1D’s Harry Styles is Kendall Jenner’s Plus One in Kim & Kanye’s Wedding
By Riza Ornos | February 6, 2014 3:57 PM EST
One Direction's Harry Styles has bagged himself an invite for Kendall Jenner's sister Kim Kardashian's wedding to fiancé Kanye West. According to a source of The Sun, "Kendall has asked Harry if he fancies going along. Harry will be on the Where We Are tour with One Direction, but will only be a plane ride away."
Singers Niall Horan (L) and Harry Styles laugh as they perform as One Direction on ABC's Good Morning America program inside of Central Park in New York, November 26, 2013. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Harry and Kendall or better known as "Hendall" is reportedly getting serious and growing more close with one-another since they were spotted together in late 2013. The 18-year-old model definitely knows how to work with Styles busy schedules and demanding fans compare to Harry's previous flings, Caroline Flack and Taylor Swift.
The two have been spotted out on numerous occasions since the two has been tagged as an item. Just recently, the boy band heartthrob celebrated his 20th birthday on Feb. 1 with Kendall and lovebirds spent some quality time together at Bruce Jenner's clifftop mansion in California.
"Kendall was really keen to make Harry's birthday a memorable one," according to a source in an interview posted in TVNZ. "Her dad Bruce owns an incredible clifftop holiday home in California which has amazing views. The secluded house is perfect for them to spend some quality time together."
But recent rumors hit the web that the boy-bander is allegedly dating Pat Benatar's daughter Haley Giraldo. But a rep of the band completely denied the rumors and says that "it's completely false." Giraldo also took to Twitter and address the rumors saying that its crazy and with zero merit.
"Where do they come up with such crazy stories w zero merit! U keep ur personal life private, and people just make up there own stories!" she wrote on her Twitter account.
Kimye's wedding is scheduled this summer in France and Styles is definitely Kendall's plus one for the family event. Kim previously confirmed the rumors about her upcoming wedding and revealed that she is tying the knot in Paris. "We love it there. It's like our second home," says Kim to Jimmy Kimmel. "We spend so much time there, we have an apartment there, we really love it."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports