1D’s Harry Styles is Kendall Jenner’s Plus One in Kim & Kanye’s Wedding
By Riza Ornos | February 6, 2014 3:57 PM EST
One Direction's Harry Styles has bagged himself an invite for Kendall Jenner's sister Kim Kardashian's wedding to fiancé Kanye West. According to a source of The Sun, "Kendall has asked Harry if he fancies going along. Harry will be on the Where We Are tour with One Direction, but will only be a plane ride away."
Singers Niall Horan (L) and Harry Styles laugh as they perform as One Direction on ABC's Good Morning America program inside of Central Park in New York, November 26, 2013. REUTERS/Lucas Jackson
Harry and Kendall or better known as "Hendall" is reportedly getting serious and growing more close with one-another since they were spotted together in late 2013. The 18-year-old model definitely knows how to work with Styles busy schedules and demanding fans compare to Harry's previous flings, Caroline Flack and Taylor Swift.
The two have been spotted out on numerous occasions since the two has been tagged as an item. Just recently, the boy band heartthrob celebrated his 20th birthday on Feb. 1 with Kendall and lovebirds spent some quality time together at Bruce Jenner's clifftop mansion in California.
"Kendall was really keen to make Harry's birthday a memorable one," according to a source in an interview posted in TVNZ. "Her dad Bruce owns an incredible clifftop holiday home in California which has amazing views. The secluded house is perfect for them to spend some quality time together."
But recent rumors hit the web that the boy-bander is allegedly dating Pat Benatar's daughter Haley Giraldo. But a rep of the band completely denied the rumors and says that "it's completely false." Giraldo also took to Twitter and address the rumors saying that its crazy and with zero merit.
"Where do they come up with such crazy stories w zero merit! U keep ur personal life private, and people just make up there own stories!" she wrote on her Twitter account.
Kimye's wedding is scheduled this summer in France and Styles is definitely Kendall's plus one for the family event. Kim previously confirmed the rumors about her upcoming wedding and revealed that she is tying the knot in Paris. "We love it there. It's like our second home," says Kim to Jimmy Kimmel. "We spend so much time there, we have an apartment there, we really love it."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists