Justin Bieber and Dad Jeremy Bieber 'Extremely Abusive' to Flight Attendant: Are You Still a 'Belieber?'
By nidhi tewari | February 6, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Justin Bieber is just unstoppable. The troubled star seems to be getting in news more for his antics than singing these days. According to new reports, the 19-year-old star and his dad Jeremy Bieber were "extremely abusive" to a flight attendant during a flight from Canada to New Jersey on January 31. The incident happened when the "Believe" singer was travelling to New Jersey for the Super Bowl.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
"The flight attendant stated the passengers, including Bieber and his father, Jeremy Bieber, were extremely abusive verbally, and she would not work another flight with them," says the report issued by NBC news. The report also added that the teenage pop sensation and his dad were so abusive to the flight attendant that she actually had to take shelter inside the cockpit to be saved from them!
"The captain also stated he needed to request that the passengers stop their harassing behaviour toward the flight attendant and after several warnings asked the flight attendant to stay with him near the cockpit to avoid any further abuse," the report said, according to NBC.
The Canadian crooner was travelling with an entourage of 10 people and his dad Jeremy Bieber and all of them were smoking marijuana and pot on the plane. The smoke emitting from marijuana was so intense that the pilots were forced to wear oxygen masks, NBC news reports.
"The captain of the flight stated that he warned the passengers, including Bieber, on several occasions to stop smoking marijuana," the official report added. Two days before the incident, Justin Bieber surrendered to Toronto police on an assault charge which took place in December. Justin will have to appear on court on March 3 for this case.
The Canadian singer is just 19 but has charged against him in two different countries. Prior to his Canada arrest, Bieber was also arrested in Miami on charges of DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license. He is scheduled to be arraigned on February 14 - the Valentine's Day.
Do you think Justin Bieber (and his equally "abusive" dad) should check into a rehab? Are you still a "Belieber" after hearing that Justin verbally abused a flight attendant?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebs: Struggle With Drug Addiction
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People