spoilers: New Character to be Introduced as Christina Yang's Replacement? Sandra Oh, Kevin McKidd Talks on the Exit
By jaskiran kaur | February 6, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Long running medical drama "Grey's Anatomy" is here to stay. While the show is still on its hiatus, recent reports reported that leading stars Ellen Pompeo who plays Meredith Grey and Patrick Dempsey who plays Derek Shepherd have extended their contract for season 11 and 12. Who is not going to stay is actress Sandra Oh, who plays the role of the quirky doctor Dr. Christina Yang. Reports have confirmed her departure after "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10. Read on to find out more about her exit and developments that will take place in ABC's "Grey's Anatomy" when it returns for its remaining season 10. [Warning: Spoilers Ahead!]
'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Spoilers: Kevin McKidd and Sandra Oh Tease the Exit of Christina Yang
Before the show took its winter break, Christina Yang and Own Hunt's relationship hit rock bottom. They dated each other on and off basis after reconciling several times.
While speaking to Ontheredcarpet.com, the actors dished about their relationship on the show before Christina Yang exits the show.
Not revealing much, Kevin McKidd said that even though they have been seeing other people on the show, spark between them will never fizz out.
When asked about Christina Yang's exit from the show, Sandra revealed that she doesn't want her character die. But she is unsure of her character's fate not ruling out the possibility of death for her character.
'Grey's Anatomy' Season 10 Spoilers: More Characters to Be Introduced
According to more spoilers reports, dishing out what's new on "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10, a "funny" doctor will be debuting, soon.
According to the E! Online report, a new character named Oliver Lebackes will be introduced in "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 18.
Not much is revealed about the new face, but reportedly, Oliver is "funny, caring and maybe just a little too confident with his work," as quoted by E! Online. The report says that he is in his forties and totally a "sweetie."
Even though no one can replace Christina Yang and her unconventional ways, numerous media outlets are speculating that Oliver Labackes could be her replacement. This is not confirmed yet, as time and again Shonda Rhimes has introduced new characters to the show.
Meanwhile, show's return is scheduled for Feb. 27, 2014 on ABC after a long hiatus. A lot of emotional drama is promised in "Grey's Anatomy" Season 10 Episode 13 "Take It Back" which has been tagged as a "groundbreaking" episode by Wet Paint in a report based on recent spoilers.
For more spoilers about Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 13, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage