Justin Bieber and Dad Jeremy Bieber 'Extremely Abusive' to Flight Attendant: Are You Still a 'Belieber?'
By nidhi tewari | February 6, 2014 4:50 PM EST
Justin Bieber is just unstoppable. The troubled star seems to be getting in news more for his antics than singing these days. According to new reports, the 19-year-old star and his dad Jeremy Bieber were "extremely abusive" to a flight attendant during a flight from Canada to New Jersey on January 31. The incident happened when the "Believe" singer was travelling to New Jersey for the Super Bowl.
Singer Justin Bieber poses at the premiere of the documentary "Justin Bieber's Believe" in Los Angeles, California December 18, 2013. The documentary opens in the U.S. on December 25.
"The flight attendant stated the passengers, including Bieber and his father, Jeremy Bieber, were extremely abusive verbally, and she would not work another flight with them," says the report issued by NBC news. The report also added that the teenage pop sensation and his dad were so abusive to the flight attendant that she actually had to take shelter inside the cockpit to be saved from them!
"The captain also stated he needed to request that the passengers stop their harassing behaviour toward the flight attendant and after several warnings asked the flight attendant to stay with him near the cockpit to avoid any further abuse," the report said, according to NBC.
The Canadian crooner was travelling with an entourage of 10 people and his dad Jeremy Bieber and all of them were smoking marijuana and pot on the plane. The smoke emitting from marijuana was so intense that the pilots were forced to wear oxygen masks, NBC news reports.
"The captain of the flight stated that he warned the passengers, including Bieber, on several occasions to stop smoking marijuana," the official report added. Two days before the incident, Justin Bieber surrendered to Toronto police on an assault charge which took place in December. Justin will have to appear on court on March 3 for this case.
The Canadian singer is just 19 but has charged against him in two different countries. Prior to his Canada arrest, Bieber was also arrested in Miami on charges of DUI, resisting arrest and driving with an expired license. He is scheduled to be arraigned on February 14 - the Valentine's Day.
Do you think Justin Bieber (and his equally "abusive" dad) should check into a rehab? Are you still a "Belieber" after hearing that Justin verbally abused a flight attendant?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up