1D’s Harry Styles is Kendall Jenner’s Plus One in Kim & Kanye’s Wedding
By Riza Ornos | February 6, 2014 3:57 PM EST
One Direction's Harry Styles has bagged himself an invite for Kendall Jenner's sister Kim Kardashian's wedding to fiancé Kanye West. According to a source of The Sun, "Kendall has asked Harry if he fancies going along. Harry will be on the Where We Are tour with One Direction, but will only be a plane ride away."
Singers Niall Horan (L) and Harry Styles laugh as they perform as One Direction on ABC's Good Morning America program inside of Central Park in New York, November 26, 2013. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Harry and Kendall or better known as "Hendall" is reportedly getting serious and growing more close with one-another since they were spotted together in late 2013. The 18-year-old model definitely knows how to work with Styles busy schedules and demanding fans compare to Harry's previous flings, Caroline Flack and Taylor Swift.
The two have been spotted out on numerous occasions since the two has been tagged as an item. Just recently, the boy band heartthrob celebrated his 20th birthday on Feb. 1 with Kendall and lovebirds spent some quality time together at Bruce Jenner's clifftop mansion in California.
"Kendall was really keen to make Harry's birthday a memorable one," according to a source in an interview posted in TVNZ. "Her dad Bruce owns an incredible clifftop holiday home in California which has amazing views. The secluded house is perfect for them to spend some quality time together."
But recent rumors hit the web that the boy-bander is allegedly dating Pat Benatar's daughter Haley Giraldo. But a rep of the band completely denied the rumors and says that "it's completely false." Giraldo also took to Twitter and address the rumors saying that its crazy and with zero merit.
"Where do they come up with such crazy stories w zero merit! U keep ur personal life private, and people just make up there own stories!" she wrote on her Twitter account.
Kimye's wedding is scheduled this summer in France and Styles is definitely Kendall's plus one for the family event. Kim previously confirmed the rumors about her upcoming wedding and revealed that she is tying the knot in Paris. "We love it there. It's like our second home," says Kim to Jimmy Kimmel. "We spend so much time there, we have an apartment there, we really love it."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza