1D’s Harry Styles is Kendall Jenner’s Plus One in Kim & Kanye’s Wedding
By Riza Ornos | February 6, 2014 3:57 PM EST
One Direction's Harry Styles has bagged himself an invite for Kendall Jenner's sister Kim Kardashian's wedding to fiancé Kanye West. According to a source of The Sun, "Kendall has asked Harry if he fancies going along. Harry will be on the Where We Are tour with One Direction, but will only be a plane ride away."
Singers Niall Horan (L) and Harry Styles laugh as they perform as One Direction on ABC's Good Morning America program inside of Central Park in New York, November 26, 2013. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Harry and Kendall or better known as "Hendall" is reportedly getting serious and growing more close with one-another since they were spotted together in late 2013. The 18-year-old model definitely knows how to work with Styles busy schedules and demanding fans compare to Harry's previous flings, Caroline Flack and Taylor Swift.
The two have been spotted out on numerous occasions since the two has been tagged as an item. Just recently, the boy band heartthrob celebrated his 20th birthday on Feb. 1 with Kendall and lovebirds spent some quality time together at Bruce Jenner's clifftop mansion in California.
"Kendall was really keen to make Harry's birthday a memorable one," according to a source in an interview posted in TVNZ. "Her dad Bruce owns an incredible clifftop holiday home in California which has amazing views. The secluded house is perfect for them to spend some quality time together."
But recent rumors hit the web that the boy-bander is allegedly dating Pat Benatar's daughter Haley Giraldo. But a rep of the band completely denied the rumors and says that "it's completely false." Giraldo also took to Twitter and address the rumors saying that its crazy and with zero merit.
"Where do they come up with such crazy stories w zero merit! U keep ur personal life private, and people just make up there own stories!" she wrote on her Twitter account.
Kimye's wedding is scheduled this summer in France and Styles is definitely Kendall's plus one for the family event. Kim previously confirmed the rumors about her upcoming wedding and revealed that she is tying the knot in Paris. "We love it there. It's like our second home," says Kim to Jimmy Kimmel. "We spend so much time there, we have an apartment there, we really love it."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June