Justin Bieber and Dad Jeremy Bieber 'Extremely Abusive' to Flight Attendant: Are You Still a 'Belieber?'
By nidhi tewari | February 6, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Justin Bieber is just unstoppable. The troubled star seems to be getting in news more for his antics than singing these days. According to new reports, the 19-year-old star and his dad Jeremy Bieber were "extremely abusive" to a flight attendant during a flight from Canada to New Jersey on January 31. The incident happened when the "Believe" singer was travelling to New Jersey for the Super Bowl.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
"The flight attendant stated the passengers, including Bieber and his father, Jeremy Bieber, were extremely abusive verbally, and she would not work another flight with them," says the report issued by NBC news. The report also added that the teenage pop sensation and his dad were so abusive to the flight attendant that she actually had to take shelter inside the cockpit to be saved from them!
"The captain also stated he needed to request that the passengers stop their harassing behaviour toward the flight attendant and after several warnings asked the flight attendant to stay with him near the cockpit to avoid any further abuse," the report said, according to NBC.
The Canadian crooner was travelling with an entourage of 10 people and his dad Jeremy Bieber and all of them were smoking marijuana and pot on the plane. The smoke emitting from marijuana was so intense that the pilots were forced to wear oxygen masks, NBC news reports.
"The captain of the flight stated that he warned the passengers, including Bieber, on several occasions to stop smoking marijuana," the official report added. Two days before the incident, Justin Bieber surrendered to Toronto police on an assault charge which took place in December. Justin will have to appear on court on March 3 for this case.
The Canadian singer is just 19 but has charged against him in two different countries. Prior to his Canada arrest, Bieber was also arrested in Miami on charges of DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license. He is scheduled to be arraigned on February 14 - the Valentine's Day.
Do you think Justin Bieber (and his equally "abusive" dad) should check into a rehab? Are you still a "Belieber" after hearing that Justin verbally abused a flight attendant?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen