Justin Bieber and Dad Jeremy Bieber 'Extremely Abusive' to Flight Attendant: Are You Still a 'Belieber?'
By nidhi tewari | February 6, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Justin Bieber is just unstoppable. The troubled star seems to be getting in news more for his antics than singing these days. According to new reports, the 19-year-old star and his dad Jeremy Bieber were "extremely abusive" to a flight attendant during a flight from Canada to New Jersey on January 31. The incident happened when the "Believe" singer was travelling to New Jersey for the Super Bowl.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
"The flight attendant stated the passengers, including Bieber and his father, Jeremy Bieber, were extremely abusive verbally, and she would not work another flight with them," says the report issued by NBC news. The report also added that the teenage pop sensation and his dad were so abusive to the flight attendant that she actually had to take shelter inside the cockpit to be saved from them!
"The captain also stated he needed to request that the passengers stop their harassing behaviour toward the flight attendant and after several warnings asked the flight attendant to stay with him near the cockpit to avoid any further abuse," the report said, according to NBC.
The Canadian crooner was travelling with an entourage of 10 people and his dad Jeremy Bieber and all of them were smoking marijuana and pot on the plane. The smoke emitting from marijuana was so intense that the pilots were forced to wear oxygen masks, NBC news reports.
"The captain of the flight stated that he warned the passengers, including Bieber, on several occasions to stop smoking marijuana," the official report added. Two days before the incident, Justin Bieber surrendered to Toronto police on an assault charge which took place in December. Justin will have to appear on court on March 3 for this case.
The Canadian singer is just 19 but has charged against him in two different countries. Prior to his Canada arrest, Bieber was also arrested in Miami on charges of DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license. He is scheduled to be arraigned on February 14 - the Valentine's Day.
Do you think Justin Bieber (and his equally "abusive" dad) should check into a rehab? Are you still a "Belieber" after hearing that Justin verbally abused a flight attendant?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation